PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Dark Hero-3

Mutant_Lorenor
04-06-10, 07:22 PM
(Note: Continued after here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19839) and here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19831) thank you very much)

(Closed to Bandit Brother)

Having earned the right of a full-fledged Assassin of the Church of Ethereal Sway, Lorenor sat in silent contemplation. He was in his personal quarters observing a certain set of three books. The works were a series of volumes written in the hand-writing of the Spider Magi. The High Priests of the Spider Magi wrote the works long ago in service of the dark lady, N'Jal. Sitting on a couch that rested next to one of the walls of the large personal quarters, the mutant High Priest read in silence. He was in a self-induced trance of sorts as he read the works of N'Jal.

His concentration was fixed on a certain series of passages. He studied the works carefully, the pages would be invisible to the eyes of all other men.

Only visible to the eyes of a Spider Magi, the mutant was capable of seeing the strange symbols and bizarre incantations written on the pages. Forged of the flesh of human sacrifices, the pages were ancient and quite potent sources of dangerous sorcery. They were never meant for the Firmanent. As the mutant read in the sanctuary of his personal chambers, he drank a substance that filled a nearby goblet. A coffee table rested before the mutant, various books and artifacts present upon it. A helmet, several daggers, and other strange items. The books were organized in a very specific order atop the coffee table. Lorenor's eyes narrowed as he read the book. A mask lurked on the couch next to him.

Further into the chamber, about a few feet in, lurked an area where a large bed was located. The bed had a silk, black curtain surrounding its structure with several female individuals resting on the bed. But none were the dark lady. No matter what flesh he took to his bed, the mutant would only find solace with the voices in the head. The sing-song speak of The Endless, combined with the dual-nature of N'Jal herself, Lorenor kept himself busy. He took many offerings to his bed, but none satisfied him. Only the Dark Lady filled him with a sense of comfort and satisfaction. With each passing day, the pleasures of the Mortals eluded him and the mutant had to find new pleasures. New fetishes, and new whores to take to his bed. All in the name of the Dark Lady.

Stirring in the dark, one of the naked females walked over to the mutant and sat on the couch next to him. She wore a satisfied expression on her face after the orgy of the night before. She had auburn coloured hair, honey-golden eyes, and full lips. Her bosom rose up and down with excitement as she sat down next to the mutant, she was an Elf native to Salvar. The elven stock in Salvar were a sturdier lot than the ones found in Corone and Raiaera. They were built much different too thanks to the harsh winter-land's unforgiving environment. Her long ears spread several inches from the temporalis region of her cranium. Lorenor admired her beauty, several sigils and runic marks were visible upon her body. Lorenor could still see some of the freshly regenerating wounds upon her person inflicted during the orgy the night before. She had begged for his rough-side to emerge.

He had delivered.

"Lorenor. Why don't you stop that senseless mantra, and come back to bed with me and my companions?" She asked with an inviting haughty voice.

Lorenor stopped reading from the work for a brief moment, closed the book the book before him, and looked deeply into her eyes. For a moment, a certain fear was present in the Elf-woman's eyes. This made the mutant grin with a sado-masochistic pleasure. Lorenor took a drink from the goblet, slowly, purposefully, and returned his attention to her.

"The Dark-Lady takes precedence over the pleasures of the flesh. It's as I told you last night when we met in that Saloon. The rules have not changed, N'Jal always comes first." Lorenor said calmly. There was no malice in his voice, only amusement. "If you can cope with being second, or even third-best then we can continue our union. However, I feel that something is amiss today." Lorenor said casually. "The Dark Lady stirs within me and soon she will call me to service. If I am to be away, I shall notify you with due hour." Lorenor said casually. His face remaining grim. "Perhaps you and your companions may travel with me in my adventures." Lorenor rubbed the girl's stomach for a brief moment. His face was pleased as he felt the starting pulses of life. "But you three are keepers of my seed now. You must be protected at all costs. For my offspring will someday inherit the glory of N'Jal." There was a certain comfort in Lorenor's words. A certain acceptance of the situation at hand. Long and hard, had the mutant tried to forge offspring, with no success up until now. By, N'Jal. These women carry my seed now, what dark blessing works here? He thought grimly to himself.

"Mi'lord. I am but your servant and your partner. I shall follow you to the depths of Haidia if need be." She said, bravery and a hint of defiance filling her voice. She took his hand and placed it on her bosom so that Lorenor could rub it softly. "This heart beats only for you."

"After only one sitting my dear lady? Surely there are more suitable suitors than me. Surely a monster like me will not be the keeper of your womb."

"You have already claimed me with thy seed mi'lord. And I am yours. Always will be. Just say the word, and I shall be there forever. I shall assist the Dark Lady with my service."

"By carrying my seed within you, you already assist the Dark Lady. You and your three companions. Shall bare Althanas mighty children of Darkness. Remember that. As they will be my heralds, the heralds of N'Jal. And I shall fight alongside you to raise them appropriately in whatever form they might be born in. Be they of your kind, or my kind. Or perhaps, somewhere in between." Lorenor said. And in that act, had fulfilled the portion of an ancient prophecy without truly realizing it.

The children of dark would reign supreme in the new world of Althanas.

"Mi'lord. Such things you say." She said, and then kissed Lorenor deeply and hungrily. In that fashion, Lorenor carried his bride-to-be and took her back to the bed where he would make love to her for several more hours. One by one, her friends would awaken, and he would proceed to take them all. Screams filling the otherwise empty chamber as Lorenor ravaged himself upon the four women...

Lady Blackwell
04-06-10, 10:54 PM
Max was walking through the Concordia forest on his way to a town rumoured to know about where his ex-bandit lord could be. He had spent two days walking through the forest, but still could not find any hint of civilization.

Once night crept upon him, Max was exhausted and slumped down at the base of a tree. Hanging his head in exhaustion, he felt his eyes close and he slipped into unconsciousness.

While Max was sleeping he started to dream, or what he thought was a dream. He saw a man he had fought, not too long ago in the Citadel. A name immediately slipped off his tongue, Lorenor. He was standing outside a giant Cathedral on the edge of a drawbridge, almost as if welcoming a long lost soldier home after so many years.

At that moment a twig snapped and brought Max back into reality. He looked around and heard shuffling and leaves rustling. He got up to his feet and untied his cloak, letting it hit the ground with a thud. He also drew his sword that was on his left hip. Max was at the ready for whatever would attack him.

Max spun around as he heard something start sprinting. It was a bandit charging at him with a sword drawn. As he went to swing, Max blocked it and countered with a kick to the chest.

"Hold!" An all too familiar voice addressed Max. Max turned around and his eyes grew wide and his heart started pounding. His face must have reddened as the behemoth of a man spoke. "You sure are one tough guy to find Maximus, and an even harder one to kill."

"Antrio ... I must of been a bigger piss off for you then I thought. If you came here yourself." Max said. His knuckles turned white as he gripped his sword tighter.

"Well, actually I brought you to me." Antrio said as he picked up his axe.

Max couldn't restrain himself anymore. He charged Antrio. Antrio swung his axe horizontally. Max ducked underneath it and threw all his weight into his left shoulder and tried to tackle him down.
Max hit Antrio square in the chest, but he didn't budge. He picked up Max by the back of his shirt and threw him against a tree. He then proceeded to swing his axe vertically to try and cleave Max in two. Max drew his other sword and with all his might blocked the blow.

When Antrio brought up the axe to go for another swing, Max slashed at his right arm, cutting it open. Max had forgotten that Antrio was a Berserker, that's why no one who fought him won.
Antrio dropped his axe and shoulder-checked Max. Max's sword got stuck in Antrio’s arm and he was forced to let go, leaving the sword embedded in the Berserker’s arm. Recovering from the blow, Max quickly regained his footing and just before he was going to counter attack, two bandits pinned him to a tree and a third tied him to it, binding his wrists behind the tree. Antrio started to pound into Max's chest with his fists, causing Max to scream with each agonizing hit.

Max was about to fade into unconsciousness when he remembered his battle with Seth Dalios in the Citadel and started focusing his mana into his chest cavity. He may have lost the ability to use his mana in a precise method, but the blunt force method would have to work.

Just as Antrio was about to hit Max again, the former bandit released the stored mana, causing the Berserker's fist to stop as it hit a force greater then his own, and sent everyone, except Antrio, within ten feet onto the ground. The tall Berserker took a few steps back and was merely dazed.
Max was on the ground, the ropes had been blown apart when the mana pulse went off, coughing up blood and near death.

Just as his eyesight began to fade and his body began to feel incredibly heavy, a bright white light shone from above. Suddenly, Max was no longer in the dark forest of Concordia, but in a garden outside some kind of stone structure. His body also felt incredibly cold. Max thought it was a sign he was near death. A vision filled his consciousness; the same man standing on a drawbridge in front of a stone building, his hand out as if welcoming a long lost soldier home. The word Lorenor crossed his mind, and it slipped off his tongue, barely audible.

The last thing Max thought before passing out was "Great what now?"

Mutant_Lorenor
04-29-10, 04:09 PM
For the briefest of moments, Phantaria and the Firmanent became as one physically connected construct. A brilliant flash of light flared out from the epicenter of the paradox and dropped a hapless bandit on the ground. Nearby, a young neophyte of the Order of the Sway was working on the lawn, tending to the animals. A loud burst of energy suddenly scared the animals off leaving the neophyte confused. Blinking several times, she turned towards the source of the great disturbance. Momentarily, a door from Phanteria burst into the Firmanent. The neophyte instinctively covered her eyes at the brilliant light that radiated from the door.

Seeing the youth that was on the ground now, the neophyte gave thanks to her patron, Saint Denebriel. Quickly running towards the fallen, the neophyte knelt down towards the youth. She attempted to place both hands upon the injured fellow in order to begin the healing process. Summoning up the stored elemental manna as she was taught by the Order, the neophyte prepared her lay-on-hands spell. Whispering a low sounding mantra over and over, the girl prepared to repair the injury. Then, she heard the fellow whisper a singer name and her eyes went wide.

Lorenor sat in the bed with the women behind him sleeping. He had performed exceedingly well the act of mating. Having passed the dark seed on, the mutant wore a mellow expression on his face. For the first time in a long time, Lorenor felt like he was rested and relaxed. He had a lot on his mind these days, but for a brief moment, he could be a man. Sitting on the edge of the bed with one of his hands resting on the woman's stomach, the mutant wore a grin. She was glowing gently with a brilliant blue-aura. He noticed that the air around the woman was wavering ever so subtly.

She slept soundly as did the other women with her. They were spent, but the mutant could have gone longer if they demanded it of him. Sometime later, the mutant sensed something strange. Ignoring the weird feeling, Lorenor soon after heard a knock on the door. Carefully standing up, Lorenor was skyclad, and quietly moved towards the door. A moment was taken in order to detect the presences behind the door. They were not enemies, they smelled like neophytes of the Order.

"Come." Lorenor said casually.

Standing before the mutant were two neophytes of the Order, youthful members of the cloth that he had never seen before. Lorenor suddenly realized that he was skyclad, but the realization did not bother him. One of the neophytes glanced downward at the mutant's throbbing erection. When the young neophyte turned red at the cheeks, the mutant grinned. The elder of the two servants spoke.

"Master Lorenor. I know it is not customary to disturb our blades when they are at rest, but this is an urgent matter. A person has summoned you by name." The neophyte began. "From an eye-witness, she stated that the youth came from a door connected to Phantaria." Lorenor's raised an eyebrow at that interesting bit of information. "You must come with us Lorenor, the stranger requested you by name."

Lorenor nodded.

"Let me get some clothing on. I will meet you shortly and we shall away at once." Lorenor said casually. "Tell me more as we go to this stranger." The mutant said.

Lady Blackwell
06-22-10, 12:19 AM
Max opened his eyes abruptly as he felt a gentle but firm, and relaxing but warm. Feeling overwhelm his chest. He looked around and saw two younger women on either side of him, hands outstretched over his chest. He sighed as he felt the pain slowly get carried away as a relaxed feeling over took him.

He slowly sat up, which appeared to startle the young women.

“No, please stay down. We must heal you.” the one on his right said. “you were near death, please don’t move.”

“was near death? So I am no longer near death. I can sit up and let you ladies keep working” Max said as he slowly moved his arms and got himself to a sitting position. “so where am I? The Bandit camp didn't have any healers when I was there.” Max was alert and ready to go to arms if he needed to.

“You are safe, and the man you called out for is on his way.”

Max was puzzled, he had called out for a man? He didn't recall such a thing.

“What do you mean I called out for a man?”

“When you arrived through the door to the Phantaria, I went to heal you, but you called out for one of our blades at rest here by name, you called out for Lorenor.”

Max's eyes went wide at the name. He then threw his feet over the side of the bed and went to stand up as he heard voices and he looked at the door, in disbelief.

“This isn't going to end good.” Max said as he waited for Lorenor to enter the room.