PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Flaunting.

Corvus MacCallum
11-18-09, 08:57 PM
Can't see this thread surviving more than a night, but fuck it. Been lucky enough to have several of my guys drawn in various ways, for the most part with Cor it's always stuck to a simplified almost anime style, but then simple and clean appeals to me moreso than the general fair. As it is though got bored one week and comissioned an artist who wanted to try their hand at a more realistic style. Did wind up quite badly inaccurate in a lot of ways, mainly in the face (He's meant to be a fresh-faced bloke just out of his teenage years) and the Slammer (chipped, scratched and ugly lump of metal) but it was an interesting little experiment and for the hell of it... Gonna show this off since it's currently been showed to about three people so far.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l167/Corvusmoore/werewolf_guy_web_prev.jpg

Wouldn't be adverse to seeing this maybe expand into a showing of other folks characters because not everyone glances at the album features. Heck few I've spoken to didn't even know of it.

LunaStar
11-18-09, 09:15 PM
It's actually much more better than some thing's i have drawn in the past lol, but it is actually very good.. even for alittle experiment.
i do think that the clothing needed some different shading some areas..
But you did an amazing job on the hands, i always feared that as a weak point of mine when doing art.

Anyway's Fantastic job.. and if i wasnt supposed to reply to this, well.. i am sorry, i still havent gotten ahang of this particular forum.

Corvus MacCallum
11-18-09, 09:29 PM
Oh replying and commenting is fine nay encouraged, but like I said lass this was a comission. I'm no doodling artist, most I can do is some funkily clawed Mimes but that's about the height of it.

LunaStar
11-18-09, 09:34 PM
^ Lol ah alright.

:)

Cyrus the virus
11-19-09, 12:44 PM
Hey, nice stuff. I enjoy!

Corvus MacCallum
01-01-10, 03:52 AM
... Yea why not. I've been concocting this little archetype for a long time. The Cor type that with very little changing to his base elements and purely developed from each settings background he winds up a solidly different character in each one. For example I actually have two Highlander Corvus and they are wildly different from the set ups of their stories(normally I stick to one version, but I like the monster hunting one). For the hell of it a friend doodled up quite a nice little picture and it's still technically Cor, plus always fun to show off her stuff, she also drew most of the art of Cor in the album.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l167/Corvusmoore/Corbuster.png

She used to be on this site under the name I believe of Silvermaiden.

Melancor
02-10-10, 07:57 PM
That is the coolest commission I've seen in a while... I've always thought a lot of marker-drawn stuff look sick.

It is marker, right?

One day... some day XD

Corvus MacCallum
02-10-10, 08:34 PM
For the hell of it, showing off of another pic. This one far more related since it is Alth Cor and an unused female character from the artist. Minzigfrish... think I got that right.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l167/Corvusmoore/Picture183.jpg

It's simple and I honestly like it a lot, got a fondness for straight clean lines.