PDA

View Full Version : Cormyr's Story. (Recruit)

Alberdyne_Cormyr
11-05-09, 04:31 AM
This is so I can gauge whose available for a battle and whose not. I have an open battle (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19974) available here. I am looking for one decent writer to work against, hopefully someone I've never rp'ed with before. I can power-post if you are willing. However once a week posting is fine. I am looking to complete this story with some haste. Post if interested!

I am looking for level's 0-2. Thank you very much.

Duffy
11-05-09, 04:57 AM
I've got alot of posting on my plate at the minute but I excel only when pushed, so if no-one wants to fight you before I've finished my battle with Izvilin or The International, I'll give you a twirl sir!

MetalDrago
11-05-09, 09:03 AM
A rematch might be interesting if you're up for it... since MD changed, him and Dyne haven't had a lot of contact at all

Alberdyne_Cormyr
11-05-09, 10:35 AM
@Duffy-Since you're kinda busyish at the moment, I can wait until you've got a free slot. -Unless- you -really- want a match up between Dyne and Cydnar. It can be arranged. I'll post up a separate thread for you.

@MetalDrago-You're on bro! Just post in the thread when you can. There's no rush to this one. I just want it to be fun like the good ol' days.