PDA

View Full Version : Round Four

Max Dirks
11-01-09, 11:00 PM
Sumnner v. Bloodrose
Inkfinger v. Wings of Endymion

The battles will begin Thursday at midnight EST.

Edit: Sorry for the mistake.

Bloodrose
11-04-09, 08:24 AM
So 12:00AM (midnight) Wednesday morning has come and gone by about 9 hours EST-wise. Since there are no threads posted for Round 4, I assume that means the round wasn't intended to start until Wednesday night?

Max Dirks
11-04-09, 09:21 AM
Oops, yes.

That should read "Thursday" at midnight. I wanted to give the usual three full days of preparation.

Bloodrose
11-05-09, 08:10 AM
So 12:00AM (midnight) Thursday morning has come and gone by about 9 hours EST-wise. Since there are no threads posted for Round 4, I assume that means the round wasn't intended to start until... wait, I have this eerie sense of déjà vu...

Maybe it would just be easier for us to create our own threads and inform the staff when two weeks go by?

I'm not intentionally trying to break balls here, but how hard is it to post a couple of threads and trust us not to post in them until the round "starts". I'm sure I'm not the only person who just wants this thing done and over with, and the only way that's going to happen is if we can actually get on with it.

EDIT: The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Thank you.

Visla Eraclaire
11-05-09, 08:25 AM
You're welcome. Apologies to the participants for the oversight. The round now ends in two weeks November 19th at 11:59 PM, the end of that Thursday.

Max Dirks
11-05-09, 08:42 AM
Sorry for the delay!

Feel free to post today if you'd like. Consider it an extra day.