PDA

View Full Version : (three years ago)... part two!!!!!!!

Garmith
06-27-09, 12:21 PM
Bunnying Aproooooved

Mystic gnawed her lower lip nervously. She clung to the steep rocks as if there were no tomorrow. How did I get myself into this mess? She glanced down slightly, growing dizzy from the height of the ledge.

It didn't seem too hard; She had been on the left side of this huge, rushing river, and she needed to get to the right side. There was no way she could wade, or even swim across it, and it was much too large to jump. The only simple solution across that she could see was to inch along the extremely steep rock formation along the river. It was almost like a cliff, for it rose fairly high before cutting back into a flat surface.

Mystic saw no struggle with this task when she had begun it; however, now she regret the idea. She hadn't realized that nearly all of the damned excess rocks on this thing were too narrow to step on.

Gulping heavily, she gathered her courage. Why was she being such a baby? She was already halfway across; the other half couldn't be any worse.

Suddenly the rock she was gripping in her right hand wiggled loose of the rest of the cliff side. Mystic lost her balance and, with a yelp, fell off the formation, cascading into the icy water. She hit her head on a sharp rock at the bottom of the river. She felt a sharp, numbing sensation, the blackness engulfed her.

Sven whistled along to the Sparrow's songs and the Robin's hymn. The pleasant humming of an avian always soothed him.

He walked alongside an unnamed river, enjoying the gurgling chill of the water and the warm beat of the sun on his back. Today just seemed so perfect, nothing could ruin it. Well, nothing except a dead body floating past him in the water.

Sven did a double take. A dark haired female was being pushed along by the current, and she looked to be down for the count.

He hesitated, then immediately yanked his robes up and over his head. Underneath he had a pair of black trousers and a black ribbed top. The shirt he disposed of as well, leaving his clothing in a crumpled heap in the dew covered grass, then took a running leap and dove into the water. He swam with difficulty to the girl, the current extremely swift. He finally reached her and latched onto her, swimming back to land. He quickly reached the bank and released her, both of them still half in the water. Wiping his sopping wet hair from his eyes, Sven stood upright and picked the girl up bridal-style. He carried her to a shady patch of grass, then lay her down. Kneeling beside her, Sven gave a heavy sigh. Was she even still alive?

He paused momentarily. She looked so familiar. Those lips, that perfect body, the long raven hair.... Could it be?

"Mys...tic?" His voice quivered.

He abruptly pushed her hair out of her eyes. Sure enough, it was her. "Mystic, what..." he shook her softly. She moved limply along with his touch. "No, please, don't be dead..." He said, slightly panicked.

With only one option coming to his mind, Sven leaned over her and pressed his lips to hers. He nearly forgot what he was supposed to be doing. Breathing deeply into her, he pulled back and pushed down on her chest. Suddenly Mystic jerked onto her side and began coughing up water. Sven watched, wide-eyed. He sighed in relief.

"A-Are you allright?"

Mystic
06-27-09, 11:48 PM
Mystic finished coughing up the water that she had swallowed, her body aching. Her head throbbing.

'Ugh...' Her breath was ragged as she sat up, wincing in pain. "W-Where.....am i?" She struggled to get out as she glanced about, trying to get her vision back to normal.

She spotted a man at her side, looking slightly nervous. A very...hot man at that. Her body tensed at that thought, eyes widening. "Who are y-you?"

She bit her bottom lip, feeling something warm slide down her head and to her cheek. "W-wait...more importantly, who the hell am I?" She questioned quietly, placing a hand softly onto her cheek and looked at her hand, seeing blood.

"O-oh my..." Her body was still really weak, losing a lot of blood. Making her fall back down to the ground, staring up at the sky. "I don't feel very good..." She sighed, trying to calm her heart.

'What's going on? How come I cant remember anything?' She gulpped, tasting a bit of blood.

Garmith
06-28-09, 12:50 AM
Svens heart fell into his stomach as she spoke. Who was he? So she didn't remember him... Great, now he felt like a total loser. He remembered her beyond vividly. The day they had spent together on the ship had never once left his thoughts, yet she had probably disposed of the memory right off the bat.

He cleared his throat. "Its me, Sven... From the ship..." As he spoke, He ripped off the hem of his crumpled robe. He softly pressed it to her wound. "That's a nasty cut..."

As he dabbed at the blood, his brilliant orange eyes locked with hers, dark and alluring. "You're still as beautiful as ever..." He murmured under his breath.

As a soft blush crossed his face, he looked away. Stupid...

Mystic
06-28-09, 01:07 AM
"Uh...S-Sven?" Her voice was soft, staring back into his eyes. "The boat?" Her mind raced at his words.

What was he talking about? She had no clue. Her body throbbed in pain as her clothes clung to her body.

A slight wind passed the two as they stared at each other. "You...look so fimiliar...I wish I could remember you."

She shivered slightly, blushing a soft red. She wanted to know who he was with ever ounce of her being, feeling so cruel that she couldn't remember. "I'm...so sorry Sven. I wish I knew anything right now."

She winced slightly in pain as he put a bit of pressure on her wound. "Thank you though...so much. For everything." She smiled, biting her bottom lip. "I...want to thank you in a better way but...I'm not sure exactly how to do that..."

She gulpped as she looked down to his lips, blushing like mad. "Uh..."

Her heart started to race, faster and faster. Her blood boiling. The faster her heart raced, the more blood she lost, making her vision go slightly blurry, still staring at his handsom features.

Garmith
06-28-09, 01:31 AM
Sven cocked his head slightly. "What... do you mean?" He pressed the cloth harder to her wound, hoping to stop the gushing blood. "That conk to the head must have screwed with your memory..."

He wasn't sure why, but Sven's heart lept slightly at the idea. That meant she hadn't forgotten about him after all. Well, at least, he hoped so...

Suddenly a terrible, terrible idea flashed through his mind. Before he could stop himself, the words just formed on their own and escaped his lips, as if being controlled by someone else completely.

"How do you not remember me?" He looked at her with wide, puppy-dog eyes. "We were lovers. I'm hurt..."

Sven's mind suddenly went blank, then he mentally beat himself over the head with a sledgehammer. Immediately he regret letting any of that slip. But there was no way to take his words back now. What would he say, Just kidding, we just met by chance on a boat ride, then parted ways after an hour or two?

Oh God, what have I done? I already know no good can come of this... I'm screwed. He subconsciously bashed himself several more times, just to try and make some of the overwhelming guilt go away. It didn't work.

Mystic
06-28-09, 08:40 AM
"L-lovers?" She shivered again, gulpping as she leaned up on her elbows. "So we are...i-in...love?" Her mind started to race slightly, trying to remember.

For the life of her, she still couldn't. It was driving her insane. How could she have forgotten a love one. Espiecially as cute and....hott as Sven. 'Sven was his name...right?' She sighed, looking back up into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not sure how I could forget something so important as that. I hope that this doesn't...hurt anything between us." She winced once more, leaning into him slowly for a hug, thinking it was the right thing to do. "I hope that I can remember you, cause I never want to forget someone as sweet as you ever..." She sighed, closing her eyes.

For some reason, she didn't feel right. A knot in her tummy was saying something was wrong. Could she really trust this Sven guy? She wasn't really sure but something had to be done. Not like she could just wonder around aimlessly. She might of got in trouble. Wait...

"S-so...what happened to make me um..." She cleared her throat. "Lose my uh, memory?" She pulled away from the hug slightly, looking him in the eyes. Her's still really dull, her skin paler than before.

Her body shaking in nervousness from how close their bodies were, arms still softly wrapped around his mid body. Her face turning a beat red with seeing their faces only inches apart...

Inches!!!

Garmith
06-28-09, 09:47 AM
Wow, this was just perfect. She was apologizing to him. Didn't Sven feel like crap...

Guilt filled the pit of his stomach, making him feel woozy. He held her frail body tightly, then released her and made her lay back down.

"Don't... exert yourself..." Sven murmured. He pressed the cloth harder to the wound. "You need to rest, to slow the blood flow."

He blatantly ignored her other questions, and prayed silently that she would forget them. He didn't want to create any more lies..

Mystic
07-06-09, 02:01 PM
She sighed, knowing that he was right. She could always learn about it later but right now, it was best to stay still. Let the blood flow slow down and hopfully, heal soon.

"Thank....you, Sven." Her eyes closed tightly, pain filling her whole body as she did this. "For everything..." She took a deep breath before relaxing even more, feeling a little too safe for comfort.

She wasn't sure why she felt so safe with him but that must mean that he's telling the truth...right?

She wished.

Garmith
07-06-09, 02:28 PM
Sven looked away, his hands now covered in bright crimson thanks to the seeping liquid. "Thats a nasty wound... Deeper than I thought. Come on, you need to get to an infirmary." He slowly stood, leaning down to rip another piece of cloth from the foot of his robe. He tossed the old, bloodied rag aside and replaced it with the new one, then swept her into his arms.

"Hold this tightly, in place..." He nodded softly to the cloth over her injury, "Rest if you need to."

With the limp girl in his arms, Sven began walking the direction he had come from. With what he remembered, there was a town not too far down, perhaps an hour or so by foot.

Hang in there, girly. He thought grimly, Don't make me lose you just yet. You've still got to beat me silly for lying to you...

Keeping a quick pace the whole way, Sven reached town sooner than he had originally thought. Mystic had fallen asleep long ago, but he could still see the soft rise and fall of her chest as she took gentle breaths.

Sven entered the bustling town, gaining several passive glances from townsfolk. The forest that this town was built in was infested with savage beasts, so it wasn't unusual to see the wounded being transported in and out.

Keeping on high alert for a medic or infirmary anywhere, the ex-priest walked slowly. Curse it all... He grumbled to himself, Where on earth is the doctor? After a few more minutes of aimless walking, he decided to just ask for help.

A short, plump woman brushed past him. "E-Excuse me--" He started, though she completely ignored him and continued on her way.

Sven blinked in surprise at how rude she had been, then shook it off and turned to a tall, burly man. "Sir, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask--"
The man waved him off. "Not now, kid. I'm busy."

Sven gaped in amazement. He was carrying a dying woman, and these people couldn't spare a moment or two to offer directions.

Growing irritated, he hurried down the street a bit. He would find it himself then. Hang in there, Mystic. Then a large, colorful sign caught his eye. It wasn't an infirmary, but an inn.

Hesitating a moment, he decided to take her there. He could go search for a Medic after he got her to a bed. Walking into the building, Sven immediately registered why the buildings sign had been so flamboyant -- Along with a place to find temporary shelter overnight, this place was also a tavern. A very, er, exotic one at that.

There were drunks hobbling about, as well as nearly nude women serving drinks. The lights were dim, and a ragged band howled onstage. The mood of this place was so different from that of the outside streets that Sven had to do a double-take to make sure his mind wasn't tricking him.

He pondered for a moment to leave, and find a new inn altogether, but kicked the thought as he heard Mystic give a low murmur. She needed help.

Biting back all modesty and values that restrained him from stepping foot in the building, Sven gulped and walked to the bar. The keep was busy with another customer.

Feeling extremely out of place, Sven stood awkwardly still for a few minutes. Then, clearing his throat, he attempted to raise his voice above the music. "Excuse me, sir..."

Ignored.

"Sir, I need your help.."

This time the keep looked at him boredly. "Can't ya tell I'm busy?"

Growing extremely annoyed with everything here, he growled. "I need a room!!!"

The man blinked, then sighed and grabbed a room key behind the bar. "2 gold."

Sven blushed, obviously much more flustered about his snapping than the man had been. "R-Right..." Um, can I pay you after I get her into the bed?"
He felt so wrong saying that, but he couldn't reach any of his coins holding Mystic as he was.

The Keep looked between them suspiciously, then turned and began walking up the stairs at the back of the building. Sven fought his way through the crowd, following. He was relieved that he could hardly hear any of the noise from downstairs. The man boredly unlocked a door near the end of the hall, and gestured him in.

Sven shyly stepped past him, gently laying Mystic on the small cotton bed. He examined her pale face for a moment, then straightened and reached into his pocket. he pulled out his pocket change and dropped it into the man's outstretched hand.

"Its 5 gold for every extra night you stay." he growled, then tossed the room key to the priest, who fumbled with it before catching it.

"Right..." He sighed.

The guy left, slamming the door behind himself.

Sven glanced at Mystic, who seemed stable for the moment. Turning his attention elsewhere, he took a quick glance about the room. A single bed, a crooked portrait on the wall, a wooden chair and a small fireplace were just about the only decorations. Well, he thought, it would make sense. Why make a room look decent if it was only going to be used by a man so drunk he couldn't walk home?

Sighing heavily, he looked to the blank wooden door. He needed to go...
Turning to Mystic, he tucked her into the bed and kissed her forehead. Her skin was chilled.

"I'll be right back, I promise." He muttered softly, then stuffed the keys in his pocket and exited the room.

Mystic
09-22-09, 03:56 PM
Not too long after hearing a door shut did Mystic's eyes shoot open. She sat up and glanced about, not exactly sure where she was. A small little cozy room with a fire place.

Wait...

Where was Sven? Or was that all a dream? She couldn't remember anything and her head was...POUNDING!

"Ah!" She gripped her head tightly, bring her knees up to her chest, weeping into them. As she sat there for a while, the pounding slowly subsided. She finally opened her eyes to the sight of blood stained clothes and gasped. "Th-that's from...me."

She placed a hand softly onto her wound and found it to be bleeding heavily like before. When she was in her...'lovers' arms. It was slightly weird to think that. 'Lovers'. It turned her stomach in, out, up, down, and around. Making her feel slightly nautious. The blood not helping matters.

She stood up slowly, not wanting to get the head rush of a life time like before. With slow, easy movements, she made her way to the door, not seeing a bathroom in the room she was in. She opened it up slowly, hoping to see no one there. Maybe even Sven. That would of made her feel better. Maybe he knew where the bathroom was so she could throw up. If only.

She sighed and glanced about, up and down the dull halls. There was little light but some none the less. She stepped out and shut the door behind her quietly. With a small glance back, she noticed that the room didnt have a number or anything like a name. She sighed, knowing that her vision was compared but she could tell that there wasn't a way to remember it from just that door.

She bit her bottom lip, knowing that she could figure this out when a thought hit her. She quickly took a look around and noticed two doors to the left of her and three to the right. "Perfect." She spoke softly, as she looked back down the hall to a small sign.

"Restrooms" With a little arrow under it, pointing a one of the doors to her right. She made her way carefully down the hall, holding onto the wall as her head started to spin.

She finally reached the bathroom and closed to door. Locking it behind her as she turned on the light. "It wasn't the cleanest of bathrooms but it worked. She looked down at the rust covered bathtub and then the little space between that and the rusted over toilet. Her eyes widened as she looked at it, forgeting that she had to throw up. The rush of stomach fluids made her fall to her knees and lean over the small toilet. Not even caring if the seat was up or not as she spewed stomach acid into the almost copper looking water.

She winced as she continued, the stomach fluid burned her chest and throat, making her gag more. Her head started to throb again as she stopped. Making her headache become a migrane. "Ugh..."

She reached over slowly and turned on the water in the tub so it could get warm, still leaning over the pew bowl. She stood with a soft grunt and grabbed ahold of the dirty steel sink. Right above that was a small reflective metal, trying to be passed as a mirror. She looked at the women before her as a small flash back came into veiw.

She couldn't really make it out but it had something to do with her childhood. Tears filled up her crimson eyes as she stared at herself. "Why do....I feel so sad?" She asked herself quietly, wiping away the tears before heading over to the tub and stripping off her clothes one by one before stepping inthe the warm water.

It felt amazing over her cold, pale skin. The blood washing from her hands and scalp. It slightly burned as it hit her wound but she knew it had to get cleaned. Not sure how well that would work in these....conditions.

Garmith
09-27-09, 01:54 PM
"Here's the place." An ecstatic Sven pointed to the exotic inn. "Shes in here."
The Medic gave a small nod, examining the place with his eyes. "By chance, you didn't happen to harm one of the waitresses, did you? That happens quite a bit, and the Innkeep usually calls me. You didn't have to go all the way out to find--"
"Wh- No!!!" Sven blushed heavily. "She's my, er, friend! N-Not a slut!"
"All right, calm down. It was only a question."
"Right... Sorry." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. The two men entered the inn. Sven noticed that the doctor didn't even seem phased by any of the sights of the place. He must be there a lot....

"U-upstairs..."Sven muttered, pushing past several people to get to the stairs. The doctor stayed on his tail. As the ex-priest reached the room he had rented, he grew a bit more excited and swung the door open.
"Mystic, I found...." He trailed off as he realized the room was empty. His heart nearly melted through his stomach and landed at his feet.
"What the.... Mystic!" He grew panicky. Oh no.... Oh no oh no oh no.

"Sir..." The doctor pushed his glasses higher on his nose with one knuckle, "Is this a prank? My time is very valuable--"
"No, of course not! She was just here, I swear! I- Something must have happened..." He jerked his head to the left then right, scanning the hall for her. "Mystic!! Where are you!?"

He was about to yell again, when he heard a soft, small voice that sounded a bit muffled. "Sven? I'm in the washroom..."
His heart lept from his feet straight into his jugular.
He ran toward the source of the voice, which led to a closed door. He knocked repeatedly.
"Mystic?"
"You can come in, you know."
Sven happily jerked the door open and hopped into the room... "Mystic, I'm so--"... Until he saw her sitting naked in an orangish-yellow tub. She gave him a small smile.
"Whats the matter?" She asked upon seeing his startled, bright red face.
As response, he simply grabbed the door handle and slowly backed out of the room, shutting the door softly behind him. He blinked several times, then gulped heavily.
"Idiot." The doctor muttered, then pushed past him and reopened the door. He walked right up to the bathing woman's side. Kneeling beside her, he didn't seem phased at all by her lack of clothing. "What are you doing!?" Sven yelped at him, blushing madly. He flailed his arms.
The Medic glanced at him boredly, then turned back to Mystic. "May I see your wound?"

Bunnying Approved

Mystic
09-27-09, 04:00 PM
She blinked confused, blushing just slightly as she tilted her head to the side for him to see the really small wound in her head.

"It's only a tiny wound. It'll only need a couple stitches. Why we're you freaking out about such a tiny wound?" The docter glanced back at Sven before going on about his business.

Mystic bit her bottom lip as she looked up at Sven, wincing as the doctor started to clean the wound out with some fancy herbs. After a little while of getting out little rocks and cleaning, he wrapped it up and smiled at her.

"There you go my dear. Feel better?" The doctor stood and looked down at her with caring eyes.

"Yes sir..." She nodded softly. "Thank you nice man."

Sven sighed and nodded. "Thank you, doc."

"And what's your name my dear?" The doctor asked politely.

"Um, He said it was Mystic." She looked over at Sven smiling softly before looking back at the doctor.

"Hm, amnesia?" He grabbed her chin softly, looking into her eyes. "She should get her memory back in a few weeks but before then, you will have to take good care of her and keep a close eye that nothing happens to her."

Sven nodded and blinked. "How do you know her memory will come back?"

"Her eyes, what color are they normally? Red? After somone gets amnesia then their eyes turn a softer shade of what their normal color is. They're a little darker than pink which means it shouldn't be too long. As they get redder, it means her memory is coming back." The doctor let go of her chin and smiled. "Be carful and have fun." He waved quickly before making his exit.

"Um..." Sven sighed. "That made sense at least..." He watched the doctor leave and then glances back at Mystic and remembered she was naked. "Uh, s-sorry!" He shut the door again, blushing a bright red as he sighed once more, waiting out side the door for her.

"S-Sven?" Mystic stood slowly after finishing her cleansing and opened the door slightly to look at him. "Are you alright?"

He closed his eyes tightly and nodded. "Y-yeah."

"You said we were lovers...right? Why are you not looking at me? Does my body not please you anymore?"She pouted, feeling down at the thought. "I'm sorry..." She looked back up at him with tears in her eyes. "I promise to try harder to please you and to make me worthy of being called your lover..."

Garmith
10-06-09, 09:47 PM
Those words tore Sven's heart into little shreds, and he just wanted to throw them on the floor to stomp them to dust.
"N-No, I... That's not...." He gulped heavily, then turned to face her. He tried his hardest to keep his eyes glued above her shoulders.
"Mystic, I.... I adore you. I'm just trying to be, er, a gentleman is all...." He sighed, "You're absolutely beautiful, and you've got the greatest body I have honestly ever seen...."
Sven reached toward her to give her a comforting touch, then gave it a second thought and drew back. He sighed, lowering his gaze. "I'm sorry, Mystic."
If only she knew exactly what I was apologizing for.... He gnawed his lower lip nervously.

Mystic gave a soft smile and blushed, walking to him and hugging him around the neck.
Sven blushed madly. Does she not realize she's still naked?
"Wh- What are are you doing? Someone could--"
"Thank you, Sven." She murmured.
He blinked. "What do you mean?"
"You.... You're so..." She trailed off, then planted a soft, loving kiss on his lips.

Sven felt himself heat immensely. His cheeks were a bright crimson. He pulled back. "What are you--"
"You said you adore my body, right? Then prove it to me." She whispered, a strand of her wet black hair over her right blood colored eye.

Oh gods... Sven gulped, feeling every inch of her taut body pressed against him. He blinked several times, trying to be sure this was actually happening.
"Come on..." She released him from the hug, then took his hand in hers and trailed it softly down her side.

Sven grew hotter and hotter,unable to look at her any longer. Shes trying to kill me...

She giggled, then pulled him to their room, prying the door open and standing in the doorway. "C'mon, Sven. Unless, of course, you don't want to...?"

He finally drew his eyes to her perfect body. Luscious, gorgeous... he looked her up and down, then stepped foreward and kissed her passionatley.
I'm going to regret this in the morning, He thought, but at the moment he didn't really care. He gently pushed Mystic into the room, kicking the door shut behind him.

************************************************** **************************************************

Groan. Stretch.
Sven pried an eye open, feeling his spirits surprisingly lifted. Nnnn.... What did I do last ni--

He froze mid-thought as it occurred to him. He slowly turned his head to examine the nude, beautiful woman sound asleep beside him on the bed. Sven blushed madly.

"Wow..." he muttered. She looked absolutely perfect, even in her sleep. For some odd reason he didn't feel guilty, but instead at peace. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he was glad for it.

He thought for a moment, then rolled to face her and kissed her forehead softly. Mystic gave a soft groan and nuzzled deeper into her blankets. He smiled, a true smile, and shut his eyes again. He hadn't felt this peaceful in a long, long time....

Mystic
10-07-09, 01:32 AM
Mystic stretched slightly, letting her eyes flicker open. Her surroundings blurry at first. "Mm..." She yawned, rolling onto her side and smiling wide as she curled up next to Sven, her bare body pressing against his.

"Mm, last night was wonderful, Sven." She kissed him softly on the neck, nibbling at it softly. "I can't wait till we can do that again..." She bit her bottom lip softly before kissing him on the lips.

"Mm...god I love you Sven..." She giggled before sitting up and brushing her black hair out of her bright red eyes. For some reason, they look more radiant than ever, shining and gleaming as she smiled back at him.

Garmith
10-07-09, 01:40 AM
Sven looked cooly at her, though inside he was raging at himself. "Mystic... Don't say that unless you mean it. Love is a strong word."

He sat up and pecked her on the forehead, feeling oddly at ease with everything, then stretched heavily. "I'm.... Going to get something to eat. Are you hungry?"

Mystic
10-07-09, 01:47 AM
She sighed, thinking about it a moment. "Well, we are lovers...are we not?" She watched him carefully, biting her bottom lip. "Then of course I love you. I've said it before...havent I? Haven't...you?" She thought a second and realized that maybe he didn't actually love her.

The thoughts that ran through her head after that made her slightly depressed, feeling deep inside that she truly loved him. Maybe it was a mistake to think that he did.

She sighed softly and stood, pulling the blankets off the bed and wrapping them around herself to cover her bare body. "O-oh..." She quickly shook it off and faked a smile. "N-nevermind...and yes. I'm r-ravished..."

Garmith
10-07-09, 02:25 AM
Sven looked at her oddly, then shrugged it off and nodded. "I'll... Be back in a bit then. I need to clear my head."

He slipped out of the bed, immediately dressing sloppily and hurrying from the room. Halfway down the hall, he realized he hadn't asked what she wanted, but figured it didn't really make a difference. She would probably settle for whatever...

He made it downstairs, though as an afterthought exited the building. There was no way that that inn had anything edible in it. He glanced about, then walked over to a small cafe across the street.

Upon entering the building, the aroma of both a strong brew and pastries flooded his senses, nearly making him drool. His stomach growled loudly, making Sven realize he hadn't full realized the capacity of his hunger.

He sauntered to the front counter, where he was greeted by a peppy female. She smiled sweetly at him. "Welcome. How may I serve you?"

He gave an absent glance to the menu scribbled onto a board behind the girl, but instead looked at her and said, "I'll take a cup of black coffee and two scones."

She scribbled his order onto a notepad. "Is that all?"
He simply nodded, and she hurried to fill the order. Sven reached into his pocket and tugged out a heavily filled pouch, brimming with coins. She hadn't told him the cost, though he made a rough estimate and grabbed the amount needed. He would give her the change.
"So," the girl said, trying to make conversation, "Why two scones but only one coffee?"
Sven was caught off guard by the question. "The coffee is for me, and one of the pastries is for my, uh, girlfriend."
"Aw, you have a girlfriend? How sweet. Are you two in love?"
"I...." He sighed loudly. "I don't know. Honestly, I don't know what love feels like."
"Well that's silly." The girl stopped what she was doing and looked at him. "Love is when you feel at ease with the person you're with, and you just want to hold them and protect them no matter what."
Sven looked at her, but didn't answer.

After she had given him what he wanted, Sven paid and left. He went straight back to the hotel room, thinking about what the waitress had said. Love, eh? It didn't seem as complex as he had thought.

Walking into the room, he saw Mystic still sitting in bed. He thought it strange, but didn't comment.
"Um, here." He held out one of the pastries. "I wasn't sure what you liked, but... I thought this suited you." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

Mystic
10-07-09, 02:59 AM
"Heh, uh...thank you, Sven." She sighed, taking it from him with the fake smile still plastered on her face. She didn't want to make him worry, let alone feel bad for anything.

She gulpped, taking a small bite of her scone and smiled happily. "It's delish..." She looked down at it, not wanting to look up. Her heart already feeling like it was breaking just from talking to him.

She really did love him...didn't she? Right. She did love him. If you have to ask what love feels like than you have never felt it...and she could deffinately tell that she was in love with him. But something still didn't feel right. Making her tummy flip and jump about as the butterflies made her feel sick.

Garmith
10-07-09, 09:21 AM
"Heh, well, uh...." Sven perched awkwardly on the end of the bed, "It seems your wound wasn't as bad as it looked at first glance. I feel terrible asking this, but are you feeling well enough to move on?"

Sven felt like a jerk, but it had to be done. He was still on the run from the church, after all, and they would willingly kill Mystic alongside himself if the pair were found.

Sven stood and looked at her with a troubled smile, extending his hand.

Mystic
10-07-09, 11:01 AM
Mystic nodded slightly while glancing at his hand. She wanted so bad to take it but for some reason she thought she shouldn't. Standing on her own and getting dressed before grabbing back up her scone, nomming on it slowly. "Yeah...we can go now..."

She wasn't sure why it hurt her so bad to know that he didn't actually love her. Her head spun around different out comes of what would happen if she was to leave or stay.

She finished up the scone and smiled sweetly, making the bed before reaching up and pulling her hair up into a messy bun.

"Whenever you're ready, Sven. We can leave." She nodded, holding back her sorrow with every once of strenght that she had.

Garmith
11-01-09, 11:07 AM
Sven looked at her, a brow perked. She was acting oddly, and he thought he knew exactly why. The ex-priest chuckled, causing the girl to look up at him in confusion. He put his hand on her head, although because he was only half a head taller than she, it looked funny.

"Silly girl...." he murmured, leaning forward to give her a soft kiss on the forehead. "I said not to throw your words around so casually. I never said I didn't feel the same."

Lying is a sin.... But that wasn't a lie. I never actually said the words I Love You....

Sven brushed his cheek against hers to gingerly kiss her neck, feeling slightly odd because of his sudden attitude change. This wasn't his personality at all... Yet being around this girl showed a side of him that he had no idea existed.
As he pulled back, he grew aware of the prickly peach-fuzz growing on his cheeks. He needed to shave soon. The church hadn't given him very much advice that he actually took to heart; however, he did agree with them that no one should willingly look unkempt if they could help it.

"Sorry if you got the wrong idea. I suppose I should be more blunt about those kinds of things." He hesitated, then dropped his hands to his sides. Sven didn't have the greatest luck with women, but he had read more than enough romance novels in his free time to know how to deal with this situation. Slowly, inconspicuously, his hand cupped hers, and he raised it to his lips for one last kiss before they left. Finally he lowered her hand again, though still held it in his own.

"Now, I'll ask again. This time, tell me the truth, not just what you think I want to hear. Are you ready to leave?" He held a warm smile as he pushed his thin, wire-rimmed glasses up slightly.