PDA

View Full Version : The International's Battle Tour

The International
11-02-09, 10:07 PM
I want to battle. I need to be able to power post these threads out though. I'm not going to claim first come first serve. I need people who have the time to get this done at a fairly quick pace because I'm tired of sitting around at level 0.

Battle # 1 - Sumnner

Battle # 2 - Aiko

Battle # 3

Aiko
11-03-09, 09:38 AM
If you can wait until after 6 PM central standard time, I'd be delighted to do one with you. Heck, I can do an entire battle in one night if need be.

While I'm at it, I can do not one, but TWO battles with you with two of my characters.

The International
11-03-09, 09:23 PM
I don't get off of work until ten eastern time. How about you and I throw down on Thursday night after I get off of work?

Ailnea
11-03-09, 10:57 PM
The funny thing about that is, at 10 pm central, I'm clocking in to work overnights. I'm off tuesdays and wednesdays though. I work overnights, which was why I mentioned after 6.

(Aiko, different account, this one not availible currently for citadel threads.)

BattleMage
11-03-09, 11:08 PM
Uh I can get them done quickly so yeah lets get one going International... I have a broken jaw thats wired shut so im not doing anything hardly for the next month... So I am focusing mainly on my writing

The International
11-03-09, 11:11 PM
Okay, Aiko. Let's see if we can't get something going on Saturday.

Battlemage, how long are you going to be on tonight?

BattleMage
11-03-09, 11:14 PM
As long as I am needed to be really... So if you want to battle we can pump one out if you'd like... Im trying to finish one post right now for a battle with lorenor I have currently. Then after that all night if needed

Ailnea
11-03-09, 11:20 PM
For reference, we could get it started now, it is tuesday after all. I will be up all night tonight, and tomorrow night too.

The International
11-04-09, 12:04 AM
Here you are Aiko. Let's get it on. (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19995)

Battlemage, I'm working on our intro now. Just so you know, it takes me a little while for the intro, but after that I'll get flowing. I'll probably only be able to get these battles half done tonight as I have an unforseen early work morning tomorrow. That okay with you guys?

BattleMage
11-04-09, 12:17 AM
Sounds good!

Aiko
11-04-09, 12:29 AM
Alright then, a demoness will be with you shortly. Watch out for them claws, their sharp.