PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Players for a Chaotic and Evil Adventure

Magius101
07-24-06, 02:49 AM
this is the address for the thread:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=1948

I am looking for those who are interested in stirring up some chaos for an evil entity by the name of Mystus. Mystus is the god of Chaos and Death and is tired of all this order that is going on in Althanas, therefore he is looking for those who would be willing to serve him and join forces with Alathan and Adriana.

If you are interested I would like it if you would pm me. the message should include the address to your character, how you would contribute to the group (ie combat, support, magic, etc), and finally a brief description how your character has made a temporary pact with Mystus and your reason to wreak havoc upon the countryside.

Before you do send me the pm, please read the thread from the time it started until it is opened, (which will be soon), so as to familiarize yourself with the main characters of this adventure/story/death-quest.

Raelyse
07-24-06, 03:48 AM
I'm actually really interested in this quest.

I don't want Mystus to completly affect Raelyse in all of his actions on a permanent basis, but he is definitely the type to join one of these deals since he is the greedy type. He's the kind who looks down on everyone and since he has a sadistic streak, he'll play with the powers that Mystus gives him and fulfills his promise, at least for a point.

Raelyse can contribute to your quest in anyway that you want. He's a skilled swordsman, a powerful mage but his personality is the strongest of all of those. If you want him to help you advance the plot, he can pretty much do anything, as long as he wants to do it.

Magius101
07-24-06, 11:41 AM
As an added note, I would like it known to all that there is limited room in the group that I am creating so make sure when you pm me that you do it with all criteria and ensure it is good quality. Full sentences and the like...

At this time there is [ 3 ] positions available

Futsuriai
07-24-06, 09:07 PM
As an incarnation of chaos I heartily protest the smear campaign against this hallowed word. Ahem. Actually before I express interest I'm curious as to what exactly is meant by "stir...up chaos". Futsuriai might not be evil but neither is he good. I just need to know where this might be going.

Magius101
07-25-06, 07:08 AM
Well, as the name of the thread implies, this is a chaotic evil adventure. We will be assasinating, killing, looting, plotting, conniving, etc, etc. Basically, instead of the story line being told from that of the hero we will be telling the story from the side of the villains. However, we are going to work towards ensuring that the evil side wins over the good side.

Once I get more people interested in the game I will post a preview of the future storyline to make sure those who are interested understand what will be going on.

If you are still interested Futsuriai then please feel free to pm me the requirements and I can begin assessing whether your character would be good for this story.

Thanks

Magius101
07-25-06, 09:29 AM
the thread Give in to the Darkness is now open to those who i have pm'd and said that they are in...

Right now the following people are registered and allowed to post:

-Magius101

-ArchMagius

-Raelyse

-

-

-

Magius101
07-26-06, 09:47 AM
hmmm.... i guess people are just not interested in chaos and evil.... they sure dont know what they're missing

Damion Shargath
07-26-06, 11:32 AM
Will this quest incorporate gruesome slaying of the innocent? The only thing is, Damion himself submits to no one, it's that simple. He's chaotic evil, driven only by his own will - he won't take commands from anyone...he's had it once, he won't have it again.

Raelyse
07-29-06, 11:44 AM
There, I posted.

ArchMagius
08-01-06, 02:26 PM
just to mention to everybody, Magius101 and ArchMagius are the same person so if you send a message to one and receive a reply from the other, please do not become confused.

Thanks

Magius101
08-03-06, 08:11 PM
yes, that is correct

Magius101
08-08-06, 11:32 AM
come on people, there has to be someone else besides myself and Raelyse that are going to participate in my story. I have so much lined up for the characters. :D

Magius101
08-25-06, 05:53 PM
bump