PDA

View Full Version : Battle Series

The Prince
04-21-10, 01:28 AM
Hey folks, I'm somewhat new. I've created a new character who is the heir to the throne of Salvar but before I can have him jump into the position I need to develop his battle skills, build alliances and generally craft a believable story arc that will one day land him the position as a reward. It's a ridiculously tough endeavor but I hope to stay motivated. That said, I'd like to begin all of this with a short battle series with 3 to 4 people one at a time in the Citadel to help develop a distinct fighting style.

I've created the first thread, called Subtle Development, in the Citadel if you want to give it a look. It's a basic, but functional introduction for my character. I need an opponent for that to begin right away. If you're interested, please let me know. Please also be able to stay active. I know finals are coming up for you older people, but I want to get this one out of the way swiftly. When someone grabs this battle, I'll start recruiting for subsequent ones.

The Prince
04-21-10, 07:41 PM
:( No one?

Nayeli
04-21-10, 07:42 PM
I'd definitely join if I wasn't so busy with a bunch of other threads + Underwood! But at the moment I don't think I can handle another battle.

I'll give you a rain check though, and I'll be one of the later battles in your series :D

And give it some time, dude, sometimes it's a couple of days before someone takes up a thread. Don't worry about it, someone will come along I'm sure. ;) It looks interesting!

The Prince
04-21-10, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the encouragement, and I'd love to tackle a goblin!

Kade Underbough
04-21-10, 07:51 PM
I'll try to throw up a post now if you'd like. If it doesn't show up tonight, consider the thread still open, since I most likely won't be able to post tomorrow.

EDIT: Posted!