PDA

View Full Version : The Dynamic Duo (Not approved)

Seeing-Double
12-22-09, 02:37 PM
It is ok to have two characters right? I hope so... This was bugger to write. I've rushed a bit on the history due to little computer time so if it seems brief I apologise.

Eyeing his young brother with an incredulous arch of his eyebrow, the oldest of the two stretched out one of his long elegant hands towards the proffered pen before turning his attention to the sheet of paper with a long suffering sigh.

Name: Reuben Wendyll .

Race: Demon.

"Obviously," he mutters under his breath earning a sharp glare from the man beside him.

He grins at this. We age better than those puny humans do. "I heard that," growled his brother, causing Reuben to roll his eyes before continuing.

Height: 6ft 2in

Weight: 154

Appearance: ...

Reuban glared at the paper indignantly, his ruby eyes flashing. "What is this crap?" he demanded, brandishing the paper at his brother, "Are you trying to sign me up to some dating service?! I don't need the help thank you!"

His twin sighed, massaging his forehead with his own elegant hand. "Just fill the damn form in." he replied. Reuban gave him a dark look and raised his pen to continue. "And don't just flatter yourse'f either!" the other growled out as an afterthought.

Appearance: Pale skin with a slight tan. Long jet black hair, often bound at the back by a silver ribbon. Ruby red eyes that possess a slit for a pupil and a black sclera. Long pointed ears and claw like nails. Extremely handsome features. Often wears clothing of a victorian style. A smart white shirt with a black velvet waistcoat over the top and black trousers. On occaision a long black coat with blood red lining is also worn.

He glances over towards his brother at the sound of a loud groan and grins.

Personality: A ladys man but with a slightly cold tendency to other males. Veiws himself as superior to humans. Playful to the point of cruelty at times yet very protective over his younger brother, even if he doesn't always seem to care about him. He is extremly quick to anger.

Weapons: A small steel Wakizashi and claws.

Skills: An inherant ability of regeneration whenever injured, thanks to his heritage, making him extremly difficult to kill. "Believe me, people have tried," Reuben stated almost arrogantly, his grin becoming a smirk. Minor abilitys to project his thoughts towards others and to recieve them. Mostly brief images or sentences. He is slightly above the average man at swordplay and posses slight strengh in the use of his claws.

Items: A pack of cigerettes, a lighter and a pair of sunglasses.

Looking the paper once more, Reuben gave a grunt of satisfaction and pushed the page towards his younger twin. "Your turn." he stated smugly. The other dark haired male sighed in exasperation and started to fill out the form.

Name: Raphael Wendyll

Race: Demon

Height: 6ft 1 1/2in

Weight: 150

Appeance: Identicle to Reuben except powder blue eyes instead of red and short, neatly styled hair. His features are softer than Reuben's. Clothes are also the same other than a blue neck tie and sapphire lining in his coat.

Personality: Calmer than Reuben, preffering to assess others rather than barge in. He is quiet but kind with an even temper, except for where his brother is involved. He is bookish and is often found berating his stubborn brother.

Weapons: Other than his claws, none.

Skills: A weakened ability to regenerate, which Reuben finds amusing. An ability to converse with others telepathicly, though a certain amount of distance between him and the target is needed. Minor control over fire. At the moment he can only summon three small fireballs.

Items: A small book bound in dark blue leather, A silver pocket watch and a small silver necklace with a sapphire teardrop pendant.

Raphael pushed away the paper once he had finished and leaned back, eying his brother. "Do you want to fill out the history or shall I?" he inquired sarcasticly, seeing his brother recline upon his chair, his feet resting on the table before him.

"Do I hell as like?" grunted Reuben, "You wanted me to fill out the damn thing with you so you bloody well finish it yourself." Raphael shook his head in resignation, not at all in the mood to deal with the other demon at the moment.

About the Wendyll twins...

Born over a century ago, Reuben and Raphael Wendyll were the only sons of a high ranking demon in their homeland. At an early age, they were taken aside by their sire and taught to fight in which Reuban flourished, much to their fathers delight while Raphael showed no signs of improvement. eventually they were seperated, each sent to an appropriate place in order to nurture their diverse abillitys.

Uncomfortable with the idea of physical battle, the youngest male retreated to his studys, focusing more on his books and mental abilitys than warfare. Reuben eagerly lapped up his weaponry lessons and by the age of 40, had participated in at two different wars, both of which he returned victorious.

As they grew older and were eventually reunited, the difference in personality between the pair became startling. Rapheal became slightly timid, his temperament kind and soft spoken. Reuben became vicious and brutal, expecially towards humans. Yet dispite that, they remained as close as ever.

Taskmienster
12-26-09, 03:30 PM
I'm going to have to request that you remove the regeneration for now.

Also, all mental abilities must first be approved by the other writers before being used on them.

Taskmienster
02-06-10, 02:36 PM
Pending approval has been waiting for quite some time, as such I'm going to be closing this and moving it to the Pending Approvals area of the Crystal Ball. Should you like to continue the profile and approval process just PM myself or a mod and we'll move it back.