Race: Elf

Sex: Female

Hair: Light, Icy Blue

Eyes: Soft, Baby Blue

Skin: White

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 132

Languages: Tradespeak and Elven

Job: Musician (When singing) /Singer (When playing) /Dancer (Rare)

Weapons: Wooden Bow 'n' Arrows, Stone Arrowheads, and a Lute

Armor: None

Skills: 1.5x speed, Very weak Healing, and Archery

Items: A vile necklace that her grandmother gave her when she was 2 with a very strong, ancient healing remedy in it. A purity ring that her mother and father gave her when she was 12.

Piercings: Her ears

Tattoos: None

Other: Born and raised in Corone. Never a good fighter and can not take up for herself. Trying to learn to take up for herself, finding it harder than it looked. Her archery sucks but not too bad. Her healing is really bad, no one to teach her how.

P.S. She has a slight attitude that gets her in more trouble than she wants.

Logan
06-27-09, 02:20 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Rozalin.

First let me direct you to the FAQ that Taskmeinster setup not too long ago located here -> http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19339

I would personally appreciate if you could flesh out the skills a bit more, such as what you see in most profiles in the Character Registration Archives. If you could flesh out the items a bit more, as they seem a bit strong for a new character. And also, the other/history section is a good start, but usually we prefer to see a little more history written/fleshed out for characters.

Ideas for the skills would be like...

Faster Speed: Rozalin's muscles and bones begin to stretch and grow, enabling her to move at a speed 1.5 times her normal speed.

ETC.

Ideas for the items could be to name them, and to give them restrictions and flesh out exactly what they can or can't do.

And as for the history, take a look over at the Character Registration Archives like I said before and see what others have used in the past.

Also, on a personal note, if you need any help with anything, feel free to send me a Private Message here on the forums and I will get you my AIM screen name so we can chat.