PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is right...

hailsssbitch
04-08-10, 02:39 PM
im waiting in the dark... I am waiting for the orange and red dawn to engulf me in its blissful shades and hues...
Stop.
Now I am coming to the realization that something is wrong... That I am somewhere I should not be... That the dawn will not come to this place... This horrid and dark pit of disgust.
Breathe.
I am trying to figure out where I am... And, what I am thinking deep inside this numb soul...
Breathe once more.
I keep telling myself that I will be aware soon... But I dont feel the truth along with the echoing in my mind.
THINK.
I pause as I hear a soft sound echo against the bare walls... What could it be..? I brace myself, in fear of what comes next.

hailsssbitch
04-08-10, 02:52 PM
I've been here, pinned against the wall by my own will for some time now... Yet no more echoes in the distance or from anywhere closer. I must get out of here.
Left.
Left..? I have no idea why the voices in my head seem to help me through things but they always do... I press my hands against both sides of the dampened cave wall and I start walking to my left.
Light. Soon.
Sure enough, in about five minutes i see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am not sure whether these voices are a curse or a blessing... For they have not always been this helpful. Sometimes cruel, even downright sick. I recall a time when my mother was still around... The voice would tell me all about her. Oh god, how I wish I hadnt have heard those awful things.
Whore.
Addict.
The voices came back with a sharp pain. How could the words still hurt after all of these years? Maybe its because nothing can break the love of a mother and daughter. Or maybe its because I am too caring for my own good.
Nothing is right.

hailsssbitch
04-08-10, 02:59 PM
What isnt right? I dont understand at times... These voices consume my every thought yet I can still think about this simultaneously.
Nothing is right.
I ignore it and continue out of the tunnel.
I peek my head out of the cave and see a small tavern in the distance. Oh god, I could use a drink. Im not sure, but maybe it could bring some memories back.
Nothing is right about YOU.
You lack what it takes to become something greater.
I ignore the voices once more and I push them to the back of my mind...
I speak aloud... "Shut up, I dont want to hear another word."
I dont think I am crazy... Not really... Or am I?

Max Dirks
04-09-10, 03:08 AM
It's like the voices are calling out the reader, haha.

Nice work.

Letho
04-09-10, 03:35 AM
Like the schizo said to his doctor: "I used to be a schizophrenic, but now we're all right."

Also, this should be in the Creative Endeavors subforum.

Moved.