07-21-09, 01:17 PM
Name: Brunhilda Earthshaker
Race: Dwarf
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4'6"
Weight: 320
Languages: Dwarfish and Common

Personality: She has the typical stout demeanor of her race, she is short, plump and strong, and has the strongness of mind to back this up. She never lets anyone walk over her, and better ones than you have tried.

But, to those who treat her with the proper respect, she is friendly, and loyal.

Appearance: Like many of her kind, she has long (often braided) hair, and a bushy (also often braided) beard. She is what the wise call pleasantly plump, and the foolish call fat, opera women need to eat well, you know!
Her clothing consists of a chainmail shirt wrapped heavily in layers upon layers of heavy clothing, something which nearly all dwarf women wear, as there are particularly nasty names for those who try to be of the more 'expressive' variety....
Names that tend to start feuds involving a large number of sons being killed, and the two people that started the whole affair poisoning themselves. But that's a whole 'nother story.

History: Born and raised in the dwarfiest way possible, she decided to set out at the age of 40, to give concerts to those who had never heard dwarven music before.

Skills:
-Above Average cook, capable of preparing good quality chicken and beef. (Which she likes to consume entirely by herself)

-Dwarven Soprano (Below average): Her voice is loud, even by dwarven standards. She doesn't rock the boat: Her voice shatters it. (Her high notes shatter glass, her low notes crack stone. Her loud voice is known to cause minor headaches in her listeners up to five feet away)

-Valkyrie (Average): She is quite adapt at protecting herself with her spear, which she carries around as an accessory first, and a weapon second.

Equipment:
-Iron Chainmail shirt, wrapped in heavy clothing.
-Dwarven Spear: Oak Haft, Steel Tip.

Mutant_Lorenor
07-21-09, 03:29 PM
So glad to see friendly new faces arriving! I'd like to welcome you to Althanas and prepare you for the grueling process of R.O.G. Just kidding. First of all its nice to see you on the site. Secondly let's exchange ideas a little here.

@Cooking-Please define your cooking skills as Above Average. I can let you start off with that. And also, if you could clarify exactly what she is good at Cooking we'll talk further. You have a lot of levels to gain and a lot of chances at becoming an Excellent Cook as you go!

@Dwarven Soprano-This one is a strange Skill and I see it easily power-gamed. Please define how much damage that you are capable of doing with the Sonic Attack. Please further define how much range you have in the attack (Up to I dunno let's say five feet for starters). And also, remember that damage is determined by the opponent you are fighting. (If this is another PC I mean) You can go overboard on most NPC's. But you will be docked in your score for any Powergaming that is interpreted by the Judge.
I know this Skill is probably meant to be a little bit ambiguous but please clarify for me. Once you have clarify I will let you have some version of it. Also, please state how -good- you are at the skill. I can let you start off with Below Average for this one since it seems somewhat strong. Also, the damage. Please stipulate how much damage you are attempting to do with the sonic attack. Everything needs to be clearly defined so there is no room for power-gaming.

@Valyrkie-Again, I can let you have Average/B] to [B]Above Average with this Skill. Your pick.

@Chainmail Shirt-An Iron Chainmail shirt will suffice for now. You can always find better equipment as you quest, or buy one at the Bazaar.

@Spear-I can let you have a Spear with an Oak or Yew haft, and an Iron or Steel tip. Your choice on this.

Mutant_Lorenor
07-21-09, 04:45 PM
Good edits. You are now Approved!