PDA

View Full Version : So, the finals are essentially over.

Shadowed
07-06-09, 12:48 PM
First, some ground rules.

1: No bitching.

2: Don't bring up past arguments.

3: If it gets past one round of "NO U" with you and someone else, take it to PM.

So. The 3-day deadline passed without a post, so once Mike and Petoux finish up the quad, it'll be up for judging. It's a shame, but this did fall over the fourth of July, so it happens.

Any thoughts?

Petoux
07-06-09, 01:08 PM
Well, in all honesty, with my MASSIVE mistake about the height issue ... you won.

Other than that, I liked it.

But that's just me.

Btw guys, I'll give Mike a few days ... if nothing, I'll go.

Shadowed
07-06-09, 01:12 PM
Yeah. It never hurts to get a reminder to focus on the little details in a post. It'll be a shame if that's the only thing that tips the favor on my side of the scale.

Petoux
07-07-09, 10:33 PM
By the way, be honest, how did I do roleplaying wise this time around vs the ToL on giveupalready?

Imo, I think I greatly improved overtime.

Thoughts?

Shadowed
07-07-09, 10:49 PM
I answered via PM.

NightCast
07-07-09, 11:33 PM
You should not have asked a question like that. I can see Shadowed tearing anyone a new asshole outright. If you got really lucky, he did it diplomatically; nevertheless, I suspect you have a new shithole by now. But then again, I could be wrong.

In any case, I'd be willing to continue the fight, though I leave for vacation in two days, till Monday.

Petoux
07-08-09, 12:15 AM
1: You were right, Shadowed was out of hand as usual.

2: Im fine with continuing it, but I don't think TB will let us based on what he said in his post in our thread.

Shadowed
07-08-09, 12:20 AM
NightCast was referring to continuing it outside of the tournament. However, I respectfully decline such an invitation.

NightCast
07-08-09, 12:21 AM
I don't think it matters. All it says in the first post is that anything after the quad in which the round is deemed over is "considered null and void."

EDIT: Well, if my partner's out, then there's no point.

Petoux
07-08-09, 12:21 AM
Why wouldn't you want to continue it?

EDIT: Wow, me and Night posted at the EXACT same time.

Shadowed
07-08-09, 12:30 AM
I have this strange feeling that it would devolve into an endless round of "He dodged to the left!"

Petoux
07-08-09, 12:52 AM
I have a strange feeling you are trolling and flamming me with your hidden meanings that I can see right through.

Please stop.

Shadowed
07-08-09, 12:53 AM
Excuse me? I'm not trolling or flaming anybody in this thread. If you want to see what I mean, look at the posts we managed to get out.

NightCast
07-08-09, 12:54 AM
Alright, both of you, chill-lax.

It's like a frozen laxative.

Taskmienster
07-08-09, 02:52 AM
I received a copy of the PM's that were sent, and honestly... Shadowed your ego is outstandingly misplaced. Your a lackluster writer, who's gotten just as far as Petoux for the same reasons.

I'm tired of this stupid back and forth bickering. I wasn't going to stand anything more from you, and won't.

You were on your last chance, now I'm done with it.

Stop making these types of threads. Petoux, please just don't contact Shadowed. Shadowed, no more posts. Any threads you start will be closed. Any posts you make will be monitored. Also, if you're not going to get temp banned for your response it'd be a miracle.