PDA

View Full Version : Quest Recruitment

Ivory Evil
01-24-10, 06:35 AM
So I wanted to make a quest introducing an organization that will my character's story will revolve around for a few quests. Currently I have the first quest panned out and am looking for some low level characters like myself to join me.

I will have the first quest posted soon explaining the basics but this is open to anyone who wants to join, and hopefully build an IC friendship.

The quests revolves around Van and his party travelling for a small organization of people to three different locations and close portals. The portals are intended to resurrect demons that are intended for the purpose of murdering. While Van's allignment is evil, he agrees to help out really only because he is asked by a beautiful woman named Talia. The three portals are in Scara Brae, Concordia, and somewhere in Fallien... But the first quest will involve Van infiltrating the 'Order of the Golden Leaf.' Which is the cult-like group that wants to activate the portals.

Also I wanted to try writing in the first-person, so I wanted to try it on this quest.

If anyone wants to join let me know!

Thread here Infiltrate and Destroy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=158434#post158434)

Duffy
01-24-10, 07:20 AM
Well hi there, this seems interesting - care if I join?

I threw caution to the wind and posted an opener, if it's not okay or you've someone else in mind I've no problem deleting it sir :D

BattleMage
01-24-10, 03:59 PM
Sounds good! I read it and will posting shortly. How should our characters meet, have any ideas?

This is my other accnt.

Duffy
01-24-10, 05:18 PM
Well I've had Ruby 'coincidentally' be outside when your character arrives, we can bump into each other on the act then either go against or join up - fighting for the artifact and to stop the summoning as we go :D

Civilized Savagery
01-29-10, 02:25 AM
Hey, mind if I join the fray? I'm assuming since it's open I can just jump in, but lemme know if I need to fix anything up.

Also, for what it's worth, assuming it's cool Kirthi's gonna be passing time in the bar next door while you two in the alley get a few posts out before she happens on by.

Sir Archibald
01-29-10, 04:59 AM
Oh my, didn't even see there was a recruitment thread going on.

I read 'open', so I just jumjped in. But you can just get everything going, Archie will join the group in due time.

Duffy
01-29-10, 07:09 AM
I am still with this (I'm Ruby), but give me a bit of time, party to prepare for!

Ivory Evil
01-29-10, 10:28 AM
Sounds good anyone can join.. Sorry about the short last post also.

Alberdyne_Cormyr
02-08-10, 04:54 PM
I am interested in joining this thread if you'll have me dude.