PDA

View Full Version : The Nierika Of Faustus Recruitment

Jennifer Oakley
04-21-10, 04:13 PM
Hello all!

I'm digging this character out, with the intention of having her fight in the Dansdel, both as a regular, and to help out with finding opponents if ever there's a need. Her mindset is very righteous and this may come across as an excuse, but expect purple prose in extremes, with lots of nature and mythology tied into her posts, words and actions.

If that rocks any of your boats, then the thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=163692#post163692)is open to one opponent level 0-2, as per the Underwood forum rules.

Good luck!

Any questions, feel free to ask me, or PM Duffy Bracken (in case you didn't already guess :p).

Kade Underbough
04-21-10, 04:19 PM
Jinx on both of us creating a thread and recruitment thread at basically the same time. You're going to steal my recruits you jerk!

Duffy
04-21-10, 04:20 PM
But people like you :p

Aiko
04-21-10, 06:30 PM
That's not true duffy, I like you too. Besides, there's always our duel of the pie-pans to get back to. *taps foot impatiently waiting for a post.*

Nayeli
04-21-10, 06:35 PM
I like Duffy too!

But I'm pretty sure you owe me a post as well. :p

I'm happy to see Underwood getting some use though. :D

Atzar
04-21-10, 07:03 PM
While we're all piling on here...

You owe me one too!!!

Duffy
04-21-10, 07:19 PM
I know I do, now I'm free from the Cell I'm gonna get my work done for the weekend, then do a mega posting session over the next week or so to catch up. This was more down to random inspiration, and a need to write about a sexy druid and trees and schtuffs.

Atzar
04-21-10, 07:28 PM
I know I do, now I'm free from the Cell I'm gonna get my work done for the weekend, then do a mega posting session over the next week or so to catch up. This was more down to random inspiration, and a need to write about a sexy druid and trees and schtuffs.

Haha, I was just playing with you anyway. I hardly have the right to bitch at you, given how long I made you wait a couple of times.

Nayeli
04-21-10, 07:35 PM
Haha, I was just playing with you anyway. I hardly have the right to bitch at you, given how long I made you wait a couple of times.

Well, I wasn't kidding! I've had more than enough of your late posts. You have made yourself a formidable enemy, Duffy! Sleep well, dead man. >:|

Nah I'm kiddin' ya. :p It's all cool! ^^

Duffy
04-21-10, 07:36 PM
Shut up the pair of you and one of you take on my sexxah summoner!

EDIT: And her comma based kleptomania!

Nayeli
04-21-10, 07:44 PM
Duuuuude I'm already in like 9000 threads! I wish I could but I'm a bit overloaded right now @_@

I'll definitely be keeping track of this though, and maybe post some commentary once the battle gets going. ;)

Duffy
04-21-10, 07:45 PM
Out of interest, will such commentary come in the thread itself? (Spoiling my wonderful formatting!) Or will it come in a sub-thread or related workshop thread in another section of Underwood?

Nayeli
04-21-10, 07:51 PM
I've been thinking about that as well, and I think putting commentary right in the thread is probably the best bet.

Duffy
04-21-10, 07:52 PM
But, but, but!

It'll make it messy :(

Nayeli
04-21-10, 08:01 PM
I think this discussion belongs in the Underwood Q&A ;)

Duffy
04-21-10, 08:03 PM
Agreed (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=163726#post163726)wholeheartedly madam!