PDA

View Full Version : Battle me!!

Izvilvin
11-03-09, 03:48 AM
I would really like to get in a battle (or two) with Izvilvin. They can be in the Citadel or not, it doesn't really matter, we can find a way to make it work. Your level doesn't matter, but characters who can hold their own in combat are encouraged.

Really just looking to get back into Izzy's head and body and have some fun.

Cydnar
11-03-09, 05:28 AM
And lo'! He arrives, partaken in battle. If you don't mind a newbie character I have, I'd like to battle. Cydnar is probably best suited to you, although your signature scores scare me...lol.

Post the intro good sir.

Izvilvin
11-03-09, 05:51 PM
That's me mostly writing with amazing writers, so don't be scared! I really only write well with someone great to bounce off of ;)

I'll put up an intro later tonight.

Anyone else?

Izvilvin
11-04-09, 04:17 AM
Boom (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=156342#post156342).

A bit later than I'd intended, but it's up!

If anyone else would like to battle, that would be cool. Let me know! I don't blame you if you're scurrrrred of mah swordz.

Duffy
11-04-09, 04:20 AM
Looks good, I'll have a reply up within 48 hours, and then daily if required thereon in.

Cydnar
11-04-09, 04:39 AM
Well, a sudden bout' of 'writing awesome sauce post in 10 minutes' hit me, so my post is up now...why didn't this happen last night when I was trying to reply to The International, lol.

Bring it on pointy ears ;)

Izvilvin
11-04-09, 05:37 AM
Let it continuuuueeee!

Duffy
11-04-09, 06:12 AM
Done :D I can probably keep up this speed for a day or two, I'll be constantly writing to catch up with other posts so if you're around, let's chow down!

EDIT: I do however keep forgetting to switch accounts before posting, but rest assured Duffy and Cydnar and Abhorrash are all the same person :p

Izvilvin
11-04-09, 07:26 AM
Wee!

Cydnar
11-04-09, 08:09 AM
Forgive my last post, I lost the descriptive train of thought and turned brash battle mode on. But, the ball's in your proverbial court good sir/madam.

Tootling off to a 2 hour workshop now, be back in 3 hours.