PDA

View Full Version : Crossbreed theif

Jazwind
07-21-06, 08:32 PM
Jazwind entered a slightly warndown tavern. The building had been though its share of years. It was apparent. She wondered if who she was looking for was here. Her tail hung high set in the air. It started with white fur but ended in a split covered in green scales. Under her amber eyes were a cluster of green scales aswell. Her long white hair was pulled back in a loose poney tail. Atop her head sat two white fox ears. Her skin was tan and her cloths smelled of ash.

She stood in the door way for a moment. Her ears scaned the room. A few people were laughing and she could hear a rude conversation about the big brested bartender and her mole. She shook her head and picked a seat near the far corner. She was barfoot and her claws clicked the floor as she walked. Her right leg had a small limp but it was hardly visable. She pulled out a chair and sat down. She was slightly short. Her crossbreeded tail wrapped around one of the legs out of reflexes.

A tall skinny slightly pritty woman approached her. "What can I getca hun?" Jazwind looked up at the woman. Her hatred for humans swelled deep in her chest but she had met one good human in the past month. She dident want to hate them all any more. Her brain wouldent accept it. It was programed by her father. "Ill just have a glass of cider, please." The woman noded and went behind the bar.

Her head trobbed and she closed her eyes. She layed her head down on the table out of frustration.

Calael
07-24-06, 03:59 PM
Calael materialized just outside the tavern, it was, afterall, almost impossibly difficult to maintain a decent level of entanglement in such a crowded area. Think of the decoherence! His form was that of an old man, his mind that of one of the eldest, and his persona that of a sage, of sorts. He still wasn’t too confident in his recreation of mortal, (though everyone was sadly mortal, even him unless he figured out a way to escape the heat death), neural networks; they tended to have odd…quirks.

“Minotaurs fried cilantro with, h-sub-zero!” exclaimed a disembodied voice as his ‘neurons’ fired wildly before he managed to arrange them just right. The network was up and running, the visage complete and opaque; granted anyone would have had a difficult time touching him but it was surprising was to how easy it trick a mind. He moved his visage in a manner consistent with walking disregarding the bizarre looks given to him by those who had been walking towards the tavern. The emptier the better.

Entering, through a conveniently propped open door, he noted how preposterously young it was, generously assuming a millennium and comparing his possible lifespan to the tavern’s it might well have been less than a centenary man’s nanosecond, quite literally and to within some orders of magnitude that’s precisely what it was. This, of course, if he was unable to escape the heat death otherwise it might even have been less than a measly yoctosecond! His appearance laughed at the idea of the eldest elves living less than a fraction of a unit of a time few could fathom. This was worrisome to him, as easily as that tavern might rot, the elves would perish, so would fade away Calael into a Thermodynamically stable sea of photons. Such a frightening thought, it’s a death so protracted I would prefer torture if I could have it.

There was much noise within, the air’s vibrations would make speech difficult though not impossible, nothing is impossible. He weaved through the crowd coming to rest in what seemed like the calmest possible place: a table in an almost physics defying gloom. He looked around and saw someone who looked odd, odd was a good place to start in his search.

“Hello, miss,” he said in the sagest of tones. “Know of you of a power beyond reckoning and limits? Knweo you wer gaelic ritunanais? He cleared his throat as the noise level misaligned his projection into unintelligible garbage…it would sound like another tongue reinforcing the idea that this old man was one you told everything too. How else could he escape the Universe?

Jazwind
07-28-06, 08:34 PM
Jazwind looked up to lay her eyes on a strange old man. He looked human but had quite a vocabulary. She couldent tell what language he was speeking, but she heard hello, power, and limits. She wondered if he wished to harm her. She allowed herself a second to take in part of his scent. Her nose wrincled and the scales on her cheeck bulged outward. She stood quickly knowing this old man was not as he seemed.

She dident know what to say...or how to say it at that matter. She decided to speak english. "Excuse me sir..if you would say. You smell....well." She tried not to sound offensive. Her whip like crossbreeded tail swayed behind her. " You smell odd. And...I..uh...couldent understand you. But...uh...is there a reason you wish to...exchange speach with me?."

Her eyes looked him over and she wondered if he was a shape shifter. His shape wasent handled well so if he was he wasent very skilled. She had seen a many of things and creatures but nothing like this one. She was quite positive he was no ordanary human. There was something about his eyes. Her ears twitched and layed back on her head. She was ready to strike if she must but dident want to.

Taskmienster
06-02-09, 03:40 PM
This thread has been siting for over a month and a half. Since no response has been made to create activity I am going to be moving this. If you would like it to be reopened please feel free to PM myself or another admin and they will be able to move it for you back to the Peaceful Promenade.