PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

The Cinderella Man
02-11-10, 01:35 AM
I'm trying to start some trouble in Radasanth that would hopefully help me get out of this endless slump, so I started a little thread. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=20384) It's open to two, but keep in mind that it probably won't be going very fast. It took me two days to write that opener and it's not that much of a good post.

Basically, Victor is looking for info on this guy Walter Jimes who has escaped him and he's set on beating the hell up a lot of people to get it. It's not much of a story, but I'm really just playing it by ear and see where it goes. So whoever is up to raise a little hell, sign up here. Or just post.

Atzar
02-11-10, 01:50 AM
We've said several times in the past that you and I needed to do a thread together, right? I've got a character who may love this sort of proposition: Khariss Sevrath, an immoral scoundrel who will do nearly anything for the right price. He's a level zero, but hopefully you don't mind.

If you'll have me, I'm in.

The Cinderella Man
02-11-10, 02:06 AM
Awesome. Post away. Hopefully, we'll finish this one. ;)

Atzar
02-11-10, 02:17 AM
Sounds good. I'll post sometime early tomorrow.

Ivory Evil
02-11-10, 02:25 AM
Just read the post and... I hated it! No I'm kidding, I enjoyed it... Enjoy is quite the understatement actually, it had me laughing pretty hard at certain points. Needless to say I'd love to join, if you'll have me! I'm not as experienced but there's always room to improve, so hopefully you'll let me tag along and beat the information out of just about everyone in the Radasanth Dock district.

Letho
02-11-10, 03:24 AM
I'm glad you liked it. We were all inexperienced once and we all have room to improve. So welcome, dude. Post whenever you can.

Ivory Evil
02-11-10, 04:06 AM
Posted... Hope it'll do

Atzar
02-11-10, 04:36 PM
I liked it personally.

Mine is in as well. That post took awhile, but it was fun to write - Khariss is really my only guy that I can use humor with and not have it be completely out of character.

Ivory Evil
02-11-10, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I liked both of your posts! Can't wait to see where Letho takes it next

Atzar
02-11-10, 06:48 PM
Speaking of which... Letho - an idea, of sorts. Khariss just saw a business partner off on a voyage to Alerar. Perhaps Walter Jimes happened to hitch a ride on that ship as well? Khariss has no love for his partner, and that would create a decent subplot.

Just a thought, in case you haven't made any decisions about the next step yet.

Letho
02-13-10, 04:24 AM
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, man. We'll run with that.

Your posts were great, guys. I'll try to have mine up today, but that depends whether or not I'm able to get to my sister's place and get some Internet time and whether or not my inspiration kicks in. I have a feeling that it shall, but I'm just not certain of anything these days.

Ivory Evil
02-16-10, 01:55 AM
All I have to say about your posts, Letho, is wow... Just wow... I'll have to step it up (big time) on this next one to keep the pace, haha.

I'll have something up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Letho
02-16-10, 06:05 AM
Thanks, man. It's always good to hear some positive comments, especially since I'm still in the process of returning to activity and struggling with my writing. You two have been a great help, though, giving me a lot to work with.

I'd also like to apologize for the lack of description regarding your characters in my last post. I still don't have Internet access at home, so I couldn't look over your profiles while I was writing my post to get a clearer picture of the two of you.

Khariss Sevrath
02-21-10, 04:11 AM
Alright, Letho, you're up again. You'll probably have to bunny Khariss some in the next post, so feel free to do so as much as necessary.

Ivory Evil
02-21-10, 04:15 AM
Yeah bunny is approved here too! SOrry for the short post though, ha

Atzar
02-21-10, 04:18 AM
Don't worry about length - the quality of your words is a lot more important than the quantity. If you don't feel like you have anything more to say, then don't say anything more.

Alister
02-21-10, 04:22 AM
Cool man, thanks for the advice!