PDA

View Full Version : The 103rd Legion

Mutant_Lorenor
07-25-09, 11:44 AM
Please Note: This is an IC Thread. I want all interactions with the 103rd to take place in an IC fashion, including membership. I want to keep OOC down to a minimal. Bunnying of my NPC's are allowed. Thank you for your interest in the 103rd.

Saturday, July 25th, C.P. 1832
12:00P.M. Standard Althanas Time

Guard Captain Eric Shaw wandered towards the most famous Tavern in Corone, the Silver Pub. A bulletin board was stationed there where Adventurers could seek work. Eric Shaw was a typical Radasanthi male in his late thirties. He had a square zygomatic arch, and a square chin. He tacked on the freshly printed poster upon the bulletin board on the outside of the Silver Pub, and on the inside of the Silver Pub. Eric Shaw and his men frequented the Silver Pub, and an establishment in Radasanth proper known as the Dragon's Head Tavern (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19480). Eric Shaw had tightly cropped, slicked back hair that was shoulder length. His hair was faded on the sides. He had no facial hair, and he had intense brown eyes, he was fair skinned. Guard Captain Eric Shaw wore a suit of Prevaldia armor with the symbols of the Corone Empire. He kept a weapon also made of Prevaldia at his side at all times.

Guard Captain Eric Shaw was accompanied by several men wearing similar uniforms to their leader. Except their materials varied from masterwork Steel, to masterwork Mythril and so on. They were heavily armed. Eric Shaw pinned tacked another poster on the main employment bulletin in the Silver Pub. The poster contained an official decree from the Master General, Emien Harthworth himself. Written in fancy script, the message looked like it was freshly printed off an Alerarian printing press. Eric Shaw looked at the fine work of the poster for a moment and then nodded to himself. Several patrons within the Silver Pub immediately took an interest in the famous Guard Captain and looked at him for a long moment. Several stood up from their table and walked over to the bulletin work. Offer of employ was too good to pass up in this time of Civil War. Radasanth needed a new generation of Heroes. Eric Shaw analyzed several sturdy individuals that looked like they might make fine recruits and prepared to leave the establishment to go back to the Dragon's Head Tavern.

Here This! The Corone Armed Forces need You! That's right, for the immediate future a new legion has been established in the Corone Armed Forces. This Legion is now officially known as the 103rd Legion. The 103rd is seeking fresh new recruits to help bolster Radasanth's forces against the treasonous Civil War. Those who choose to defend their country will be rewarded handsomely. The 103rd is currently seeking recruits of all Races, of all Power Levels, and of all Religious Backgrounds. Come one come all, and help put an end to the Civil War! Be a part of history!

~Signed
~Master General Emien Harthworth

Contains the official Seal of the Corone Armed Forces.

~Entry Level Benefits

Military Dog Tags-All new Cadets are given military dog tags that denote their position and status within the Corone Armed Forces. As the Soldier moves up in Rank in the C.A.F. the Soldier's status is increased and their Dog Tags are updated. All Dog Tags are standard issue and made of masterwork pewter.
Steady Pay and Employ-(This will be worked out later) A chance for steady payment will be offered as the Power Group advances its agenda. Higher Rank will imply more Gold in one's pocket and the protection of the Corone Armed Forces. The Corone Armed Forces also offers an education (Explained below) and stable employment in an ever changing economical situation.
Chance for Advancement-The Corone Armed Forces offers a unique Ranking system. Any Cadet can potentially reach the position of the General, and this position is not reserved for any one individual. (Including Lorenor) Keep in mind that there could be many Generals active at one time in the 103rd that take orders directly from the Master General.
Opportunities for Unique Items-The C.A.F. has its own Blacksmiths, Engineers, and tradesmen. Plans are in the work for the capacity of accessing some of this potential for new Items for incoming members. Item possibilities will include (But are not limited to) Suits of Armor, Clothing, Jewelry, and of course Weapons!
Enrollment in the Corone Military Academy-As a member of the C.A.F.'s diverse military structure, the Cadet is expected to undergo rigorous military training. Life in the C.A.F. is a harsh one. A life-time of service is rewarded well by the higher ups in the military command structure. Once training is complete, the Cadet (Page) immediately reaches the title of Squire and is expected to go into active military duty. The Squire then begins his career and prepares to eventually become a Knight after extensive service. Once Knight, there are more opportunities for advancement. It is rumored that many a Cadet may become Generals within the 103rd and reap all the benefits of that title!

Post only if you are interested in membership. I will personally roleplay with you if you are interested in joining this unique and exciting Power Group. Just drop an IC note that you are interested in joining the C.A.F.

black knight
08-11-09, 03:13 PM
This looks fun. Can I sign up? I can be as active as need be. I can be on every day, every night if need be. So yeah, sign me up.

oblueknighto
08-12-09, 01:21 AM
Oh this is going to be great, real nice to have a 'Black Knight' when we already have a Blue one. Maybe we could all become real knights, that's a title for everybody around here to earn.

Any more takers for the 103rd Legion?

Mutant_Lorenor
11-15-09, 05:09 PM
I'd like to keep membership to the 103'rd for lower level Characters. I wanna provide a place to develop intricate storylines/relationships and ideas. That is my general purpose with the 103rd. The 103rd is not necessarily a PG for villains all though they are currently aligned with the Corone Empire. Anybody who is interested is welcome.

princeben07
11-22-10, 06:53 AM
I might be, lol.

Mutant_Lorenor
11-22-10, 11:28 AM
This PG is no longer active, I am making a new one thank you for your interest though.