PDA

View Full Version : Updates in Scara Brae!

Osato
07-22-06, 01:52 PM
I'll be using this randomly to post upcoming updates in Scara Brae. If you have any questions just PM them to me, or catch me on AIM sometime... thanks.

July 22 2006

All threads that have not been actively roleplayed in for the past month will be closed and archived.

All threads that are part of The Criminals Wall or The Adventurer's Board that were inactive and moved are being reopened!

~~~~Two new quests in The Criminals Wall!
~~~~All quests in The Adventurer's Board are open!

Osato
07-23-06, 12:55 PM
July 23, 2006

History added, Items of Interest broadened. Map to come soon!

Atzar
12-10-06, 07:38 PM
December 10, 2006

Alright, I have been given control of Scara Brae.

Current Project: restructure and resurrection of Adventurer's Board and Criminal's Wall

This shouldn't really take all that long. It should be functional later this week.

Atzar
12-12-06, 04:25 AM
December 12, 2006

New boards are now available here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3358)

To avoid inconsistencies, my next plan is to go through the Scara Brae info. There's content that I want to synchronize with the new boards, and there are typos that I found that I might as well demolish.

Atzar
12-19-06, 11:32 AM
December 19, 2006

Sorry for the wait. Finals + Althanas = busy Atzar. Anyway... the "places of interest" section of the Scara Brae information has been edited a little, and numerous teasers for future events and quests have been introduced. New content is in bold; check it out here. (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=1498)

I've got a couple ideas for new projects. Sometime right after Christmas, expect some new quests to show up in the Mission Boards.

Until then... we'll see...

Atzar
01-22-07, 04:46 PM
January 22, 2007

Two more quests are available in the Mission Boards. One has already been claimed, but one is still available.

Next up: I'll be throwing new quests up sporadically as I think of them, so check back at that thread every once in awhile. I have a long-term project in mind (that's a secret :p) but nothing really pressing short-term. If the inspiration strikes me, I might go back into Osato's guide and give a few more important NPC's their own profiles. We'll see.

Atzar
02-12-07, 03:03 PM
February 12, 2007

I'm working on the Scara Scourge data right now. I don't see why I can't have it finished and edited into the information later tonight.

After that, I'm going to see if I can add a few more missions to the boards - also, I want to contact people who have claimed quests but have yet to start them. If they are no longer interested in their quest, or if they do not respond within 3 days, then their quests are being reopened to the public.

Atzar
02-13-07, 04:21 PM
February 13, 2007

Scara Scourge information is complete and posted. Expect a similar profile on the City Guardsmen to be next.

NOTE TO THOSE PARTICIPATING IN "VALEENA'S IGNORANCE" - I'm afraid that some of my information may conflict with what you are using in your quest. If that is indeed the case, then please continue with what you are doing - you will not lose points for inconsistency with the region information in that regard. Thank you.

I'm seriously considering redoing the "All you need to know" thread. I won't be changing any information, but there is a lot of stuff that I would like to add, and I may decide to lay it out a bit different than what is currently displayed. We'll see.

Atzar
02-20-07, 07:31 PM
February 20, 2007

The profile for the City Guard is posted. Also, another location of Scara Brae has been revealed - predictably, the City Guard HQ. Feel free to use it in your quests.

Still considering a reformatting of the "All you need to know" thread. I'm wondering if it's really necessary... probably not. We'll see.

Anyway, I have a big event for Scara Brae coming up. A couple of people already know about it. Trust me... it shall be fun, and it shall be lucrative should your character choose to take part in it. Keep an eye peeled for updates... and new "Important Items" of Scara Brae. :cool: