PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for zombie-slaying?

Sighter Tnailog
07-01-09, 02:01 PM
I'm looking for a few good characters in the "good" alignment range, preferably neutral and chaotic good, to accompany Findelfin on some raids into various undead-infested regions of the Great Forest.

Please let me know here if you are interested. This assault thread will also be a potential source for recruits in a new Power Group I am forming. Called "Hin Giliath," or "The Children of the Starry Hosts," the group exists to protect the Great Forest in Raiaera from further undead incursion, among other things.

Hin Giliath will have avenues for involvement in a bunch of different ways, and I'm not really sure what its final direction will be. We'll need characters of all types, from those interested in making money to those who just want to kill some zombies to those interested in religious affairs of the Raiaerans.

If you're interested, holler on this thread. I'll be accepting new members to Hin Giliath ONLY upon completion of roleplaying threads relating to the group, so if you're interested in joining, please say so, but know that I won't be making up any membership rosters until threads go up about them.

Also, if you're interested in running your own Hin Giliath-affiliated threads without my involvement, I'm thrilled and excited. Shoot me a PM to discuss details you come up with.

Just remember: I'm mainly looking for characters who are in the realm of "good guys." That can include unsavories who are just in it for themselves, and treachery threads are always good...but I'll be expecting that those who join can at least make a decent case for why they belong, and why Findelfin would accept their help.

Lisean
07-01-09, 02:15 PM
Hmm, this opportunity totally sparked my interest. Lisean is more of a neutral aligned character though, and his reasonings for perhaps wishing to help with the undead raiding would be to gather materials and possible information to turn the enemies into allies of his own for his bidding. I'm sure there could be some sort of necromancy involved with the source of said intruders in the forest.

Anywho, if that is permitted, I wouldn't mind tagging along. The character himself may be a bit of a distant one though with others, which may or may not add a good element to party teamwork. Haha. This does sounds like a great idea though. Let me know if you have any objections, Sighter.

Sighter Tnailog
07-01-09, 03:29 PM
I don't have objections. Findelfin may not *trust* you, but he'll take what help he can get.

Give this a while to see if we can pick up any others.

Cyrus the virus
07-01-09, 03:36 PM
/me needs a good-aligned character who is not stuck in Alerar, clearly.

Visla Eraclaire
07-01-09, 04:47 PM
Visla's alignment is extraordinarily indistinct, but teeters somewhere close to true neutral, with a slight bias toward chaos and maybe good. I don't know that she's the joining a PG type, but I wouldn't foreclose the option. It's all about how interactions go.

That being said, I'm trying to revive my involvement and would be interested in being involved and hearing more of this.

Saxon
07-01-09, 05:32 PM
I'm now really busy with writing for Salvar trying to lay the groundwork before summer's end and I get swamped with school, because of this I've sacrificed a lot especially trying to write with Saxon in other threads. But, I really can't overlook this idea and I think it suits the new version of Saxon very well being a hunter of the unnatural and chaotic good. Though he calls Corone his home, I'm sure we can come up with a reason about him traveling to Raiaera.

I'll only start a thread about this stuff, though, if the idea takes off.

Seraphima
07-01-09, 08:38 PM
If I wasn't so swamped and this girl wasn't so wimpy I'd be interested.

But I am swamped, and look at her. She's pathetic. She's a little blind glow-worm with a dog.

Sighter Tnailog
07-02-09, 04:26 PM
As I see it, it's Lisean and Visla. That's a good crew, if y'all wanna get started.

I'll get the thread underway. And for those of you who expressed interest but also reticence, I'd love to work with you at some point, when you're ready. And Seraphima, hold tight, I still have ideas.

Abomination
07-02-09, 07:54 PM
Sighter, I sent you a PM regarding something like this. It could easily be incorporated into one of your threads or be your own thread. Please read it and get back to me.

Sighter Tnailog
07-02-09, 08:58 PM
Responded in kind. We'll get something off the ground sooner or later.

Raelyse
07-03-09, 08:31 AM
I'm always up for a chance for you to embarass me and my horrible writing/knowledge of elves.

Renzokuken
07-08-09, 12:22 PM
Sighter, when were you thinking of starting this? A certain rusty knight might want to join.

Visla Eraclaire
07-16-09, 06:19 AM
It already started (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19422
), but who knows if it'll continue. Even before the crash, Sighter hadn't posted in a bit.