PDA

View Full Version : Wanted! Someone to impregnate me

Kerrigan Muldoon
08-11-09, 01:44 PM
Dang, never thought I would ever write that. Anyhow...

... at the moment, Kerrigan is a backstabbing con artist and murderess. Lately she is suffering from long blackouts, against her knowledge she then actually acts rather kind and ethically good. During one of said blackouts she has met a nice guy with whom she gets intimate. After a month or so she 'wakes up', doesn't remember a thing because and leaves. Then it turns out she is pregnant, but does not know who the father could be.

This is when you come in. You - the father - tracks down Kerrigan and confront her with her sudden departure. That's what I want the story to be about.

This is the type of profile I am looking for:

Race: Human (or able to mate with a human)
Alignment: Good
Level: Any, but preferably higher then me. Must have completed at least 1 thread.

On a side note, I will not ever write about in detail about sex. So all perverts: be gone!

I'm all open to the role of the father. I do intend to actually give birth, but whether the father will leave or stick around (or even marry!) I don't care (though Kerrigan might ;)).

So, who's interested?

Ps: darn, this feel like submitting some kind of ‘I need a sperm donor’-application form :o

Damion Shargath
08-11-09, 03:05 PM
I dare to say, I've never seen a wierder request in my entire Althanas time. Congratulations.

EDIT: And sorry for spamming.

Kerrigan Muldoon
08-11-09, 03:44 PM
That's the 2nd time you congratulated me in like two weeks, thanks.

I forgot to mention: if you are too ashamed to post publicly, you can always PM me. I've already cleaned up my inbox for the expected massive amounts of fanmail and sex request - I just received my first one.

Oh and for spamming, you're forced to make Kerrigan pregnant!
Wait.
Uh?
Forget what I said.

Greyback
08-24-09, 10:03 AM
I haven't completed any threads with this character yet, but this sounds somewhat interesting. This is an application to knock up Kerrigan, and whatfor.

Ultimate Weapon
08-24-09, 10:27 AM
Sounds like a ton of fun. I am in the process of a battle right now but I would like to talk about it off Althy. My aim/msn/yahoo can be found on my page thing.