PDA

View Full Version : At the Edge Registration

Saxon
12-21-09, 09:17 AM
At the Edge is the final event for Salvar's portion of the FQ. It'll be the last battle between the League of Salvic States and The Church of the Ethereal Sway, and it will encompass the events that occurred during that violent struggle for control of the Kingdom. This will be your chance to experience canon as it's being written and be able to contribute to it, so take advantage of it.

the battle in At the Edge will occur in one thread that will be made after the FQ chapter ends on January 4th, 2010, the date of it's opening announced afterwards. The thread will be open for two weeks for all players who register here to do as they please.

I'm looking into setting up some NPCs for people to take control of, but I'm trying to figure out how many people are going to be interested in actually doing this before I go ahead with it.

To register, post either saying the "League" or the "Church" and you will be added to the list. Registration ends on December 30th, 12:00 AM. If there aren't enough people who register, the event of At the Edge will be cancelled and an epilogue stating the events will be posted in the announcements instead. If anyone has any questions, contact me.

League of Salvic States:

Ruby La Roux
Inkfinger
Bloodrose

Church of the Ethereal Sway:

Numbers
Not

Duffy
12-21-09, 09:24 AM
Ruby will be in attendance with Cael, if Inkfinger is getting involved I can't see Miss La Roux refusing. So that'll be one red headed temptress for the League.

Inkfinger
12-21-09, 09:31 AM
Yups, Cael's involved for the League.

Bloodrose
12-21-09, 11:23 AM
League.

Breaker
12-24-09, 08:17 AM
Church.

But, Josh is a double agent. SPOILER!

Saxon
12-26-09, 10:42 AM
The Church side could use a couple more volunteers and we should be in good shape by the time registration is over. Thanks for participating.

Not
12-26-09, 03:28 PM
I would be interested in taking control of an NPC. Seeing as the church need's people I guess I shall join that side.

Saxon
12-28-09, 11:24 PM
Today is the last day for registration for the At the Edge event. If you wish to participate and still haven't signed up, you still have a chance!