PDA

View Full Version : Hurt the Nocturn!

Falcon Darkflight
07-25-06, 07:36 AM
Who would like the honour of kicking Canen's head in?

Now open for all applications! Level 3 and under, please.

Ebivoulya
07-25-06, 08:10 AM
Though I have no idea where your character profile is, I'll accept. Don't let the level fool you. It will be interesting.

Falcon Darkflight
07-25-06, 09:43 AM
Ok, you're in. Let me know if you want to write the intro or me, it is no bother either way.

I don't have a link to my profile, do an advanced search or something.

Kai
07-25-06, 10:26 AM
... instead of making other challenges ... finish off the one with kaiserin at least

but as soon as i get this character accepted i will take a crack at ya ^_^

Falcon Darkflight
07-25-06, 10:31 AM
Sweet Jesus, it's Kaiser the Original!

You're in. Don't even think of not battling me.

Three way it is!

Rayne of Fire
07-25-06, 10:37 AM
Rayne says four- way again.

Kai
07-25-06, 10:41 AM
Yes, the original Kaiser is back.

i hope i can keep Kaiserin around, she is a cool character

not sure if i can handle two

Rayne of Fire
07-25-06, 10:43 AM
You'd better be able to. You drop Kaiserin out of Demons in the Trees and I WILL hunt you down.

Falcon Darkflight
07-25-06, 10:49 AM
I'll join him. :)

Be good to Kaiser though. You know Canen needs his only decent friend.

But this time, no teams. Four way dance...and I know EXACTLY where to set it.

Oh yes.

Memories.

Kai
07-25-06, 10:52 AM
you know exactly where to set it?

memories?

oh man, a couple of them spring to mind 0.o

Rayne of Fire
07-25-06, 10:57 AM
- taps gunblade impatiently - Shall we get to the part where I hack you into bits sooner or later?

Falcon Darkflight
07-25-06, 11:00 AM
No, not the Red Dragon fortress. Somewhere...much closer to home.

The Citadel monks can draw on memories to create arenas, magically manifested, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, you will be the first in history to witness the bustling city...of Nocturnis.

I will write now. Chill your beans, Rayne, your lust for death will soon be satisfied ;)

Kai
07-25-06, 11:03 AM
unfair, my character isn't even accepted yet

Nocturnis eh? makes sense with all the attention you have been giving it recently

Ebivoulya
07-25-06, 11:15 AM
Sounds like a fun little party. I'll make sure to bring a gift.

Quick question to Kai, you the Kaiser I know of? You should recognize the name if so. If not, hi, I'm Ebivoulya.

Quick comment to Somethingface Darkflight: quit being so damn lazy and put a link in your sig.

Rayne of Fire
07-25-06, 11:17 AM
It was just mock impatience. And hot shit, we get to see fucking Nocturnis. Nice. Fucking nice.

Kai
07-25-06, 11:23 AM
Ebivoulya - Hmm i don't think so, you don't ring any bells sorry

Ebivoulya
07-25-06, 11:26 AM
I suppose this is a nice little introduction, then. Nothing like fighting for your life to bring people closer together.

Kai
07-25-06, 12:46 PM
usually i find the cencept of beating each other up as a sign of hatred, anger, the usual stuff.

however kaiser likes to beat up canen just for the heck of it

i am accepted now, and i am so ready to rumble

Rayne of Fire
07-25-06, 04:38 PM
Aside from wasting demons and such, Rayne view's combat as a way to actually make friends and to test your mettle. Rayne may end up liking all of you.

streak101
07-25-06, 05:11 PM
Is it too late to fight against you, and maybe my rivals father :D

Falcon Darkflight
07-26-06, 02:19 AM
Sorry Streakmeister, no more people. I'm in two four ways. Scratch that, i'm in one four way and a 3 v.s 2 with you.

Damn.

Falcon Darkflight
07-26-06, 04:35 AM
Here you go:

Supermassive Black Hole: Four Way Brawl (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=28313#post28313)

Rayne of Fire
07-26-06, 05:44 AM
I have one question before I post. Shall we have this battle happening after the one with Banda? Would Rayne therefore remember Canen?

Kai
07-28-06, 08:25 AM
can that be any more confusing ... its good and all, but i still have no idea of the layout of the arena

Falcon Darkflight
07-28-06, 09:12 AM
Answers to questions:

Rayne: Yes please.

Kaiser: Working on it. It'll be amended tonight.

Rayne, still waiting your reaction to our battle. :)

Kai
07-28-06, 10:18 AM
urm yay

... i really have a bad feeling ... i am seriously gonna have to play this one carefully, strong are kaisers punches, but vs swords ????

Falcon Darkflight
07-28-06, 10:43 AM
You dead man, like Guilty Gear. ;)

Ebivoulya
07-28-06, 05:50 PM
Guess I'm not the only one taking his time in replying to this. It's always interesting thinking of a reason for characters who don't know eachother to fight.

Kai: You'd better bring protection or my sword will violate you. Just a fair warning.

I'll be along shortly.

Oh yeah, very nice intro Falcon. Good to see you know what you're doing.

Falcon Darkflight
07-29-06, 11:36 AM
Danke.

Ebivoulya
08-15-06, 05:32 AM
I hope all involved still intend on participating. I can understand the unwillingness to be the first poster, so I'll take the liberty and perhaps pave the way for easier entrance by the rest of you.

I'd like to see this happen. My post will be up within the next couple days. Sorry for the delay.

Rayne of Fire
08-15-06, 07:25 AM
I guess I kinda got caught up in the Banda battle. And I didn't really think this one starting off as a furious epic between Falcon and I like the other did would make for un-monotonous reading. So, as soon as someone else tosses in their two cents, I'll be sure and post.

Ebivoulya
08-19-06, 12:47 PM
Alright ye fools. I paved the way, now post or die!

Falcon Darkflight
08-21-06, 05:52 AM
Apologies for my inexcusable laziness. I'll be posting soon.

Ebivoulya
08-24-06, 04:27 PM
As far as I recall a 4-way was agreed upon, not a 3-way, so I don't think you should be too worried about posting just yet, Falcon. There's another for which we wait.

Kai
08-25-06, 03:18 AM
oh ya ... i posted ...

blah ... i wonder who wants to try and bully the unarmed one?

Ebivoulya
08-25-06, 04:55 AM
I can respect your decision to go without weapons, but war is war my friend, whether it's your head at the end of my sword, or that gigantic freak Falcon's. In the game of life there's little time to think, and no sympathy for the devil.

Falcon Darkflight
08-25-06, 05:55 AM
Clearly, you've never fought Kai.

Ebivoulya
08-25-06, 06:11 AM
'Tis true. I look forward to a friendly skirmish.

Kai
08-25-06, 07:59 AM
Clearly, you've never fought Kai.

hmm i wonder if your refering to the mental, or physical assault kai has?

i think its a bald move for me, there is much more flexibility than just waving a weapon around, then again i have always maintained that the lack of defence does not matter when good ol kai has his fist in your face.

that and in later levels he is also going to be able to punch through a brickwall and someones face ... that i am looking forward too

Ebivoulya
09-06-06, 06:50 AM
Falcon, I'd recommend you go ahead and post again, have your character meet up with Kai (or mine if you'd prefer), and the 4th guy can come in if he finds the time; if not, oh well.

I'd kinda like to get a little momentum going with this.

And don't you dare crap out on me - I spent too much time on that post to not get any kind of rewards for it and the others to come.

Falcon Darkflight
09-15-06, 04:46 PM
Now i'm back off vacation...

Let's get it on, biatches!

Ebivoulya
10-07-06, 12:18 AM
Is this still on, or what?

Falcon Darkflight
10-09-06, 06:08 AM
I'm probably going to put this on hold for a while. Damn well knee deep in threads at the mo.

Ebivoulya
10-09-06, 06:20 AM
Alright, but you'd better not let this die. I'll post a reply if I get some free time, just don't close it or anything.

I'm fine with picking this back up further down the road. Maybe our other friend can join us, then.