PDA

View Full Version : Ivana, The door opener

Ivana
04-02-10, 06:18 AM
Name: Ivana Feladora
Race: Elf
Hair Color: Blue with a purple stripe down the middle.
Eye Color: left: Gold. Right: Silver
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 124 lbs

Appearance: A young looking elven woman that wears a confused expression at almost all times.

History: Ivana remembers very little about her past. What she knows is despite having very little talent in combat, she once had a job at a combat school. She also knows she has a weird medallion with the infinite symbol on it, and the back of her hand has a design that is exactly the same. Those are the only clues she has to her past as of now.

Combat Skills: Novice combat Staff user.

Magic Skills: Door Opener: Her one and only skill. If she has been somewhere before that has walls and that she can remember the looks of, she can create a door to it. Showing her a picture of it will not work because she has not met the first condition of being there before, and if she can't remember exactly what it looks like, she will also be unable to create a doorway to it. last but not least, if there are no walls where she is going or where she is at, there is no way to create the door.

Equipment: A gold medallion baring the infinite symbol (Can not be sold.) and an iron combat staff.

Letho
04-02-10, 06:24 AM
This looks good, if underpowered. Are you certain you don't want to give her any kind of combat skills or additional equipment?

Ivana
04-02-10, 06:37 AM
was worried about that one skill being viewed as overpowered and I trusted the Althanas staff to tell me, as you did, if the character seemed underpowered because I cut too much off.

Letho
04-02-10, 06:44 AM
Nah. With the limitations you put on it, it's fine and I trust you to use it reasonably.

You are approved. Welcome to Althanas.

Interesting fact: I have a sister named Ivana. :)