PDA

View Full Version : Bored

BattleMage
02-09-10, 11:51 PM
I just finished my first two threads and I want to get rolling on another. Anyone have any ideas for a quest?! I have either this character or Ivory Evil to work with, so I guess just let me know if you have any ideas. I've got a few but I think they would be better worked out as a solo.

Ivory Evil
02-10-10, 03:17 AM
Alright so I figured out what I wanted to do! I'm BattleMage by the way.

I wanted my character to buy a small plot of land (Located in the Corone Countryside) from a failed farmer on his way to Radasanth. My character finds the idea of transforming the farm into a small inn/tavern for warriors coming to and from Concordia a great idea so he decides to make the purchase. What the farmer doesn't tell him is that the land is haunted.

Oh what's that?! A cliche?

Yeah kind of, but whatever! So basically it's his (And whoever comes across him) job to rid the land of the curse and transform the farm into an Inn. I'm writing the first post out now, but I don't plan on posting until I get someone to tag along. This is open to everyone, so feel free to join ladies and gents.

Silence Sei
02-10-10, 07:51 AM
Which character is doing the quest? Sei could be interested in exorcising spirits with Ivory.

Ivory Evil
02-10-10, 03:18 PM
Yeah I'll be doing it with Ivory and I'll be more than happy to do it with sei... I'll be on in a bit to discuss it with you, hopefully I don't miss you!

Cade_Smith
02-11-10, 03:47 PM
I'd like to join you for somehing. I'm new still, so I don't konw what we can and can't do for quests. But I'd like to write something with you if you have an idea.