PDA

View Full Version : /wave

Unseen
06-29-09, 03:57 PM
I know I've done this before, but I wanted to let some of the old Althanians who remember me to know I'm working on re-fleshing out Praenuntio, and hope to join you fine ladies and gentlemen soon.

Nwalmaer
06-29-09, 04:20 PM
Welcome, fool.

Dissinger
06-29-09, 04:39 PM
Well if it aint the man that approved me....

Unseen
06-29-09, 04:57 PM
Well if it aint the man that approved me....

Level 13, you gotta be kidding me!! What's up :)

Dissinger
06-29-09, 05:03 PM
Not much, playing dead being cynical, the usual. How about you man?

Logan
06-29-09, 05:18 PM
Unseen? Dude. Reminiscing about the days of OLD. Lol. Welcome back oh temporary one.

Yari Rafanas
06-29-09, 09:01 PM
That's a pretty old account you have there.

Visla Eraclaire
06-29-09, 09:30 PM
Hello Unseen. I was just talking about this guy the other day in the car... no joke.

~Acolyte Bosche

Unseen
06-29-09, 10:12 PM
Not much, playing dead being cynical, the usual. How about you man?

Well right now I'm trying to find something else to do with my time, and Althanas immediately came to mind. So right now I guess you could say I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Unseen? Dude. Reminiscing about the days of OLD. Lol. Welcome back oh temporary one.

Hopefully it won't just be temporary!

That's a pretty old account you have there.

Jealous? ;-) What's up Yari? What did you think of the 2nd Transformers movie? (I'm assuming you've already seen it, I saw it the other day).

Hello Unseen. I was just talking about this guy the other day in the car... no joke.

~Acolyte Bosche

It's cool to think I made that kind of an impact on other players :D You were talking about how I was the coolest guy ever, right?

Yari Rafanas
06-29-09, 10:47 PM
I've seen it 3 times. Autobot for life.

Welcome back. Stick around and bring friends. :]

Visla Eraclaire
06-30-09, 04:46 AM
It's cool to think I made that kind of an impact on other players :D You were talking about how I was the coolest guy ever, right?

I was talking about how awkward it was to judge you and Shaym's battle because everyone who was anyone spent at least half their day sucking your nuts or his. :P

Unseen
07-01-09, 09:13 PM
I was talking about how awkward it was to judge you and Shaym's battle because everyone who was anyone spent at least half their day sucking your nuts or his. :P

Lol I must have forgotten that part.

Saxon
07-01-09, 11:17 PM
I remember seeing you when I first started, but I mainly knew you from stuff I read in the RoG about bunnying and powergaming, that was about it.

Welcome back.