PDA

View Full Version : Herobane

Midnight Dark'n'ess
08-02-09, 06:13 PM
[[[ooc: hi this is my 1st character herobane and i hope i did everything right! i used this char on another site but theyweren’t very nice so yeah i thought i’d try here.]]]

Name: Herobane Midnight Raven Xelm’xzrkz Dark’n’ess

Race: Half-Elf Half-Human Half-Dragon Vampire

Hair Color: dark as midnight

Eye Color: All red (no whites)

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 110 lbs

Personality: Herobane is a cool loner and he hates everyone in the world. Hes really charismatic tho and so people always like him and girls swoon over him always.

Appearance: Basically Herobane wears vampire clothes like black and with spikes and stuff and if he was on earth he would shop at Hot Topic cause that'd be his style.

Skills: Herobane has lots of skills like above average skills with his scythe [[[ooc: IS THAT OK U STUPID MODS I WASNT GODMODDING I JUST SAID HE WAS A SUPER-MASTER OF THE SCYTHE AND HES USED IT A LONG TIME SO HE SHOLD BE A MASTER ANYWAY BUT WATEVER]]]

He also has a Dark Orb Attack in which he shoots out an orb of pure darkness which is about as powerful as the 1st level spell magic missile in D&D if he was a D&D character of course.

Equipment: Herobaness only equipment is his scythe dat iz very magical which It once belonged to a great Demon Lord who wanted too destroy the world and now the demon is trapped inside the scythe which allows it to talk and gives the scythe extra powers of darkness and any cut made with the scythe feels like being cut with absolute zero coldness icicles.

Familiar: Herobane has a familiar which is a vampire bat which can talk and helps him in his battles sometimes.

History: When herobane was just little his parents died at an early age when they were killed by bandits when his town was destroyed at a very early age by monsters and they burned it to the ground and everyone he knew died and then he ran away from home and became a vampire and changed his last name to Dark’n’ess. [[[ooc:THERE! LOTS OF BAD STUFF HAPPEND TO HIM OK! DOES THAT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE NAMED GARY SUE TO YOU U STUPID MODS???]]]

Taskmienster
10-02-09, 02:27 PM
This thread has been sitting around for a month now, and no edits have been made. I'll be closing and moving. However, should you wish to continue it, I'll be more than happy to reopen it and help you with the approval process.

Thanks,
~Task