PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Me

Zook Murnig
12-18-09, 12:56 AM
I want to do a battle in the Citadel, and I want to make sure it's with someone who will see it through. I have done open battles in the past, and gotten partners who were good about posting quickly for the first few, and then disappeared mid-fight. I want to finish it, win or lose.

Any takers?

Rahegalhoff
12-18-09, 08:10 AM
I'm willing to challenge you.

Might versus magic.

It'd even help Raggy, regardless of whether he won or lost. I'll use liquid time, so it's just after his abyss thread. This won't change anything, I mean, he'll still have his same skills and equipment, however he'll have changed religions, not that his new religion will do anything more than his old one did, which is essentially, give power to his sword techniques. (All his power comes from his faith. He actually has no power of his own.)

Duffy
12-19-09, 06:22 AM
I may very well regret this, but I'm up for another battle with my current one with Cydnar coming to a close; unless you've already made provision for Ragelhoff, either way, I'm up for something.

I don't mind if it's with Duffy, Cydnar or Abhorrash, your call.

Rahegalhoff
12-19-09, 08:01 AM
Oh, nothing's been worked out yet, I haven't heard yes, I haven't heard no, its all on Zook at the moment.

Duffy
12-19-09, 08:42 AM
He could do us both at once?

(So to speak).

Zook Murnig
12-19-09, 11:41 AM
Rahegalhoff, I'll set up the thread for us sometime today. Duffy, I'll let you choose your character and set up the thread at your leisure.

Duffy
12-19-09, 11:46 AM
Cool cool, I've just realised you're a mage, would you be up for a magical battle with Ruby? Thread's up as 'Have I Been A Fool?'

If not, I'll post forthwith with a more manly figure.

Zook Murnig
12-19-09, 12:07 PM
After doing a bit more research, I see you have prior obligations that need tending to, Duffy, and I cannot in good conscience pull you from those to do a battle with me. I specifically was looking for someone who I could expect regular posts out of, and I didn't realize all of those accounts were you.

I would be happy to write with you when you're less busy, however.

Duffy
12-19-09, 01:17 PM
Lol, Zook, I've been this busy since I started, but if you have doubts about it, fair enough I guess.

Rahegalhoff
12-19-09, 06:17 PM
I'll be waiting.

Zook Murnig
01-05-10, 11:28 PM
I hate that I made you wait so long just to tell you this, Rahegalhoff, but I'm going to have to withdraw. My work schedule has shifted in such a way as to take up the extra free time I had available, and I haven't had but token moments of rest for the past couple of weeks, between work and the holidays.

Again I'm sorry, but I can't do battle with you right now anymore.

Duffy
01-06-10, 05:42 AM
In which case Rahel, I'll battle you if you're still up for something?