PDA

View Full Version : Lost...

The Wanderer Aluliah
03-29-06, 04:23 PM
She had wandered enough to know that she had, in fact lost her way. She brushed a lock of her fair black hair out of her face. In the eerie density of the forest, she appeared pale in the faint light. Her eyes glinted, as she huddled herself up against the trunk of a large oak tree. She hugged her legs, and uttered a strange tune, to calm her as she rested. Aluliah did not like this place, she felt as if she was being observed, and most likely was. Who knew what strange hidden creatures wandered down these forest paths, and leapt from tree to tree. She was unsure of herself, and quivered slightly as the feeling grew stronger. She strained her pointed ears trying to hear, but heard nothing.

She reached for the hilt of her katana, and readied herself for battle, if necessary. She closed her eyes, and whispered more of the tune, trying to summon her courage...

"Win dain a lotica
En val tu ri
Si lo ta
Fin dein a loluca
En dragu a sei lain
Vi fa-ru les shutai am
En riga-lint

Win chent a lotica
En val tu ri
Si lo ta
Fin dein a loluca
Si katigura neuver
Floreria for chesti
Si entina

Lalalalalala....
Fontina Bly Cent
De cravi esca letisimo
Lalalalalala....
De quantain
La finde reve

Win dain a lotica
En val tu ri
Si lo ta
Fin dien a loluca
En dragu a sei lain
Vi fa-ru les shutai am
En riga-lint..."

Ascelia
03-29-06, 05:29 PM
She was using the woods as a short cut. Not thinking of what may be in the area, she continued with ease, carefree. Stepping lightly as she always did, she seemed to glide when she walked, instead of bounce like humans did. Coming up to a small split in the path, she looked ahead.

“Well this way obviously leads through the woods. The other, to another exit. But cutting through the woods would be quicker, and easier.” she thought to herself. Talking a step forward, she ended up walking through the woods instead of taking one of the dirt paths.

Soon after, she could hear the whispers in the wind. Her ears twitched, trying to pick up the source of the sounds, but it was too faint for her too. Ascelia, finally realizing what kind of danger she could be in, now continued with caution. Her hand lay on the hilt of her sword all the way through the woods.

She stopped, and her ears twitched again. Now, picking up the sounds of a song. It was coming from ahead of her, she finally locked on to where the sounds were coming from. She eased forward, careful not to make a single sound. She watched for twigs on the ground, and animals that would run away. Soon she could see what was making all the fuss.

A small elf, sat hugging herself by a tree. Ascelia should have known. The melodic voice the carried through the winds could only be the sounds from an elf. They had the softest voices, where everything they said, sounded more like a song then a regular conversation. What is something like her, doing in something like this? A small elf, surrounded by a dangerous thicket of woods. They were at home here, but the danger they would never get used to.

Stepping up behind a tree, and gently moving, she grabbed her bow from her back, and knocked an arrow to the string. She heaved a great breath, and then stepped out. Arrow fully drawn back, and pointed right towards the elf, Ascelia finally made a sound.

“What are you doing in a place like this? If you cannot even defend yourself, then the ground isn’t a place for you, young one,” her voice was stern with confidence, and bitterness of a true warrior. She wanted to intimidate the young elf, and teach her a lesson.

Ascelia wasn’t good with people, but she wasn’t going to watch one of her own kind, just give up her life because of some wild fantasy she may have. Still with the arrow pointed towards her, she stepped forward. Never taking her eyes off her, and never blinking Ascelia inched forward. Another large breath came from Ascelia as she bent down to look at the young elven face that sat before her.

The Wanderer Aluliah
03-29-06, 05:56 PM
Clambering up she gripped the handle of her weapon until her pale knuckles turned white.
"What may I ask, are you doing here?" she asked lowley, stepping back. She had not seen one of her kind since that day so long ago...
Her eyes narrowed, as her face hardened. Looking in the face of an arrow was not what she had in mind.
She stood her ground, and made a faint clicking sound to alert her feelings of intimadation.
"I- what?" she asked. Her ears lowering. She found it peculiar to find a stranger with a weapon pointed at her, when all she did was sing a melody.

She made a slight hiss, and crouched down, her hand still cluctched on weapon.

Ascelia
03-29-06, 06:08 PM
Ascelia rolled her eyes. "What an incompetent elf! Not only does she not know what she's doing, she can't even follow how she feels. This is pathetic. Why did I waste my time with something like this?" she thought to herself. But for some reason, she really couldn't place why she was here. She followed a sound, a whisper in the wind, but any other time she heard a noise, she would just ignore it. What made this instance so much different from all the other ones?

"Can't you answer a simple question?" Ascelia said, kicking at the dirt, lowering her weapon. Even though the other had her hand on hers, by the time she got it out, Ascelia would've fired three arrows into her body. "What is a person, who can't defend themself, doing in such a dangerous forest?"

Ascelia stared coldly towards her. If she cannot answer basic question, or even follow how she feels, she is as good as dead. She wouldn't last much longer in a place like this once Ascelia left her on her own. If she couldn't stand up to one of her own, standing up to something that actually ment to do harm to her would end up in a bad situation.

But there was only one problem with that though. Ascelia wouldn't leave her own kin to die, her only choice was...to take her with her. At least until the edge of the forest, where each of them could go their suppurate ways. But getting the trust of someone that she just scared half to death most likely, wasn't going to be any easy task. "Why don't I ever think before I act?" Ascelia was beating herself up in her head. "How could I have been so stupid as to do something like that?"

"Come now you. At least do something besides just sit there and hold your sword. Make an action, or answer my question." Ascelia demanded of her. She stood there, and straightened up, making herself somewhat taller then she really was.

The Wanderer Aluliah
03-29-06, 06:30 PM
"I can too defend myself!" She retorted. Breathing a sigh of relief, as the other lowered her weapon. She loosened her grip on the handle of her katana, and blinked slowly.
"Now, answer my question. What are you doing here?" she asked.
Why had she interloped when all she was doing was singing a song to calm herself down.
Aluliah wouldn't admit to being lost, she was too proud, even though it was her own kind, she wasn't raised much by others of her kind. She usually stayed with her human baby sitter Shiek, he taught her everything she needed to know.
Before...

She shook her head erasing the distant look on her face.
"Well??" she asked.
If the other tried anything, she would slice her as fast as a bee sting.

Ascelia
03-30-06, 05:52 AM
"I'm here, so I can get through this place faster. That's all." she said, hurriedly to get the answer done quickly. "You know, sining in a place like this will only get you killed. If beasts don't know what is making the sound, if it's not familiar they will attack."

Ascelia looked back the way she had come. Or was it the was she had come? "Dammit..." she thought to herself. Now she was lost. Looks like the two might end up travelling together just to save their own lives.

"Ok, look. The whole bow thing was just to make sure you weren't hostile towards others, a means of defense incase you were. But listen, were both here, I'm sure we both want out, so let's at least work together to get out?" Ascelia said, calmly, at least trying to get the elf to listen to her. "I'm Ascelia." she said, extending her hand to help her up.

The fact that this forest was thick with trees of all sizes didn't help them find their way out. Ascelia had some sort of clue to start from, but that was the best she could do. Since she had come in the opposite of the female elf, then going to the left would lead out. Just the fact of which way would now be faster since both must've come from a different direction.

Ascelia looked around, hoping that more would fall into place. It sucked the being an elf, she didn't learn about forests like many of the other elves did. "Nooooo....it just had to be the shadow magic..." she thought to herself. She wasn't going to be much help, maybe the other one would be.

With a sigh, she returned her bow and the single arrow back to their proper places on her body, and walked in a small circle. "Which way is out!?" she yelled at herself in her thoughts.

Darkarcher
03-30-06, 09:28 PM
As Shadowcaster was walking through the nice dense bush of the forest magic tingling around his palm ready for an ambush. He was always ready for an ambush, he had learned the hard way to travel through the forest. As he was walking he heard some sounds upon the wind and he stopped and listened closer and closer to wait was being said, “What are you doing in a place like this? If you cannot even defend yourself, then the ground isn’t a place for you, young one” a voice hard started.

“ I – what “ a second voice had started as he started creeping closer and closer trying not to make a sound which was pretty hard as his big stature was making his head scrape low laying tree branches.

“Can't you answer a simple question?” the first voice has said again “Come now you. At least do something besides just sit there and hold your sword. Make an action, or answer my question.”

“I can too defend myself.” The second voice said again

“Dude! These two are in a never ending confrontation I should just stop and rest tell they pass my magic should through them off course for awhile” he thought as he laid down on a layer of nice moist dewy grass.

The Wanderer Aluliah
03-31-06, 03:04 PM
Her ears pricked. She had heard somthing. She glanced around and drummed the hilt of her katana as if waiting for somthing to lunge at her. She tapped her foot, and bliked. Standing up.

"Did... Did you, pehaps hear the same noise I have heard??" she asked looking around. Her eyes were darting around as she tried to see into the underbrush, but couldn't see a thing.

She backed up against the tree, and slowly unsheathed her weapon, it's steel blade glinting in the dim light past the underbrush.

She gripped her weapon tightly and strained to see around her.
"I think were being watched..." she whispered to the other elf.

Ascelia
04-02-06, 10:52 AM
Ascelia's ear also pricked, almost at the same time as the other elf. "Yes, I believe so." Ascelia was lucky, she already had an arrow in her bow. The ready it, pulling the string ever so close to her body.

She waited for something, another sound, a movement, and bush moving. Just anything that would help her try and find the stalker. But nothing did come to help her, or the other elf. Luckily both had the same sense, so no one had the advantage this time.

She backed up few steps, and stood in a line with the other elf, but on the opposite side of the small opening. Now both had a small portion to defend. "If anything move, release all hell." Ascelia said, loudly, that way anything around would know that both of the people here would be hostile.

"Just try it. Come on, try it. Were here to stop you, and you'll never get by us. The pact we have through blood, is stronger then the brother's love for his sister. We will fight for what we believe in, and die for that cause. Try it, just try it." Ascelia repeated the phrase in her head. She had never been stalked before, only done the stalking.

Her adrenaline was pumping, hard. She could feel her heart beating, she could even hear it. Everything got really quiet, and the only noises she could hear where her breathing, and the elfs, as well, as a faint breathes from a nearby bush.

Ascelia didn't know what to do. What if this wasn't the right person? But she pointed towards the bush anyways. It was a small thicket, so nothing could be seen. Again, she pointed towards the thicket of bushes. "I think...it's in there." Ascelia whispered back towards the other elf.

Darkarcher
04-03-06, 03:16 PM
"I think...it's in there." Shadow heard one of the elf’s say.

Great my magic didn’t work … he said as he tried to sense where he put his magic but nothing…

“CRAP! I forgot to cast it he said to himself in a low mumbling voice “I shall do that now.”

As shadow got up slowly almost to make no sound he placed his knee on a twig and it snapped.

“Oh Shit! Da lune nas nuc nic bah “ shadow whispered in his elf voice as to throw them off his stature if they got out to attack him. As his raised his huge blue demon hand and pointed towards the elves.

As shadow sat there waiting he realized that it would be easier to confront them and ask them while they were trapped in his shields what they knew about the la libre dat habita treasure.

“Earth from the ground come up and capture these annoying elf’s.” He sung in his elf voice.

The ground started rumbling and it started cracking around the elf’s then four earth shields 8 feet high surrounded the elves from ground up.

“Okay you two tell me what you know about the la libre dat habita treasure.” Shadow demanded

The Wanderer Aluliah
04-03-06, 03:28 PM
"Shit!!" she hissed leaping at the wall savagely.
She clawed the shields hoplessly, growling and spitting angrily at the wall.
Aluliah knocked her head against the psycic wall of energy, and gave in, kneeling and peering out.

She was little, and she chewed her lip her eyes watering. She blinked quickly, and wiped away the tears before they started. And looked back at the other elf.

"How the hell, do we get out now?" She asked raising her brow. She looked out again trying to see her attacker. She bit her lip once more, and quivered.

"Who the hell are you interloper?!" She called through the wall.

Ascelia
04-03-06, 04:13 PM
These walls did nothing to frighten Ascelia. Only a coward would attack like this. At least Ascelia let them see her face, and a chance to fight back before she killed her opponents. Once, she punched the magic wall. That was all she needed.

Beginner magic. She put her bow to rest on her back yet again, and bent down, getting ready for a perfect tackle. The moment these walls came down, she would lunge forward, towards where she saw that blue arm. It was only a mere second she got to see it, but it was enough.

Hunched over, one hand on the ground to balance herself, and looked toward the other elf. "We need to work together here. Just follow my lead." Ascelia whispered to her. "This is something we both will over come, let wash your fears, sing another song." she added, to comfort the young one.

Placing a hand on her sword, she was ready to make a many attacks in a few seconds. Suddenly, another voice was heard, but this time from over the wall. "Okay you two, tell me what you know about the la libre dat habita treasure," it called to them.

Ascelia pondered for a minute. Was this person an elf as well? His voice certainly had the melodic part, but the blue arm did throw her off. And what was this treasure he was after? She certainly hadn't heard of it.

"We'll talk. But not with people who attack us. Let us see your face." Ascelia cried back to it. "At least then, we can of more help to you as well," a quick reminder that people in cages weren't the happiest of people.

But Ascelia also moved herself. Hoping to line herself up to where the voice had come from. "Let's hope I get him..." she thought to herself.

Darkarcher
04-04-06, 02:58 PM
As Shadow heard an elf reply to his question, "We'll talk. But not with people who attack us. Let us see your face. At least then, we can of more help to you as well.”

He realized that his elf senses were working and it was a fine time for that to happen. He heard movement inside the walls and thought them 2 were getting ready for an attack so he braced himself.

“Okay let the shields dissipate then we will talk but till then state name and jobs I will obviously go first Name: Shadowcaster Job: treasure hunter NOW! Speak or leave in painful anguish” shadow said as he concentrated a fireball into the palm of his hand.

The Wanderer Aluliah
04-10-06, 02:56 PM
(Soorrry the site wasn't working ^^; )

She cringed slightly, and made a whistling sound showing her frightned face. "Who are you? And what treasure?" she stuttered taking a step back and unsheathing her katana.

"D-don't hurt us." she whispered her eyes glazing over.
If she had to she would cry.
"I-i will fight you!" she cried taking a step foward. She was very unsure of her movements here.

He was confusing, and his scent was confounding. What was he? Who was he? He had no right to interrigate them on something she did not know about.

Ascelia
04-10-06, 06:00 PM
((bunnying allowed by DarkArcher))

Both females had been trapped inside of this, magic barrier. Neither knew what was happening, or why it was them being targeted. Only both knew, something had to be done.

The other was scared. Ascelia was surprise she hadn't broken down already. But she could see that is was going to happen is something didn't happen and soon. Ascelia couldn't stand it if that happen. "Sing your song child!" Ascelia demanded her, at least it would get her mind off the events that were going to come.

Ascelia, wanting to get out, for numerous reasons, looked around for anything that could happen. She tried jumping to pull herself over, but she fell short. FInally she ran against the wall, and it fell apart.

Looking around, the rest of the walls crumbled, and let them lose. Life a caged animal, Ascelia went wild. Her longsword drawn, she saw the devilsih thing that had trapped her. Standing there, almost seemingly to mock her, he had a small fire ball prepared.

"New mage, did you think you could stop me?" Ascelia asked, holding her sword out towards him. Right after she finished her sentence, she bounded towards him, only a few feet from him, she dove towards him, bringing her sword closer to her, but also pointed out. The sword acted as the nose, she would use the power behind her jump to easily kill him.

Aiming to stab his lower abdominals, the sword jetting out. She was like a tiny missile, aiming perfect for the target.

Darkarcher
04-11-06, 04:58 PM
Shadow watched the elf break through the wall and look back again towards the cage of rock which was now crumbling down. “ Aww! Man it broke I thought it would’ve lasted longer.” Shadow thought to himself. The elf turned around and had started a lunge towards him almost perfect aim for just above his leg a paralyzing shot.

“ELF! I mean no harm stop I simply need questions to ask..” he had started saying as the sword started piercing his leg “SHIT!” Shadow screamed as he started lunging to the side but it was too late RIP! “Shit that hurt I think I killed my leg more then the elf would’ve I think I might need 1 of my healing potions.”

hamnat
04-21-06, 12:56 PM
Shenjara kept moving through the forest as quietly as was possible. She had heard voices and wanted to see another faces, but had to make sure they wouldn't kill her when they saw her.

Someone cried out,“ELF! I mean no harm stop I simply need questions to ask..” and after a second, "Shit!"

It sounded like a battle was going on. She could see two of her mother's kin, both girls young for elves and a third, funny looking blue guy who was probably a demon.

She wielded her staff and began to focus her torch spell. She did not conjure the miniature fireball as to avoid attracting attention. The blonde elf maiden looked to be hostile as she stood over the demon with her sword in his leg.

A twig snapped as she stepped slowly towards the three. She cringed when she knew she had been discovered and attempted to take cover as best she could(which, being half-elf, is fairly easy, just not very effective against elves). She hoped that they would dismiss her as a forest animal

Osato
06-29-06, 12:53 PM
Closed and moved due to inactivity for over two months. PM me if you wish for this to be reopened and moved back, but only if you are going to actively complete the thread. Thank you.

~Osato