PDA

View Full Version : Madness...(All welcome to join)

Mutant_Lorenor
02-08-10, 02:18 PM
This thread is open to all!!! That's right. You heard me. Open to all! I am looking for many people to participate in an all out brawl of strategy and wit. I don't care what level you are. I don't care if I win or loose, this project is not about winning or loosing. It is simply about writing with people I have never written with before. That's my goal. If you want in on the thread, simply post your interest here, and join the thread at will. You can leave the thread at will if you like, but I prefer people who wanna finish things through to the end. I have no level requirements for this project. I just want to roleplay. In any event, let me know what you guys want to do. I am open to accept any ideas and suggestions for the thread. You guys can use this thread to discuss things O.O.C. with one another, and suggest ideas to me.

The link for the actual IC thread is here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=159355#post159355). So come one come all. Let's show the world what we are about!!!

Black Hand
02-08-10, 06:52 PM
Well I would like to stake my claim in your project P. I'll have a post up shortly, nice to have you back dude!

Mutant_Lorenor
02-08-10, 10:58 PM
Welcome aboard bro, I definitely look forward to seeing what you have planned.

Zerith
02-09-10, 12:02 AM
Well, this seems like a good way to try and get back into writing again. If you don't mind me joining in.

Mutant_Lorenor
02-09-10, 12:11 AM
Please do Zerith. I am looking forward to working with you.