PDA

View Full Version : Possible Recruitment

Amen
03-07-10, 07:05 PM
I started The Price of Peace (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=161467#post161467) intending to write it as a solo, but now I'm vacillating because I ought to be more social if I'm actually going to roleplay here on Althanas.

If you're interested in joining me, let me know. I may (or may not, I'm still hesitant) ask one or two people to tag along if there's any interest. I don't want anybody to be offended if they ARE interested and I decide to just run this one alone - I have a pretty good idea of how things are going to unfold and I figure it'll go faster if I'm alone, but I'd like to make some acquaintances too.

The storyline is intended to be simple enough: an isolated but successful town on the border of Salvar's agricultural belt has a problem with demonic creatures terrorizing the countryside (as they do). The town blames a poor neighboring farming community, but there's more going on here than is readily apparent. The Brotherhood - an order of knights not unlike paladins - has sent a pair to investigate (my character being one of them).

The thread should move at a pretty decent pace, but I won't be posting every day. If your character has a good reason to work with a pair of mysterious demon hunters way out in the middle of nowhere, everything should be pretty straightforward.

Death's Nephew
03-07-10, 11:15 PM
Hmm, I like the sound of that. I'd be down for this. My account name pretty much gives away who my character literally is, so that's more than enough reason for Tommy (my character), to tag along or even be in that region.

I also have another two characters who could go, if you're not interested in this guy.

Amen
03-08-10, 11:54 PM
...I actually think it'd be more interesting if our characters fought than if they worked together. The dark/light and sadism/punishment dynamic they both have would make for an awesome battle.

It's up to you, though. If you're not interested in a fight, maybe link me the profiles of your other two characters?

Death's Nephew
03-09-10, 12:13 AM
A fight is always fun heh. My character can be naturally abrasive with others, especially if they are "good guys" (although this guy is more of a gray morales type).

Amen
03-11-10, 01:23 AM
I posted a Citadel battle here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=161716#post161716) for us, if you're still interested! Sorry for the length, I hope you'll otherwise enjoy it.

PM me if you have any questions or anything :)