PDA

View Full Version : What If?

Silmeria
04-20-10, 01:06 PM
"What If, sometimes rendered as What If...?, is the title of several comic book series published by Marvel Comics, exploring "the road not traveled" by its various characters. Events in the series are considered separate from mainstream continuity in the Marvel Universe."

This being the official entry on Wikipedia to explain the reference and and the reason I bring this up is well more or less a role-play idea I want to explore although exactly how, why and the What If? Is open to interpretation. The biggest deal with it is more or less to have people consider there characters and how different they would have been if one thing in their lives had been different. An example that got me thinking with Silmeria was.

"What if Silmeria had grown up living in a Tainting?"

So ask yourself - if you could apply a What If scenario to your character for a role-play on Althanas - what would it be and how would you go about doing it?
'
Also keep in mind the explaination of it being 'Non-cannon' so don't worry about things being all out of control.

Saxon
04-20-10, 02:46 PM
I'd fire Saxon out of a canon and into the sun.

Silmeria
04-20-10, 02:58 PM
I find it creepy that you have 'Would you Kindly?' in your profile when I just threw Bioshock into my Ps3.

Saxon
04-20-10, 03:01 PM
Deja vu.