PDA

View Full Version : Strange New World

Mel
03-29-06, 07:15 PM
(Closed)
Everything was on a dehumanized level on the main land. No one looked at you and smiled, but merely looked through you and onto their next place of visiting. Being the only one who actually acknowledged other peoples existence set Mel apart from everyone else she had met this far. The only people that would smile were merchants who only smiled to try and get a few gold pieces out of anyone who even chanced to smile back. Shaking her head, Mel almost felt like she wanted to go home, that was a big almost.

Pushing open the door to one of the many bars that lit up the streets, Mel found a seat as quickly as she could. Unlike the bars back on the island, this place was dark and gloomy, almost depressing enough to make her want to leave. Deciding to give the gloomy place a chance, she ordered a tropical drink that they served on her island. Taking a sip, she immediately noticed the different from the ones she was used to. Puckering her lips, she swallowed the first mouthful, and then quickly downed the rest of the glass, lightly setting it down in front of her.

Without her noticing, a man sat down beside her, eyeing her body up like some kind of exotic candy. Turning, she jumped slightly as she noticed the stranger staring at her. “You want something.” Her voice was sharp, and cut through the man’s attempts at checking her out. His face reddened as the blood pumped to his cheeks, embarrassment coursed through his body as he was centered out in front of the entire bar by this fiery eyed blond. Shaking his head, he smiled weakly, trying to recover from his fumble.

“I only want to buy you another drink.” Smiling, he waved to the bartended, who filled the empty glass. Accepting the offer, Mel gave the man a warm smile. He had been the first man to eve acknowledge her existence, which was odd to the young woman. Holding out her hand, she shook his lightly, introducing herself. The man’s name was Jim, and apparently he lived around here. Downing her second drink, Mel could feel her ability to think was shrinking, but she didn’t mind.

“So, what’s there to do in this town other then drink?” Smiling, she felt her skin begin to glow as the alcohol took effect. Jim continued to smile, and got her a third, then fourth drink. As she finished her fourth glass faster then she ever had, she felt her head begin to spin slightly.

“I have something we could do.” As Jim spoke, he slid his hand along her leg, and up her skirt. Feeling his touch made her jump, and before she knew what she was doing, her dagger was drawn, and a red line was cut into the stranger’s hand. Blood oozed from the cut as he jumped to his feet, shouting in anger and pain. “You little whore.” As he spoke, his arm went up in the air, and swung down on Mel, knocking her from her stool. Vision swimming, the young blond fought off the blackness that was enclosing on her eyes. Stumbling to her feet, she fell into a corner of the bar. Terrified, she watched the man as he advanced on her. A look of desire and hatred filled his eyes, desire for her body, then to end her life.

“Someone, please help me!”

Ran
03-30-06, 11:03 AM
It was nice to be in the city, not as bad as it could have been, they seemed to accept Sakura’s presence with indifference. Radasanth had fair share of furries. Mostly neko girls but no one cared about the fox though a few gazed at her with smiles and the occasional “hi.”

But what got Sakura to like the city was the smell of food, cooking meat. Somewhere someone was cooking the most delicious steaks and Sakura wanted some. Thankfully the mouthwatering scent was easy to find at an elegant building. The place had polished doors that the vixen could see herself in and polished brass or maybe even gold knobs. The sign was elfin and Sakura couldn’t read it but she was sure it was a restaurant and so the girl entered and exited with a short flight and rough face first landing followed by angry elfin yelling.

“ow! What did I do?” Sakura whined to herself as she pushed he self up. The elf literally kicked her out by the pain on the base of her tail, though her belly and breasts felt more pain from the rough landing. The doors slammed shut and Sakura walked up to them again, using the reflection to see her current state. There wasn’t any blood and her fur hid the minor bruises well only the dust from the street shown but some brushing with her hand mad it disappear.

One man laughed seeing the fox girl have such a humiliating exit but one helped her up. “Are you ok?” The nice one asked while Sakura nodded meekly. “That place is snobs only. I know one where you can eat. That is what you wanted right.” Sakura nodded again not feeling like talking at the moment.

The man who showed her the place was nice but the place itself wasn’t. The bar smelled if scented smoke, alcohol and the vomit that it was trying to hide. The stench made Sakura’s appetite waver but she sat down and asked for a menu anyways but didn’t get a chance to look.

A man took a seat next to her and fondled her tail. “Hey there sweet thing…” he started but stopped when another man tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. The whisper made the man that was fondling her tail wretched it away saying only “Fleas” before running up to his room. Sakura blushed underneath her fur and hung her head down. I don’t have fleas. She meant to speak the words but only whimpered attracting some predatorily looks for easy prey but they had not a chance before a fight started between a fellow pervert and a girl he had just offended.

The men cheered as they watched the man take a cut but with a hit whether lucky or skilled hit had a very clear victory and Even the girl with the knife saw eminent defeat and called for help casing the spectators to laugh easily.

Sakura just couldn’t watch any longer, seeing the man’s evil looks and intentions to the violence. It might get her in trouble but she had to do something, and she took her staff and snuck up on the man who was too busy sadistically playing with his prey to care until it was too late and the kitsune’s Bo made a clear bump on his head and sent him to a dreamless sleep. “are you ok?” The fox girl asked the woman that was being attacked.

Mel
03-30-06, 12:51 PM
Feeling the man’s rough hands touch her midsection made Mel’s skin begin to crawl. Feeling utterly defeated, she barely was able to fight to keep his hands from moving around her body, feeling her up. Gritting her teeth, she questioned why any of these men were trying to help her. Surely at least one of them would be gracious enough to help a woman in need. Realizing that it probably wasn’t going to happen, Mel wished she was back at home. Safe on the island, where it may have been boring, but at least it wasn’t dangerous as this place. Fear shone in her eyes, as she made a last ditch effort to escape, with a bite to the man’s hand, forcing him to let go of her for a second.

Raising his fist for a second time, Mel winced, preparing for the blow that would probably knock her unconscious. Waiting, she slowly opened on of her eyes, to see the man flat on his face beside her. Trembling, she looked up into the eyes of a fellow woman, only she was not quite a woman. “Yeah, I guess I’m ok now.” Getting to her feat, Mel brushed off her shirt and top, before looking down at the unconscious man. Lifting her leg, she booted him in the ribs with a solid kick. His body budged, but the man made no noise of feeling for he would not feel anything until he woke from his forced slumber.

Sheathing her dagger, Mel looked around at the men that were now looking at her and the stranger. They had the same longing look as the first, but refused to even try and take them after what they had done to one of their fellow man. Smiling sarcastically, Mel flipped her hair over her shoulder, and grabbed hold of the fox like woman’s hand. Pulling her outside, Mel let the door swing shut behind them, leaving the stench and filthy men behind for the golden sunlight outside.

“Thanks for the help in there; I figured I was done for. The names Melanie, you can call me Mel.” Bringing her hand up to her face, Mel ran her finger over the split skin under her eye. Blood was trickling down from the small pool that had formed on the cut. Wiping it away, Mel winced slightly as she realized how much it stung. “Hurts a little more then a scraped knee eh. By the way, if you don’t mind, what exactly are you?” Trying not to be rude, Mel simply wanted to find out as much about her savior as she could.

Sitting on the bench outside the bar, Mel crossed her legs so that no pervert could get a free look. Patting the spot beside her, Mel smiled gently at the younger woman that had probably just saved her life.

Ran
03-30-06, 05:01 PM
Sakura knew that ethically her deed that helped the woman to be the right thing to do in her heart but for the head was a different story. Would the other men get angry and attack and would she be able to fend them off? The Kiko’s ears held a weary perch and her eyes tended to look around to see if someone was sneaking up on her. But no attack came and girl she saved took her hand and led them her outside.

The light hurt at first but Sakura’s eyes adjusted and the air was heaven at first scent. Why the Kiko didn’t leave that bar at first sniff was beyond her but she was glad she did. Mel gave her name and thanks once the two felt calm. “I’m Sakura and it’s alright. I just didn’t want to see anyone get hurt.” Though Mel was already hurt before the Kiko acted.

Sakura almost asked if her new friend should see a healer but was cut off on asking what she was. Kitsune must not come around very often. “Well I’m a Kiko…” Sakura stopped when she realized that at home Kitsune weren’t popular but Kikos were the Kitsune you trusted the least if you care for your soul. Sakura was too young to eat souls but still if she knew what Kiko were it might cause problems but at least the chances were slim, most people saw kitsunes as alike and wouldn’t know the difference between a Tenko and a Reiko. “We’re fox shape shifters but I’m not very good at it.”

Mel seemed to offer the spot next to her and Sakura gladly accepted and sat down, leaning her staff against the bench and moving her tail to the side. Sakura thought about asking about her sister but she didn’t, Mel acted like Sakura was the first kitsune that she saw. Instead the fox felt her stomach growl. “I guess I’m still a little hungry. I was hoping to get some food but I think I’m glad I didn’t eat there, it smelled horrid.” Sakura giggled hoping that Mel wouldn’t feel guilty over a missed meal.

Mel
03-30-06, 09:17 PM
“Hmmm, a fox shape shifter.” Mel couldn’t quite wrap her mind around the idea of this woman in front of her transforming into a small animal such as a furry fox. It did make the fur make sense though, and yet Mel could barely believe it. A picture popped into her head of a large woman turning into a fox in the blink of an eye. Going from looking into people’s eyes, to running between their legs. The image made her laugh lightly, and bring her back to reality where Sakura was regretting having not eaten, and yet at the same time being thankful that she had not eaten in the tavern.

Biting down on her lower lip, Mel thought about someway to get Sakura some food. Personally she was not hungry, but still the guilt of depriving the woman that saved from her meal was enough. Scanning the streets, she could see no other tavern that looked like it would serve them. Either it was too pricey, and they would not get past the door, or it was a dump like the one they had just been in. Frowning, Mel looked back at Sakura, and could almost see the hunger welling up inside her eyes. “Hold on, I’ll be right back.”

Jumping to her feet, Mel smiled reassuringly at Sakura before heading towards the tavern that she had just escaped. Reaching for the handle, she was greeted by the door already being opened by someone on the other side. As it swung open, the face of the man who had tried to take advantage of her was glaring at her. Eyes wide in terror, Mel looked up as the man raised his hand, this time it had a steel dagger clenched tightly. Adrenaline pumping, Mel jumped back, avoiding the deadly strike. Stumbling, she felt herself slipping, and before she could react, she was on her back looking up at the man towering over her.

“You little bitch. I’m gunna make you and your little friend pay whoever he or she was.” The man’s voice was drowsy, apparently just having shaken off the blow he had received. As he began to bend over, Mel smiled, and kicked her foot out, landing a square blow to the man’s pride. Wincing in pain, his legs buckled, and he fell to the ground. Jumping to her feet, Mel hurried over to Sakura. A roar of anger and pain screeched from the man’s throat as he fought off the pain and slowly got to his feet.

“I think we better get outta here, we can find somewhere else to eat.” Grabbing Sakura’s arm, Mel gave it a light tug before taking off down the street. Dodging men, elves, woman, and many things she had never seen before, Mel continued to run. Turning around corners to try and loose the man who probably was ready to slit her throat ear to ear. Running up a set of stairs, Mel pushed open the door to the house. Holding the door, she waited for Sakura before slamming it shut, and flicking the lock, keeping the outside world where it belonged, outside.

“What do you two think your doing?” The voice was feminine. It was questions, and at the same time it demanded answers from the pair who had just walked into her house.

Ran
03-31-06, 09:15 PM
Sadly Mel did feel guilty for costing Sakura her meal. It was nice of Mel to got through the trouble to get Sakura a bite to eat… But not back into the tavern. “Uh, It’s ok, I feel like Udon instead.” Hoping that she could convince Melanie to go somewhere different but it was too late, the girl was gone and the whole passage only reached the uncaring ears of passer bys.

Nah I really hit that guy hard, he’ll sleep ‘til nighttime. Sakura told herself hoping that the worst-case scenario was to find that the food was the reason the tavern smelled like that and the Kiko would be eating her words. But instead of Mel coming out with a strange meal she came out at full speed with a panicked face and the potential rapist in hot pursuit. Sakura hardly got an idea of what was going on until she was following Mel without a question though the answer was she didn’t hit the man hard enough.

It was a mad chase though thankfully the crowed wasn’t too big or perhaps that was bad luck, the two lithe girls would have an easier time than the ogre following them. Though somehow they were far enough ahead but the man was still keeping pace. Thankfully Mel led Sakura into someone’s home and made it a sanctuary.

But owner of the sanctuary was at home and not happy to have such visitors. She was a beautiful woman with exception to her rags, which didn’t matter much. Sakura was somewhat jealous. “I’m terribly sorry, but we’re being chased.” The vixen was shivering from head to tail from the run. Maybe it was how quickly he recovered from the staff blow but that wasn’t natural. Maybe that man was really and oni in disguise, he had the right attitude, and was going to eat her and Mel after having his fun with them “Please he means to kill us. We just need to hide.”

The woman looked upon Mel and the Sakura with bit of scorn but then softened. “Alright you can hide here, just don’t start any trouble…” She was actually looking at Mel for a moment before turning to the fox. “Hey you can’t eat that. That’s it I’ll throw you back out.”

Sakura smiled sheepishly as she wiped the crumbs from her mouth but started to back off from the woman. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know, I was hungry.”

“I said not to cause trouble and you go and do just that before I finish saying not to cause trouble.”

Sakura only whimpered in response, horribly apologetic but couldn’t think of any words. She didn’t want to fight that man again; there was something with him that was not right.

Mel
04-01-06, 11:51 AM
Seeing the woman’s face soften allowed Mel to continue to breath. Nodding, she agreed to stay out of trouble, anything to keep her safe from the reaches of the man that had been chasing her and Sakura. Hearing the woman’s voice raise, Mel looked over at Sakura, who had already managed to get threatened with getting kicked out. Giving her a nudge with her elbow, “Gotta be good in hear.” Smiling, Mel returned her attention back to the woman who owned the house.

“Ummm, may I use your washroom?” The woman nodded, and merely pointed down the hall where a door was ajar. Making her way down, Mel closed the door behind her, where she could finally begin to let her adrenaline come down slightly. Looking into the mirror above the sink, she ran her finger over the cut above her eyes. It still stung, and blood was still trickling out of the wound. Reaching into the cabinet, Mel pulled out rubbing alcohol, and a bandage. After cleaning the wound, she quickly covered it up, trying to hide the fact that she had just bean beaten by a man.

As she turned to walk back out of the bathroom, the last of her adrenaline left her body, causing her stomach to squirm. Unable to control it any longer, Mel turned to the toilet, and began to force out the alcohol she had consumed earlier. Wiping her mouth, Mel shook her head. “I’m never drinking again…” Leaving the bathroom, she made her way back to the kitchen where both Sakura and the woman were waiting.

“Thank you so much, my name is Mel, and this is Sakura.” Pointing to her friend, Mel smiled warmly, trying to gain the trust of this woman, who still looked at her with distrust.

“It’s alright, and my name is Jenny. If you two are really hungry, I will reheat the supper from last night, and you two can share it.”

At the sound of food, Mel’s stomach began to do back flips. Smiling, she nodded, figuring that Sakura would not be objecting to this offer. As Jenny made her way around the kitchen, Mel wondered over to one of the windows looking out over the street. The man was still pacing out side. He had given up forcing his way in, and simply continued to stare at the house walking up and down the path. Finally, he made his way down the street, turning down an alley, and disappearing.

“I thinks he’s gone for now.”

Ran
04-01-06, 08:10 PM
Sakura only nodded to Mel when she got the warning nudge. The fox almost got them kicked out of the house when it was their safe place. Also Melanie needed to tend her wounds in the bathroom taking her time, all of which Sakura spent sitting still and not giving the house owner another reason to yell at her or actually throw her out.

Thankfully Mel was done and introductions were made. The woman was named Jenny, but Sakura wasn’t sure what she was. Was she a housewife waiting for her husband to return or perhaps a merchant woman taking a rest from the day or something else entirely? The woman was defiantly met the human requirements of being attractive though Mel was much more.

Sakura found her tail wagging when she actually heard that she could have something to eat. Though looking at her new friend made her worried. “Mel are you alright? You don’t look very good.” It was strange but the girl seemed like she’d turn green at any moment.

“Here you go huns.” Jenny smiled as she placed some chicken legs that she reheated after being kept in an enchanted ice chest. The scent made Sakura’s mouth water and she looked with big eyes while taking apiece using each bit of willpower to not pounce on it and shred through it like an animal. She didn’t want to get kicked out.

The chicken was delicious, lightly spiced, enough salt but not too much, very tasty. But there was something wrong, all traces of spirit fled from the meat. It’d fill her belly but for a kiko that wasn’t enough but it was something and tasty. It was probably safe to leave but an hour or so to wait an hour or so just to be sure, then leave town.

Sadly the vixen could have second when a crashing at the door came. Each pound became louder and louder and the sound of cracking started to join in. Sakura found herself ducking underneath the neat table, though it wasn’t as neat as it was before Sakura started eating. “Mel, Jen get down, hide!” Sakura yelled before the door broke, collapsing on itself and sending a few splinters. Coming in was a large man with a mace and behind him the pervert that attacked Mel and then a third, a grizzled fencer, a very motley partnership but one that might be fatal to the fox girl and her friends.

Mel
04-02-06, 05:05 PM
Seeing Sakura eat her chicken almost made Mel laugh. The Kiko definitely ate more like a fox then anyone Mel had ever seen. It was not long before the chicken was set out in front of the two hungry women that it was gone, leaving only discarded bones in its place. Leaning back, Mel felt the food settle into her stomach, giving her a rather sleepy feeling that was stirring inside of her. Smiling contently, Mel gave her thanks to Jenny, who merely smiled and nodded as she began to collect the plates and bones.

Just as she began to relax, a banging came at the door. At first, Mel figured it was some friend of Jenny’s, until the knocks became more violent. A man’s voice was shouting through the door, his words unclear, but his intent made it through crystal clear. As the door began to buckle, splinters shot out, and hit the floor. It was only the sound of Sakura’s commands that woke Mel from her stunned trance. Diving to her right, Mel rolled behind one of the couches that faced the door, blocking herself from the oncoming men. Jenny, had made it down the hall, and turned into one of the rooms just as the wooden door collapsed to the floor.

Afraid to move or breathe, Mel remained motionless as the sound of footsteps entered the house. There were at least three men, and they all had to be heavier then Mel, judging by their heavy steps. As they entered the house, the man in the lead turned to the left, heading off into a section of the house that Mel hadn’t ventured. The man in the middle was coming straight towards Mel, revealing her in a matter of seconds. The third man, made his way into the kitchen, where Mel figured Sakura was still hiding.

As the footsteps became louder, Mel could see the man’s shadow cast along the floor. He had a weapon of some sort, hanging by his left side. Scanning the room, Mel could see her bow, leaning on the wall next to the door, doing her no good what so ever. Slipping her hand under her skirt, she pulled the iron dagger out of its sheath. As the man continued to draw closer, Mel took in a deep breath, preparing for the imminent battle.

After what seemed like a century, Mel could see the man’s leg and body. It was the same man who had already attacked her twice. ”One, two, THREE!!” As she counted in her head, she lunged forward as she said three. Slamming into the man’s waste, she felt her breath leave her, as she hit the solid man. Still, he was thrown off balance, and both went sprawling into the corner. Stunned, Mel felt the man’s hands wrap around her shoulder, his weapon lying across the room.

“I’m gunna make you beg for death you little bitch.” As he spoke, he bent over her, running his tongue along her cheek. Shuddering, she brought up her knee in instinct alone. It struck the man in the back, not even causing him to flinch; he continued to laugh sadistically at the woman who was now under his control.

Ran
04-02-06, 09:21 PM
Mel had fled into the next room outside of the kitchen and hid behind the couches. Sakura wished she hadn’t done that and stayed with her; there was a better chance if they were together. Still If Sakura wanted to follow it was too late and a swordsman was at the entrance to the living room.

The vixen only stayed still, but couldn’t stop her body from quivering as she realized that her staff was left in the entry way and not there to help. It wasn’t going to be a fair fight with or without the staff; the swordsman knew it as he smiled.

“Come out come out little fox!” The man said as he barred the fox girl’s escape. All he had to do was look and he’d find Sakura who’s hiding spot was terribly pathetic but there wasn’t any better. Thankfully the swordsman didn’t look, he knew where the girl was and enjoyed her quickening breath, the fear was delectable.

Ok, Ok I have magic, I can get out of this bind. Sakura convinced herself, just turn into a fox and run underneath his legs and get out during the confusion. Easy enough and then she’d be safe. Just a little bit of magic, simple.

But the simplicity was gone when Sakura heard the struggle in the next room. They had Mel, saving her the first time was easy but this time it was not going to be but Sakura had to try. She started to change into a fox, the magic took hold, as the girl’s shape bended and shrank, sadly the faint hum of magic could be heard and Sakura simply couldn’t help but cry out.

“I was hopping a fox would be more clever than that.” The swordsman said as he bent down and smiled to see he transforming fox. “Cute trick though, might make a pretty penny in Salvar.” The arm reached out and grabbed Sakura by the scruff of her neck. All that simply made her easier to capture.

Sakura struggled and whimpered to no avail as she was brought out and flung against the wall to land only a few feet from Mel. Sakura whimpered in pain hoping that her bones weren’t broken and she limped a few feet while feeling dizzy before falling down.

“Hey boss, why don’t we have fun with the fox first? Y’know to show the woman what she’s gonna get before giving it.” The swordsman said as he placed his blade about the fox girl. “You better change back if you know what’s good for ya, it’ll be less painful.”

Sakura did as she was told, sure that the man didn’t care what form she was in. Tears were filling her eyes as she sobbed. “I’m sorry, Mel. I’m no good at helping anybody.” Sakura practically collapsed, only sobbing and numb to the world.

Mel
04-03-06, 06:21 PM
Feeling his hands run along her body made Mel shudder, unable to even move to fight back under the weight and strength of the man’s arms and body. As he reached the bottom of her skirt, he was just about to lift it up when his friend came bounding into the room, carrying some kind of animal. It was only when he through it to the wall that Mel realized it was a fox. The only thing that came to her mind was Sakura, and that caused tears to come to her eyes as the man threatened to do to her what they had planned for Mel herself. Clenching her hands into fists, Mel heard Sakura’s desperate words as she gave in, unable to struggle as the one man advanced on her.

Smiling, the man that was on top of Mel slowly got to his feet. Before moving towards Sakura, he lifted his foot, booting Mel hard in the stomach, causing her to cry out in pain as the last bit of air n her lungs was forced out. Rolling around on the wooden floor, Mel fought to draw air back into her lungs, all the while the two men slowly began to close in on Sakura’s limp form. Finally, in a painful breath, Mel was able to draw in air, which filled her lungs. Head pounding, and tears rolling down her face, Mel slowly got to her feet.

On shaky feet, she stumbled towards her helpless friend. Gripping her dagger tight in her hand, she lunged at the man, using her weight to drive the dagger deep into his unprotected chest. The man stumbled back in shock as the dagger remained lodged deep in his chest cavity. As she fell on top of him, Mel glared into his now fearful eyes. “Never touch me or my friends.” Her voice was full of a hatred that it had never contained before. Gripping the hilt, she forced it out, and as soon as it was out, she plunged it back into the man’s chest, causing blood to spray onto her face and hands.

Feeling the warm crimson liquid for the first time caused Mel to falter in her attack. It was then that the man was somehow able to fight back. With a single swipe, he knocked Mel back onto her side, vision blurred, and senses confused. Before she knew it, the man was back on top of her, looking into her eyes with his blood covered face. He let out a snarl, before ripping open Mel’s white shirt. “I’ve had enough of you. Your friend is going to die, but not before she hears your moans.” As he spoke, he ran his hands over her breasts, causing Mel to struggle. As soon as he felt the restraint, he landed another hard fist on her temple, knocking her into a stunned state. She could feel him, but could not fight back.

“I’m gunna enjoy this.” As he spoke, he began to undo Mel’s skirt, pulling it away from her legs, leaving her unprotected from his sexual ideas. Letting her head slip, she now looked towards Sakura, a glaze forming over her eyes as she gave up hope. ”This is the end, he’s almost got what he wanted, it will only be a matter of seconds before he get my body, then my throat will be slit, and left on the road. I never shoulda left the island.”

Ran
04-03-06, 09:16 PM
Sakura never imagined an end this bad; even Tengu had the decency that would prevent them from raping women while the other victims watched before murdering them. The goblins were barbarians but that level of Sadism was just too much even for them. How could humans be capable of such a thing, yeah they tended to be stupid and pig headed and would destroy nature without a misplaced breath but the fate that was Befalling her and Mel was just too much. How could a person with a heart and soul do such a thing?

Sakura tried not to watch as her ears could hear the ripping of fabric and the struggling bodies and the evil voice. The swordsman kept the fox in check. “Ha that’s right boss but hearing aint enough. She has to see what she gets for playing hero and giving a gent a bump on the head.” With that the fox felt the hand grab her hair and pulled her up, letting the fox girl dangle and whine as she tried to gain the support of her feet. “Open you eyes, beast! Or I’ll make sure you and your friend get worse.” Sakura looked and wish she didn’t to see the man from the tavern slowly and sadistically playing with her friend.

“Ya know you’re fur’s very pretty, I’m sure some rich bitch would pay a gold ‘mount of gold for it.” The dark voice was accompanied by the feeling of cold steel gently rubbing tracing lines in her fur. Sakura started to struggle and the man laughed. “Hey don’t go ruining my fur, I want the gold and the girl who’ll wear ya. A woman of my own heart.”

Fear kept grasping at Sakura, she couldn’t get away and her body felt numb. Everything felt so quiet, like the body was going to faint to give a last bit of mercy before death, sadly it didn’t seem that Mel would get the same mercy. But Kitsune were animal spirits and many qualities of animals the kitsune had. And every hunter knows you never corner and animal.

Sakura got her feet on the ground and she struggled again, thrashing wildly in panic. Her kimono took come cuts that had slight red stains were the blade made shallow wounds along the torso and Sakura’s hands pushed the blade away before it could skewer her then at the same time Sakura lunged forward her muzzle biting down on the swordsman’s arm. She wanted the throat.

“Uhkkk let goooo!” The swordsman screamed as she held on to the arm. The vixen was a Kiko, a spirit fox and through the bite the fox was feeding on the spirit. It wasn’t much but the ki fleeing his body and into Sakura had paralyzed him to do nothing but shudder and spasm, while dropping his blade.

Sakura found herself stunned as well as she felt the spirit fill her. She felt stronger revitalized and her stiffness and pain faded a little, the lesser cuts no longer hurt at all and the ache from the battering wasn’t as head splitting, some of the injuries were still there but they weren’t as bad. But it wasn’t long before Sakura was full and she felt her body force a release with both her and the swordsman staggering backwards, dazed and too dizzy to stand up.

Mel
04-04-06, 07:18 PM
As hope finally began to fade from Mel’s eyes, until she heard a scream come from the swordsman’s mouth. Blinking, the glaze lifted, and she could see Sakura fighting back, giving Mel just enough courage to focus on her own attacker. He was laughing, about to finally get what he had desired in the tavern. Reaching out, Mel wrapped her fingers around the hilt of the steel sword that had fallen from the swordsman’s hand and pulled it close to her. Turning her throbbing head, she looked at her captor, and smiled. As he looked down at her, confusion covered his face, clearly he was expecting fear.

“I told you never to touch me again, and now you have gone too far.” Clenching her teeth, Mel swung the hilt of the sword towards the man’s head, connecting it straight to his forehead. The man yelped in pain and shock as it cut a wound into his head, knocking him off her, and stunned on the ground next to her. Rolling over, Mel struggled to get to her feet; multiple wounds covered her body, mainly cuts and bruises. Gripping the hit of the sword, she lifted it as high as she could, and swung it down on the man with all her might. The steel blade fell upon the man’s midsection cutting a deep gash across his stomach, spilling blood out unto the hard wood floor.

Flinching from the site of the blood, and the sound of the dieing man’s last breaths, Mel dropped the sword, letting it clatter to the side of the dieing man. Looking down at him, Mel kicked his body making sure he was dead. When the limp body didn’t move, she felt secure to turn her back on the now lifeless corpse. Quickly grabbing her skirt, Mel pulled it on, covering her self mostly up. Throwing her jacket on, she intended to mend her T-shirt later. Now clothed, Mel waited for an opening to help Sakura in her battle with the other man; however this was interrupted when a scream came from down the hall.

The only other person in the house was Jenny, and the third man must have finally found her. Dashing to the table, Mel dodged the struggling pair on the floor, and grabbed her bow and quiver. Moving as fast as her tired and beaten body would allow, Mel searched each door along the hall. An arrow already knocked, and ready for flight as soon as a target was sited. Pushing on the third door in, Mel was ushered in by a terrified scream. Drawing back the string, she could see the man, towering over Jenny, already having ripped her clothes off, and his. She moaned in pain as the man began to ravage her.

Stunned, Mel simple let go over the arrow, letting it fly and strike the man in the back. He stiffened as the steel tip pierced his clothes then skin, probably going in at least an inch before stopping. He let Jenny go, who quickly scrambled into the corner, shuddering in fear. Knocking a second arrow, Mel aimed it straight for the man’s chest, as he turned to face her, she let it loose. It screamed through the air, only to stop inches away from his body. It spun in the air, and soon launched back at Mel. Unprepared, still stunned that it had stopped the arrow struck her in the shoulder, knocking her back against the wall.

Wincing in pain, she looked over at the shaft that was now dug into her shoulder. “I see my friends couldn’t deal with a little whore like you, but I promise you, I have a few more tricks up my sleeves.” Mel had heard about magic that could do such things without explanation, but she had never seen it, and would never have guessed that this man knew how to use it. To beat up to move, she merely watched the man approach her. It was quite obvious that this man only wanted death to befall her, as he raised his hand, and a fiery glow began to form in his palm.

Ran
04-04-06, 08:15 PM
Sakura head was still swimming as she made her self to stand up, body and soul still recovering from the fact that the vixen gorged herself on the swordsman spirit and still after both there heads cleared it seemed that it mostly made him angry. Even angry still as he watched Mel grab his blade, a woman using his blade? He had to move to stop her to keep the dirty hand off his blade. The swordsman moved for his sword but didn’t make it before Sakura leapt on him.

The vixen let out a feral growl, seeing her friend come so close to such a despicable fate had made her rabid with rage. With adrenalin and anger and instincts had clouded her mind and soul, she was not going to hide now that she was winning. She may have been a fox and the man a wolf but the wolf had lost its fangs and heart, but its fangs were on the floor and Mel would soon have them and use them to take down the other wolf.

Sakura scraped and clawed until she was a mess, but the fangless swordsman was messier, a final feral bite this time where the fox wanted, the throat. It would not kill the man instantly but without help he would bleed to death and with no help, the swordsman yielded to fate and fainted, to let his lifeblood seep away.

Sakura stood on her hind legs again, like the kitsune she was, not fox or woman but something in-between. The salty taste of blood made her sick and the sticky feeling was unwelcome but she had to live, Mel had to live and Jenny. What happened to them, Sakura’s ear twitched to an odd sound and voices, a male and sadistic voice. The vixen ran again to see the standing above a naked woman, it was Jenny and she didn’t move.

No time to wait. Sakura conjured her confusion spell; the man was a mage by the look of his sorcery. The smoke was under him quickly and before he could finish whatever harmful magic would kill Mel, the man faltered and so did his spell. She had saved her friend yet again.

“Damn it by Umbra you bitches are persistent.” The naked magic user cursed and he let out a low hum to banish the spirit that Sakura had conjured with her confusion spell. No not banish. The smoke from the spell started to take form. Sakura found herself looking at a smoky beast that was twice the man’s size.

“No no no.” Sakura whimpered as she backed away. She couldn’t face a beast like that forged from her own magic. Panic built in her chest as she slipped and fell on her butt and screamed with fear as she felt her tail pain from being crushed by it’s own body. A puddle of fluid waste formed under Sakura as she felt a pain in her skull and she was dizzy again. The naked mage was no mage but a dark priest that used his dark magic to twist the fox girl’s magic, stunning her.

Mel, Jenny… was All Sakura could think as she tried to rise but failed as she slipped on her on urine.

Letho
09-24-06, 10:13 AM
This thread has been closed due to inactivity and moved to the Archives. If you wish to reactivate this thread, please PM me or one of the administrators.