PDA

View Full Version : The Peaceful Promenade

BattleMage
02-12-10, 12:34 AM
Thread Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=159648#post159648)

Sorry about the imcomplete title also... Haha, I'm a sucka'!

So I recently finished a thread with several other people in the Peaceful Promenade and thanks to Task for being a great judge, I realize I have a lot of things to work on. I now have a much better understanding of the Althanas Rubric, so in hopes of bettering myself I have decided to start another post within the same setting, The Peaceful Promenade.

My goal is simple, to get a much better score on this thread than I did the last.

I hope I can get other writers who can not only keep a good pace going but also develope a good story without action packed scenario's. I have a lot of work to do and hopefully I can get down to business with this thread. So anyone who wants to join me.

Plot for my character: Derrick is in a slump after a humbling defeat at the hands of Lorenor in the citadel. He has returned to Underwood and is waiting for the mutant to contact him. During his stay in the town though he has fallen into the habit of bindge drinking and hopes to break the habit.

Cade_Smith
02-12-10, 12:42 AM
i'll write something with you, i have a thrad in the Peaceful Promenade already if you want to join that one or if you want ot make a new one I can join that one and we can do a thread.

BattleMage
02-12-10, 01:03 AM
Hey Cade, I'd be more than happy to write something out with you. I'll be posting in "your" thread shortly but for the time being I would like to see who else wants to post in mine. I want to really be challenged to become a better writer and had a couple people in particular I was hoping to post in my thread. No hard feelings : )

I'll have a post up in yours shortly though man

Cade_Smith
02-12-10, 01:12 AM
No problem. I can understand that. I had to change my post a little bit because I figured out where Underwood and everythin was at. SO it is a bit longer now.

BattleMage
02-12-10, 01:16 AM
Cool man, I'm working on the post now.

Revenant
02-12-10, 11:21 AM
I would join you, if you don't mind.

I took the liberty of posting a reply up. If you'd rather I not have jumped in, just scream incoherently at me and I'll edit it out.

BattleMage
02-12-10, 02:05 PM
Rev you've torn Ivory to bits already, but I would love to have you along for the snore quest that I am embarking on... Ha... I'll have a reply up shortly.

Also I'm pretty sure Lorenor should be reading and judging our battle (Fields of the Dead) within the next few days is what he said.

Revenant
02-12-10, 02:07 PM
Indeed!

But now you get to see the softer, gentler side of me.

Awww........ :rolleyes: