PDA

View Full Version : The Goblin War (MQ Recruitment)

Duffy
01-07-10, 06:52 PM
The time for the Goblins to march is slowly creeping up on Scara Brae...

In order to plan effectively for numbers, and for how many will be for and against, please register your interest and send questions here.

Effectively, once Children of the Grounds is written, I'll be opening up the MQ forum and open skirmishing with the Innari Tribes will begin, and a mission board will appear.

Whilst this is an MQ for Scara Brae, and thus aimed at those characters lvl. 0-2, all are welcome, in the spirit of activity and welcoming. However, xp will be awarded to those who complete threads that are above lvl 2 as if they were lvl 2; any additional MQ rewards for threads submitted will come in non xp forms.

Fighting For The City Of Scara Brae:

Revenant
Ivory Evil

Fighting For The Innari

Battlemage

Revenant
01-07-10, 07:05 PM
I'd like to be joining against the goblins.

Duffy
01-07-10, 07:16 PM
Excellent.

I'd like to point out here that there's for, i.e, fighting to defend Scara Brae (with the city Guard, or with the general militia or with the Thieves Guild, or however you see YOUR character doing there bit) or fighting with the Innari.

Perhaps you're a ritualist, a druid angered at the destruction of the forest too, or maybe you're just up for a good scrap with the 'good guys!' Doesn't matter!

Ivory Evil
01-09-10, 10:04 PM
I too would like to defend Scara Brae!

Duffy
01-13-10, 11:04 AM
Welcome aboard both, anyone else interested?

Mission Board and forum are being worked on, if you want to hold out for more specific details of what's going to be happening in the opening Act that's fine with me, as ever, if you've any questions please don't hesitate to grab me on AIM, PM or post here.

BattleMage
01-15-10, 01:46 AM
I'll be siding with the goblins! When will this start exactly?!

Duffy
01-15-10, 05:46 AM
I initially intended January, however, due to the general lack of hubbub and posting activity I'm postponing it until the end of the month - a missions board for preliminary quests and the first wave of activity may be up before then, my typing speed permitted!

Amara
02-13-10, 12:18 PM
I'm interested! I'll postpone declaring Amara's allegiance until the MQ forum is actually up, but she'll probably fight for whichever side has the least PC support.

Cade_Smith
02-13-10, 12:35 PM
what is an innari? i dont know if i am fighting them or fighting with them if i chose that. i do want to kill some goblins though.

Alister
02-15-10, 04:33 AM
Cade if you take a chance and read through the regional FAQ you could figure it out ;) It might be useful before throwing your name in the hat... I'm not an expert or anything though.

As intrigued Alister Cain is by the thought of the Innari ravaging Scara Brae, which he is, I would like to toss him on the side of the Defence of Scara Brae... Is this going to be up anytime soon? If at all.

Ivory Evil
02-15-10, 04:40 AM
Could you please remove my name from this list of people involved. I have taken a different turn with Van's ICly and can't see him getting involved with the problems of Scara Brae.

I'm not sure if this is even still going on...