PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a quest

The Daredevil
03-03-10, 10:40 AM
So this character (while he's level 0-2) will be devoted to scouring shrines and searching for lost treasures. Right now I want him to obtain an enchanted bag, named "The Bottomless Bag," so he can carry items to and from cities without weighing him down much. The quest will start with him researching in a library, possibly one in Scara Brae (Though I'm undecided), and he comes across a scroll pertaining to the bag.

This could possibly work better as a solo, but Craven isn't much of a fighter- or a warrior or mage for that matter. So I'll need the "hired hand" factor to assist me with the quest. The bag will likely be located within a forgotten shrine in The Neverscale Mountains.

Izvilvin
03-10-10, 07:40 PM
My character could play the role of Craven's bodyguard. The only issue with it is the difference in level. That said, if you didn't intend on Craven doing much fighting, it probably won't be a huge issue if the enemies are much more powerful than him.

Let me know!

The Daredevil
03-12-10, 09:12 PM
Sure man, of course. I'm sure we can work something out, I'm writing the opening post soon though, I'll let you know via PM.

Izvilvin
03-12-10, 10:34 PM
Cool.