PDA

View Full Version : MQ Recruitment: Devious Schemes and Daring Soldiers (Provisional Title)

Flames of Hyperion
09-29-09, 05:18 AM
Given the interest in the MQs for Retribution Dawning, I've decided to set up a fourth for players to get their teeth into. This will also take place during the first weeks of the chapter, simultaneously to the other MQ (Spring's First Crimson Blossoms) that's been announced so far. The premise is as follows...

Xem'zund is nothing if not a cunning commander. While he draws out Nalith's main force with himself as bait, his intention is to send a secondary army, under command of one of the few remaining Death Lords in which he can completely trust, to strike at Eluceliniel. The Death Lord in question has to find the fortress first, though... and Nalith has not left it completely undefended.

GM: I will be looking for an active GM to take charge of this, as I will most likely have my hands full with the other MQs. If people would like to participate but nobody volunteers to GM, I'll see what I can do.

Players: Ideally three or four, with no restriction whatsoever on levels, but this in the end depends on interest and GM preference. The quest can be played in multiple manners... as a battle between two different perspectives, or from a single viewpoint (either defender or undead) as they attempt to fight off the enemy / locate Eluceliniel and destroy it respectively. Again, how you want to play this is completely up to you.

Post here if you're interested, and we can work things out from there!

Duffy
09-29-09, 05:43 AM
As said before, I'm interested, but given my unfamiliarity with the Feature Quest so far, I'll express my interest as a player for now. With Cydnar, of course, on the good guys or from a neutral perspective with the Hummel coming in to try and stop the conflict or perhaps just limiting the damage to the earth itself.

If I can get out of the slump, I will consider giving GM'ing a shot, should nobody else volunteer Flames.

The International
09-29-09, 04:05 PM
I'd love to GM this quest if you deem me worthy. I would just need details... lot's of details. (Ask Saxon and Inkfinger. I will question your ear off)

Flames of Hyperion
10-04-09, 09:08 AM
It seems like Duffy and The International have it! From here on, The International will be treated as the GM for this quest, and anybody who wishes to join should go to him.

Good luck, guys!

(Questions are good - I'll get round to your PM in a moment. Promise!)