PDA

View Full Version : Duffy Owes Me A Post Damnit!

Duffy
11-25-09, 08:05 AM
Right. I've got the rest of the day off from any responsibilities, with the exception of some Editor duties for the Social Science Journal, but I'll be at the PC and writing either way.

I'm in the mood for posting once more so I want to try and get through the back log I've created for myself, so I'd kindly ask anyone who is waiting on me to post to remind me politely what I need to do, and where I need to do it, because my brain is dead and I can't think what the heck I was doing before Dissertation Prep Week began (, and it's not over yet, but onwards we go!)

So, hit me up :)

Taskmienster
11-25-09, 12:18 PM
I'm going to try and work on our thread today, since I have the rest of the day off.

Duffy
11-25-09, 01:05 PM
Sounds good Task, I've gotten most of it done now, so I'll spend the rest of the evening clearing up the non-Magus Cup judgements and finishing more threads for you to do :D

Taskmienster
11-25-09, 01:29 PM
Hahaha, awesome. :p

Ataraxis
11-25-09, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure who's supposed to start it between you and Logan, but there is that Bazaar materials quest.

Duffy
11-25-09, 01:42 PM
It's already up, 'With a Little Help From My Friends' or something to that effect. Need to wait for him to come back and post, or perhaps you could come in behind Duffy and overhear him discussing Prevalida and tie yourself in that way, ready for when Logan can post when he returns from his trip?

Ataraxis
11-25-09, 01:50 PM
Sounds good! They were supposed to pick her up at Jacob's friend's house, though, so hm.

Logan
11-28-09, 08:10 PM
*coughs* As per our discussions over AIM...one of you post first. Hahaha! Actually, I think Ataraxis has a post in mind, so we'll defer to her.

Ataraxis
11-29-09, 12:06 AM
The deed is done (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=20094).

Duffy
04-29-10, 05:18 PM
Bumping this as it's still valid. I have one assignment left for my second year of University, so will not only have more time to write, and take time in doing so, but will also have time to catch-up on old threads.

Please post a gentlemen like reminder here if it's been more than three days since my last response and it'll be a first come, first save basis.

Bring on level 4!

Alis Grave Nil
04-29-10, 05:34 PM
The gilded leafs quest might se a post maybe it kinda died with the cell seeing most ppl in the quest was along for the ride in the cell

Duffy
04-29-10, 05:44 PM
Excellent, thank you for reminding me Alis! That's my next posting priority.

Aiko
04-29-10, 06:18 PM
Aaaannnnddddddd don't forget our duel of the Pie-Pans.

I'm still enjoying the play on words I used for that title, I think it might be my best one yet.

Duffy
04-30-10, 03:51 AM
You're third in line Aiko, thanks for the reminder!

Duffy
07-08-10, 12:07 PM
Right.

I've gotten behind again, general posting apathy, model painting and now starting my summer job is going to see my activity and writing capability reduced...

I'd like to finish all ongoing threads, but will not be starting any new ones, solo or otherwise until all commitments are filled.

If I owe you a post, please post a link here, and how long it's been, roughly, since you've been waiting.

Longest wait first, thanks for your patience!

Visla Eraclaire
07-08-10, 12:24 PM
Consider our thread a wash because I don't have time either.

Atzar
07-08-10, 01:31 PM
Not Even Penguins Could Appreciate This (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=20668)

It hasn't been too long, about a week and a half, I think. It should just take one post from you to finish this thread up. After that we can submit it, either to the WW or normally.

Duffy
07-08-10, 02:12 PM
Excellent.

I'm on it :D

Duffy
07-12-10, 02:09 PM
Now I've done the region work I'm supposed to be doing, I'm all yours Atzar!