PDA

View Full Version : Anything for you...

Rheawien
07-28-06, 12:16 PM
((Closed to Mistress Lida. All bunnying approved by both parties.))

Same shit, different day...

That was what Rheawien’s life has been reduced to in a nutshell. Once a captain of the mighty Brotherhood and somewhat of an illustrious adventurer on the side, nowadays Rhea’s life seemed to be trucking on a downwards slope with enough momentum to make it rather clear that it wouldn’t be stopping any time soon. Her trusty blades were replaced by a serving tray and a mop, her scandalous outfit gave way to a significantly more modest navy blue dress and the eventful endeavors in various realms of Althanas were substituted with serving drinks in a fleabag inn in the frozen land of Salvar. The wintry landscape brought her some solace, reminding her of Ferioh and the early days of her childhood, but everything else was the monotony that turned her life into survival and making it through the days.

It all begun with the disbandment of the Brotherhood. The Sanctuary was a place she both loved and hated, a place whose quirks she knew and whose inhabitants became the large family she never had... A place she called home. There she was a part of something, an individual in a group of individuals that took care of each other and made her feel like she belonged somewhere. Unfortunately, like all good things in Rheawien’s life, it failed to last and soon enough she was once again a drifter, with no destination, no home and no money. That is when the carriage started its unstoppable roll downhill.

One would think that a capable warrior could get at least half-a-dozen part-time jobs for every shithole town she ventured in, but the reality was much more harsh, especially for one as jinxed as Rhea. And that brought a list of failures in tow. She was turned down from merc jobs because most of the cocky swords-for-hire found it degrading to work with a woman, especially the one who was clearly superior to them. Her problem with authority – especially male authority – rendered her incapable of enlisting with the stuck-up law enforcers that clung to the laws that often opposed her own personal agenda. The jobs she was offered were regularly borderlining with degrading, mostly immoral offers of the prissy nobles that wanted a squeeze on the side or a room in the local whorehouse. Her qualifications didn’t matter. All that people saw was a solitary woman and nobody was too eager to go out on a limb for somebody like her.

Rheawien turned to vagabonding, that soon enough – after her already shallow coffers were emptied – turned her into nothing more then a common bum. She pawned her weapons, even her beloved katana that she forged with her father, and spent most of it on getting shitfaced. She figured, if she was going down, at least she would go laughing like a maniac and puking her guts out afterwards.

And then came the hunger. It was one thing to be lonely and homeless and call yourself a wanderer, but when you wake up one morning and know that you have nowhere to go and nothing to eat, you know you struck the bottom hard. All the memories that once held her warm, that fueled her hopes, all the thoughts about her Mistress Sarah and the life with something other then her thoughts as company, all of it was erased by the frisky chill of reality. Desperation took her, and on more then one occasion she was literally standing on the edge of a cliff without a clear idea whether or not she should jump. Something miraculous usually happened in fairytales at this point. In Rheawien’s life it didn’t. It was her stubbornness that kept her surviving, not alive, but footslogging from one morning to the next.

In the next town the half-elf visited, she ran into an add that said a barmaid was needed in the local inn and with her stomach insisting on some food and her legs weary from the snowy miles, Rhea decided to take the job. Heaven & Hell was mostly hell for the half-elf, but it was a rather clean establishment and she got a complimentary room down in the cellar where she could stay while she worked there. It was about the size of a larger closet, stuffy and smelling of vinegar the first time she walked in, but soon enough Rheawien transformed it into a refuge. She would get up, work the tables, take a walk sometimes and then return to her room, rereading some of the books that she held on to. Mostly silly tales with happy endings. Suffice to say, life wasn’t good. Life wasn’t actually life at all. It was counting the days until they were depleted and given her elven heritage, Rhea had quite a few to go.

Today was no different from any other day which means that it was half past two and she was already bored and irked by the roughneck clientele. The main room was the same (shit, different day) setting a person could find in most taverns, rough oaken tables smooth from wear and tear, with every other being somewhat wobbly. It was a well lit room though, the snow from the outside reflecting quite a lot of white illumination through the series of windows. Garand, the proprietor of H&H, was sitting calmly behind the bar, leant on one of his chubby hands and listening to one of his customers yammering about how his wife ran away with his stable boy. Garand was a piece of work, a fat bastard with a bald head, a dozen of golden teeth and a knavish look in his black eyes. He wasn’t a good man, Rheawien found out. He wasn’t even on the lighter side of the specter. But, as he liked to point out every once in a while – and that once in a while occurred rather frequently – Rhea should be thankful for his benevolence. His words, of course. It was partially right. Chances were that if she didn’t run into this job, the half-elf would probably be dead and frozen somewhere in the wilderness of Savlar.

“That bitch even left me a letter, ya know?” the half-drunken man that sat on the barstool continued with his story as Rhea collected some mugs from the vacant table, then proceeded to wipe it with a rag. “It said some bullshit about how I didn’t treat her good and how I cheated on her. Me? Cheating on her? She probably screwed that boy every single day, and she calls me a cheater? That bitch! To hell with her. At least I’m free to do as I please now.”

Garand nodded distantly and the man downed the remnants of his ale, not bothering to whip the foam off his messy beard. It was all background setting to Rheawien. When she worked, she shut herself out and did her best to be an automaton that did its job and shut down after the day was done. In such a state she didn’t even notice the door opening behind her back as she walked back towards the bar with a laden tray. What was a bit harder not to notice was the hand of the chatty man pinching her behind as she passed by him and his sly grin. Garand pretended he didn’t notice. Rhea couldn’t. She stopped, snapped her head so fast her white braid nearly wrapped around her neck and whipped the man with her eyes.

“Hey, baby, now that my wife is gone, there’s a bed waiting for you at my place.” he said, his facial hair still drenched with alcohol. The sight disgusted the half-elf.

“And you’ll get to that bed with both your legs broken if you do that again.” Rheawien responded, her brow furrowed as she set down the tray and put her hands on her curvy hips.

“Do what again?” the drunkard said, giving a wink to Garand before his hand once again sneaked in a squeeze at Rhea’s behind. Her hand reacted instantly, intending to slap the man hard, but even as she made her move, sweaty meaty fingers caught her by the forearm. Garand shook his head at her.

“Take it easy, wench. It’s all good fun. Now walk away or the next paycheck you see will be three weeks from now.”

Rheawien’s eyes went from the despicable customer to the owner, then back at the drunkard, before she relaxed her arm. She couldn’t afford to be without a paycheck for three weeks.

Mistress Lida
07-28-06, 07:32 PM
Where is that pathetic mule?

Warmth radiated from a small hearth near Lida’s table, slowly drying the snow-soaked black cloak that draped loosely over her hair and shoulders. Irritation radiated from the woman, the slender fingers of her left hand drumming aimlessly on the worn surface of the table, and her shapely legs crossing and uncrossing. Even her posture was stiff and unyielding, a sign that someone was going to receive a scolding, likely in the form of a beating.

This day had not gone well for the mistress. She had planned an excursion into the city for a new pair of boots, this morning, to replace those she had broken a heel of during a rather harsh sexual escapade the night before. Even as she dressed at midday, the murky sky released myriad fat flakes of snow. Undaunted, she had ordered the carriage anyway, refusing to allow something as simple as nature to defeat her. It wasn’t until after she had made her purchase – overpriced, of course – and was returning home that the worst happened – the horse slipped on the icy surface of the road, breaking two legs. Now she was stranded in the aptly named Heaven & Hell Tavern until another horse could be procured.

Her lovely features drawn into a fierce scowl, she kept her green-gold eyes to her table, unwilling to invite attention from those who would more-than-likely annoy her further. That is until the bar wench slid past her, the inviting aroma of womanliness drawing Lida’s eyes upward. What she saw made her draw in a breath, the sheer sex-appeal of the girl stirring a wealth of desire in the tiefling. Intrigued, she watched her interact with the patrons of the bar, their advances rolling from her like water from wax. By now the simple fact that she had not been served would have thrown her into a rage, but this time she was actually glad, as it gave her time to study her prey.

Sliding the black woolen cloak from her body, she draped it over the back of her chair, the weight of it suddenly a burden to her. Crossing her arms in front of her, she ignored the eyes of those at nearby tables, her entire focus resting on the snowy-haired darling. Lida took great pleasure in raking her eyes over the wench’s delicious curves, her tongue sliding along her upper lip with all-consuming lust even as she silently thanked the owner for having such excellent lighting. Beside her, men shifted uncomfortably in their chairs, her bold passion so obvious that it was easy for them to fantasize that it was aimed at them.

Already certain that this girl would be her new pet, the highly aroused mistress stood just as her attendant – a dark-haired man of wealth she had acquired a year before – returned. Smiling wickedly, she was about to speak when she overheard the exchange between the barmaid and the drunken mule that was groping her tastelessly. Flushing with rage, her thoughts raced with options. Suddenly, she realized that she had the perfect edge, and quickly motioned to her servant to follow her.

Striding confidently over to the bar, her stiletto boots clicking loudly on the hard wood of the floor, her was face a masque of indifference shrouding her hatred. Lida coughed loudly to gain the attention of the patron and manager, and three pair of eyes turned to her, though she avoided those of the mysterious beauty with care. “Yakov.” The word stirred the man behind her into action, his broad hands gripping the throat of the philandering drunkard while pressing him into the stool nearest him, the man’s back arching painfully against the hard surface. Grinning with terrible pleasure, the mistress turned her glare back to the fat, foul-smelling ass that ran the place.

“Garand, is it not?”

The man visibly shrunk into himself at the tone the woman took, her malice lacing the four words in venom. The bald head bobbed once in acknowledgement, beads of sweat forming and glistening atop the grimy flesh of his skull.

“This girl is no longer in your employ. You will pay her a months pay for her troubles.” Her imperious words sunk through the strange fear that engulfed him, and he lifted his chin a little, about to protest. “Don’t waste your breath arguing, or I will inform M’Lady Katarin of your conduct. She would be unhappy to hear of it, I’m sure.” With an unnatural squeak, the disgusting slob ran into the back room, returning momentarily with the full amount requested, his red-rimmed eyes a portrait of cowardice.

Turning away from the pair, she held a hand out to the stunning beauty that had impassioned her. Restraining her boiling desire, she tried to appear impassive, even impatient, though her thoughts were filled with lurid fantasy. “Come, my dear, we are late for dinner. Yakov,” she said without turning, her voice even and calm. “Let the man go, but make sure to break his fingers.”

Rheawien
07-29-06, 10:24 AM
A faint, obviously deliberate cough interrupted the tense silence that followed Garand’s strict command, drawing attention like a magnet. And rightfully so. The vixen that just approached the bar was a ravishing apparition, a red-haired dame that seemed to emanate sheer confidence from every pore of her voluptuous body. With an eye-catching outfit that seemed at the verge of being absolutely scandalous and a pair of golden, almost predatory eyes, the woman was breathtaking even to Rheawien who was still disconcerted by the whole run-in with the innkeeper and his pal. Her lackey – a rather muscular brute named Yakov – pinned the groping sot to the barstool, and yet those eerily eyes failed to make contact with Rhea’s. The half-elf didn’t mind. It gave her eyes ample time to do what the tingling feeling in her stomach yearned for, survey the curvy body of the domineering woman that decided – from whatever reasons – to play savior.

And the gorgeous stranger did that with staggering efficiency. Whoever this Lady Katarin was and whatever her affiliations with Garand were, the mere mention of her name struck fear into the rounded sleaze. And the way the redhead said it... Rheawien could be a cold bitch and walk into a room as if she owned it, but the redhead had an air of undisputable authority around her, almost tangible enough to be smelled, tasted. Garand was helpless against it, fetching a small velvety pouch with the month’s wage without a word said. Rhea wasn’t too proud to stuff it into the pocket of her unremarkable dress. Pride was a luxury she sold together with her weapons, trading it for survival. And she would need the money anyways. Even though the show that the enthralling female put was awing, it didn’t change the fact that tomorrow she was once again out in the street. At least she had some cash now though.

However, the woman’s benevolence didn’t stop there. Even as her exchange with Garand was done, she finally turned her eyes towards Rheawien and extended a hand of invitation. Or was it really an invitation? Rhea couldn’t tell with absolute certainty, but at this point she didn’t care too much. The captivating woman procured a hefty amount of cash for her and now offered to buy her some chow, and the half-elf found herself unable to say no. For one, the redhead didn’t seem like somebody who took no as a legitimate answer to her requests. And even if that wasn’t the case, there was that tingle. It was a warm and pleasurably disturbing sensation that Rheawien felt around women ever since Sarah introduced her with the charms of sapphic affection. Granted, the imposing dame probably had no such interests, but the fantasy was interesting enough to arouse both Rhea’s curiosity and her body.

She eyed the woman for a couple of seconds, but in reality there wasn’t too much to deliberate. The stunning vixen just taught her boss (former boss now) a lesson, secured a nice sum from his coffers and was buying Rhea dinner. There was no way the half-elf could say no to that offer. She accepted the suave hand gently, but stopped before they headed out.

“Wait.” Rheawien said, letting go of the woman and turning towards her molester that was about to be introduced to the world of bone-breaking pain at the hands of Yakov. Without a word, her right lashed out, backhanding the man across the face with a loud snap that would surely send the man to the ground if Yakov didn’t still hold him stationary. She wiped her hands in the light gray apron, then untied it swiftly and threw it at Garand’s face. She already lost the job – something she didn’t know whether to thank for or weep about – so at least could go out in style. “I’ll collect my stuff later.”

With the harsh farewell done, Rheawien once again accepted the woman’s hand, offering a mild smirk as the pair walked out of the common room of Heaven & Hell inn. Outside, the snow ceased falling, leaving the air just crisp enough for their breaths to become clearly visible. A handful of locals were loitering around, shoveling the new batch of snow covering from the front of their houses, but the grumpy looks on their faces made it clear that they wanted to finish the tedious work as soon as possible and get out of the cold. Rhea didn’t even feel the cold. Even if she didn’t have a natural resistance towards the chill, the touch of a woman’s hand against her own and the magnetic pull that she felt at her side were almost electric, providing warmth in ample amounts.

“I... I guess I should thank you, m’lady.” she started once they were out, her eyes a bit coy at looking towards those of her deliverer. “I don’t know why you did that... I don’t know even if you should’ve done that. It’s a lousy job, but it keeps me off the street. Still, with the money you got out of that filthy cur, I’m bound to find something before running out. So, thank you.”

“I’m Rheawien.” she added, managing to procure somewhat of a more heartily smile. She couldn’t peer into those incisive golden eyes for long though, unable to withstand the keenness that seemed to cut into her, penetrating down to her usurped core. She diverted her own towards the snow-covered street ahead. “If you don’t mind me asking, why are you doing this?”

Mistress Lida
07-29-06, 07:22 PM
The quick touching of their hands sent a jolt of electric delight through her body, a sensation she had not had from any of the slaves she kept, before the wench expressed her loathing of the wretched drunkard with her fist. Lida watched the aggressive display with great interest, noting the woman’s lack of pride or shame in accepting the money. Perfect… Neither did she miss the hint of lust gleaming from those dark eyes as they returned to the mistress, their warm chocolate depths a testament to her strength and fear. For the first time since their brief acquaintance, the tiefling smiled ever so slightly, her pearl white teeth flashing in amusement at the girl’s inner struggles. Yes, she’ll do quite well…

Passing an approving glance back at Yakov, Lida accepted the girls hand again, enjoying the warm touch immensely, then turned and walked gracefully out of the tavern, her hips swaying with each powerful step. Raw sexuality oozed from her so thickly that the patrons were forced to stare at her in awe. As the doors closed behind the two women, the sickening sound of bones snapping and a pitiful cry of pain filled the air. A satisfied grin lifted her lips slightly, and she immediately put the situation out of her mind, concentrating at the woman by her side.

Outside, the snow had stopped falling, a welcomed change that allowed Lida to see along the stretch of road with ease. Realizing that the area was fairly decent, she gauged that they were not far from her favorite haunt, a restaurant called ‘Corde En Soie’, which served excellent food and always saved a booth for her in the back where they would not be disturbed. That decided, she took a step toward the now-waiting carriage, the attending horse – a dappled mare, if she was any judge – fresh and healthy. She was stopped by the now shy voice of her companion, and waited benevolently.

“I... I guess I should thank you, milady. I don’t know why you did that... I don’t know even if you should’ve done that. It’s a lousy job, but it keeps me off the street. Still, with the money you got out of that filthy cur, I’m bound to find something before running out. So, thank you.” She paused, then continued. “I’m Rheawien. If you don’t mind me asking, why are you doing this?”

Smiling slightly, she moved in front of her, though her hold on the girl’s hand did not loosen. “You are welcomed – Rheawien was it? And please, call me Mistress, or Mistress Lida.” Leaning forward, she reached a hand up, gently brushing it along her new pet’s cheek, a tender gesture that she hoped would draw her eyes up to her face. Cupping slender fingers under her chin, she applied pressure enough to explain that she required eye contact at this time. “And I do this because as of now, you are mine. Your job is to make me happy in whatever way I wish it. In return, I will give you all that you need and more.” Lowering her eyes slightly, she slid her thumb up over Rheawien’s chin and ran it along the silken flesh of her lower lip. “It will be worth your while, my dear, I promise you,” she finished, her voice low and seductive. Lifting her eyes once again to lock with the chocolate ones she was beginning to adore, Lida’s face became stern, brooking no argument, a warning glinting dangerously in her golden-green eyes. “Now, if there is no further discussion, we have a table waiting for us, and I am hungry.”

Rheawien
07-29-06, 09:37 PM
“Mistress?! Who the hell does she thinks she is? Just walking in and...” Rhea’s mind begun a defiant rant the very moment the redhead spoke, but all thoughts were blanked by the tender touch brushing against her cheek. Whether or not there was some magic in those suave fingers, Rheawien couldn’t say, but once they continued below her chin, directing the half-elf to face Lida, the golden eyes struck her like a fireball. It consumed the remnants of the pride and defiance that still twinkled in Rhea’s brown eyes, then proceeded to melt its way down the marrow of her backbone, setting her entire body on fire. She wasn’t wanted by another woman for a long time now, especially not one that would treat her like Sarah, and now that pent up tension seemed to be seeping out of her pores regardless of how she struggled to control it.

Was she really so easy to read? Was her nature so obvious to the naked eye that this Lida saw through her as if she was made out of glass? Apparently yes, because once the vixen spoke again, she made it clear that Rheawien was her property now, bought for a fistful of golden pieces. A part of Rhea couldn’t accept that, a solitary proud part that still had some self-esteem left, that still refused to yield. But then Mistress’ finger ran over her lower lip and it shivered underneath the touch as the half-elf struggled to survive the adamant gaze of the woman. And Rheawien remembered her nights with Sarah, remembered how good it felt to wear that scarlet collar that even now encircled her neck, clarifying that no matter what she said to herself, she found immense pleasure in being nothing more then a pet. That was a Pandora’s Box that Sarah opened and now there was no way of closing it. Because it felt too damn good.

So in the end, she never stood a chance against Lida’s dominance. Rhea’s emotions were like a dormant avalanche and a cocky staggering redhead that wanted her company was the snowball that started the unstoppable roll downhill. Rheawien’s eyes finally lost the battle with Lida’s, dropping first to the curvy pair of breasts inadvertently which in turn made her cheeks rosy, then diverting to the side. “I... I...” she tried to say something in her defense, stupefied by the commandeering of the woman that she met only moments ago, and even more stupefied by her inability to oppose it. But there was only one thing that both her mind and her body yearned to say.

“Alright...” she said, her words followed by a pause filled with tingling tension as she summoned enough strength to look up into those drilling aureate irises that seemed to be dancing on the fine line between mischief and benevolence. “...Mistress.”

Rhea took a couple of steps towards the carriage with Lida’s hand still in her own, driving her even more insane despite the simplicity of the touch. She led the way into the lofty coach, taking a seat on the scarlet velvety cushion and barely able to tear her eyes from the exquisite curves of her Mistress’ body. Once their hands broke contact though, she was finally able to do so, casting a glance out the window and towards the snowy planes. And though she always found the sea of white overwhelming and beautiful, today they seemed dull. Instead, there was this fishhook that seemed to be yanking at the side of her head with a clear intention to grace her eyes with a much more interesting landscape.

“So, are there any rules that I should be aware of?” she said once Yakov repapered from the inn interior and hastily made his way to the carriage seat, setting them on their way down the frozen mud of the road.

Sarah was big on rules and lessons, beating the shit out of her under the excuse that she was trying to teach her something valuable about life. Rheawien didn’t mind neither the beating nor the strict set or rules that she enjoyed to both obey and occasionally break. But she liked to know some basics beforehand if possible, so that this roleplaying game turned out to be pleasurable for the both of them. That was, of course, what Rhea thought this was all about; a bit of entertainment for a wealthy woman that got bored of the stuck-up royalty that she fraternized on daily basis. And she was alright with games, especially if they ensured a roof over her head.

The picturesque, snow-covered town passed by them at a steady pace and before long they stopped in front of a majestic edifice. The front of the restaurant was almost fully made out of glass, with rose plants climbing up the transparent walls, blooming even though it was freezing outside. There was definitely some magic at work there, making the entire place twinkle eerily as if it didn’t belong in this town... or this frozen land for that matter. A red carpet led towards the interior where gallant gentlemen and powdered, curvaceous dames in grand vivid attires dined in perfect serenity. Rheawien looked at this display of the Salvar finest and found herself straightening her rather unsightly dress.

“Uhm... I think I’m a bit underdressed.”

Mistress Lida
07-30-06, 03:17 PM
Let me know if there is any issue with the bunnying. It is difficult not to bunny a bit when you're doing a thread like... this... ^_~
“Alright…Mistress.”

The struggle on Rheawien’s face was amusing, endearing even. But the sudden shift in control as she dragged Lida into the carriage was not. With careful deliberation, she took deep breaths, reminding herself that the girl was new, and was possibly unaware of how things worked. This was made even more apparent by the attitude she displayed in speaking to the mistress. Frowning deeply, she settled into the seat directly across from the snowy-haired beauty, folding her arms delicately under her breasts. The coach jostled her back and forth, the cobbles unforgiving even in their current snow-covered condition, but the tiefling’s thoughts did not waver in their path. Allowing the half-elf to continue, she waited until Yakov had returned, and remained silent until they arrived at the restaurant.

“Yakov, park further back. I need a moment to explain things to our new acquisition.”

Her tone was cold at best, her countenance stern and unforgiving. The carriage jerked forward, moved a few yards down the street and turned right into an alley. Silence surrounded them, blanketing them in the security of privacy. As the vehicle came to a halt, Yakov made a hasty retreat into the restaurant to ensure that her usual table was free, not willing to stick around to witness what he feared the most – seeing his mistress act on her rage.

Uncrossing her arms, she rested them palms-down on the bench to either side of her slender hips, the fingers curled under the seat. Leaning forward slightly, her bodice lowered to reveal a delicious amount of cleavage, though for the moment her dominance was more important to her than her sexuality. Eyes glinting brightly in the small amount of light the snowy day afforded, she stared darkly at Rheawien, the object of both her animosity and fury.

“You asked of rules. There is only one: work for my happiness alone. You will never again step before me. My permission is needed for your very breath!” By now her voice which had started out low and menacing, was a terrifying growl. Her talon-like nails, painted gold and decorated with powdered mica, dug deep into the seat, tearing the leather with fair ease. “Now, I am a fair mistress,” she continued in a more even tone. “I will forgive you for your behavior up to this point. However, I feel that a lesson is needed to teach you your place.”

With that, she grasped the girl’s arm, pulling hard so that she had no choice but to leave her seat. Grasping the other arm, Lida forced Rhea to sit on her lap facing her. Suddenly, her grip softened slightly, her expression changing from fury to lust so quickly that it was hard to imagine that the former had existed at all. Eyelids lowered, she leaned forward, taking the half-elf’s lower lip between her teeth, her strong hands preventing much movement. Not satisfied, she withdrew her gentle bite and instead licked the succulent lips softly.

Again she pulled Rheawien forward, enough to grant access to her slightly pointed ear. Delicately she licked and nibbled the outer edge of it, her breath warm against the prone flesh, as she enjoyed the subtle reactions of her prey. “Do you like that?” she asked, her voice quiet but sensual and low. Waiting for her response, she smiled slightly. “If you disobey me or act improperly again, you will not be allowed to touch me, and I will flog you myself. You will watch me sleep comfortably as you hang in chains from my wall.” Though her tone dripped with eroticism, her words were cold and harsh. Leaning back again, she spoke against the lips she had tasted only a moment ago. “You belong to me.” Lifting her eyes, she studied her pet’s expression carefully, her eyes demanding obedience. “Are we clear?”

Rheawien
07-30-06, 07:35 PM
There was something uncanny about being referred to as an acquisition, something that made Rheawien feel rubbishy in such a manner that it made her insides quiver. There was no real explanation as to why the half-elf found pleasure in being created like a leashed an animal. It was a part of her demeanor that wasn’t trained or taught or even forced upon her, but rather just awoken from its slumber by Sarah Dahlios. And once it was up and running, it was a carnal beast, unvanquishable and always out to breach the extremes in both pleasure and degradation. It was Rheawien’s drug, causing an addiction that instead of a monkey on her back inflicted her with arousal every time she got a little bit of kink into her system.

Lida seemed more then ready to be her dealer and provide the necessary. There was a change in the woman once the question was asked, a deviation from the adamant sternness that defeated the half-elf in front of Heaven & Hell. The golden irises were still unyieldingly dominant, but there was a dark flame in them now, ominous and scary and eerily cold as it once again assaulted Rhea’s eyes. Rheawien found it unbearable to withstand it, especially once the vixen bent forwards, allowing a peek at her luscious cleavage. At first the half-elf thought it was just a game of intimidation, a strange mixture of seduction and authority that her new Mistress liked to use, but the words that followed slowly unraveled the sheer truth of this relationship to Rhea. This was no game.

The speech she was given managed to be both insipid and furious, revealing the ruthless levelheaded intelligence and fearsome strictness that Lida endorsed. The words alone were enough to make Rheawien gulp dryly, but by the time she retrieved her eyes from the imposing bosom, she was yanked forwards like a mischievous child. The half-elf gasped, her instincts telling her to struggle, but failing to transmit the commandment to her limbs. She was eerily hopeless in the arms of her Mistress, as if the very touch of her hand leeched out every bit of defiant energy from her body. As if that wasn’t enough, her Mistress’ eyes flashed with the fire she was learning to adore fast as she moved in for what was bound to be the first kiss between the two. But instead of a sensual expression of affection, Lida bit her lower lip, eliciting a mild whimper and a shiver from the half-elf. Rheawien felt as if her face was on fire. She tried to make contact with those rosy lips that stood a fraction of an inch from her own, but instead she got a sweet lick before her Mistress moved away.

Not completely though. If the bite and the lick sent her flying, the nibble on the edge of her ear sent her rocketing to seventh heaven. And she found herself licking her own lips, collecting the savory juice that Lida left behind and enjoying every drop of it. She thought that it was because she didn’t have a woman in quite some time that even these simple touches sent her ecstatic, but somehow she knew that was just a minor reason. Much more important were the words, the harsh fondling, the frivolous eyes that seemed like enflamed piece of ice, the cold, even voice that seem to push her down to her knees with every spoken word. It hastened her breathing, made her close her eyes and drape her hands around Lida coyly, feeling her back with the tips of her fingers. Most of the words spoken were dissipated by the heat of passion, but there was only one answer that Rheawien could give to her Mistress right now.

“Yes...” Rhea struggled to speak, still enthralled by Lida’s taste and her strict eyes that once again seemed inexorable, making it perfectly clear that the rule wasn’t optional. It was to be obeyed as a god’s commandment and followed to the letter or she would have to face whatever dire punishment her Mistress had in store. Rheawien’s eyes seemed a bit panicky as they went from one adamant iris to the other, then down to the unsmiling lips that tasted so heavenly. “Yes, Mistress. I understand.”

Her teeth bit into her own lip nervously, the touch and the sweet perfume of Lida making her jittery and wound up to the point she was ready to do anything for another caress from the redhead. It was a struggle between obedience and passion, staying in her rightful place and stepping out of it, and Rhea found it almost unbearable. “Thank you... for your kindness, Mistress Lida.” she added, hoping to get enough into woman’s good graces to receive another kiss. The mania induced by this rigorous intimacy in the carriage overruled the struggle and Rheawien leant her countenance sideways in an attempt to kiss her Mistress again.

Mistress Lida
08-01-06, 10:22 AM
The weight of Rheawien’s body resting on her thighs was cumbersome and more than a girl of her size would normally be willing to endure. Lida did not really mind, enjoying the submissive position and the way she had turned it into one of control. The intense gleam in her eyes, the way her body trembled beneath her touch, spoke volumes to the dominatrix. Somehow, though, the half-elf had slipped by her defenses and gotten her fingertips to run along the sensitive flesh along her spine, causing a shiver of pleasure to electrify her body to the core. If I wanted to, I could easily punish her for that… No matter, she seems to have gotten the message. Now to teach her how important my graces are.

The icy glare of rage melted, softening her eyes to molten honey as they stared into the deep brown pools of passion that burned with the intensity of molten lava. Her pet’s flesh quivered with anticipation, the fact of which further enhanced the mistress’ own desire. At that moment, Lida decided to indulge herself a little, and to show her pleasure with the girl’s change of attitude.

Releasing the hold she had maintained on Rheawien’s upper arms and dodging the incoming kiss, Lida traced Rheawien’s spine with the very tips of the fingers of her right hand, while her left moved back to those sweet lips she had recently tasted. With only an index finger, she mapped the contours of her mouth, memorizing each line. Wrapping her right hand into the white tresses, she pulled back forcefully, pulling the half-elf’s head back, though not enough to cause extreme pain. Craning her neck slightly, she nibbled the flesh along her collar bone, along the side of her neck. With slow, deliberate kisses, she burned a trail of fire along the curves of her jaw toward her chin, eliciting a shiver, and … Was that a moan? The rush of desire was loud enough to obscure sound, but she let her imagination rule her for the moment.

Moving her thumb and fingers off to the side of Rhea’s face, she tilted her chin down, their mouths touching softly. Flicking her tongue out, she slid it between the half-elf’s lips, tasting the fruit she had claimed as hers. Beneath her flesh, she could feel the trembling, her struggle to restrain the passion she felt. Rather than reward the girl by giving in, she decided instead to let loose the demon within her. Speaking in a low, husky tone against those lips, she made her command clear.

“Kiss me.”

Rheawien
08-09-06, 09:34 PM
Instead of tasting her Mistress once again, Rheawien’s kiss only went as far as Lida’s index finger. It touched the half-elf’s lips lightly, stopping their advance and making them shiver impatiently once again as the other hand climbed up her spine. The combined caresses were enough to make Rhea open her eyes and smile minutely, but even as she did so, Lida’s fingers wrapped around her thick braid and gave it a powerful yank. Rheawien gasped for breath in surprise, stifled a whimper at the instantaneous stinging sensation and then simply melted in the hands of her Mistress. Because once those lips touched her sensitive neck and started to seep the flames of passion on her skin, Rhea was completely lost in the turmoil that Lida provoked in her entire body. Her breathing was suddenly shallow and audible, turning almost every exhale in a miniature moan of pleasure.

By the time the redhead worked her way up Rheawien’s tensed neck, the tension started to reach the point where the world ceased to exist. There was only her Mistress and the unfathomable need for unhinged lovemaking. The kisses and the firm, almost painful, hold that Lida exercised over her didn’t just drive her insane; it did that efficiently and was starting to take the half-elf beyond that point. And when their lips met once again and her Mistress slipped her tongue past her lips, Rhea forgot all about the whole mistress-slave deal that was struck mere seconds ago. She was just a woman now in desperate need for intimacy and Lida seemed keen on giving it to her.

Needless to say, there was no pondering on the simple command that was given to her. Rheawien’s eyes opened for a moment, collided with those intriguing golden irises that drew her closer like magnets, and then, once they acknowledged the mutual desire, closed once again. She obeyed wordlessly and enthusiastically, parting her lips ever so slightly before pressing them against Lida’s. It was a coy kiss at first, a tiptoeing effort down the minefield, but once the enticing taste of her Mistress once again touched the taste buds of her tongue, the control that Rhea had over her needs was starting to dissipate. And by the time the first kiss was done and Rheawien parted from the moist lips of the dominant redhead, the roles became reversed and the needs and desires that the half-elf kept in check were now in control.

Rheawien’s arms pulled the two bodies closer more boldly now, the fingers of her left touching the back of Lida’s neck while the right hand descended lower, hoping to find the hem of Lida’s shirt and get a touch of bare flesh beyond it. The kiss that followed seemed deprived of the previous shyness, and yet it was still incredibly gentle as their lips touched. Rhea’s tongue hesitated for a fraction of a second, long enough for the aroused, white-haired woman to draw in another breath filled with the scent of her Mistress, and then moved forwards in search for Lida’s.

It wasn’t natural what was happening to her, it wasn’t normal. She never considered herself an easy woman, a floozie prone to one-night stands, and yet here she was, completely and utterly enamored by someone she met less then an hour ago. It was an eerily attraction, like a piece of a puzzle that fell in the right spot and there was no point in removing it. Usually it took days, weeks even to spot a girl with similar sexual affinities, longer even to make any kind of connection that would lead to closeness. But with Lida it seemed that Rheawien took a shortcut that led her directly to the divine exaltation. And it felt heavenly.

Mistress Lida
08-11-06, 06:11 PM
Immediately following the command, Rheawien lost whatever semblance of control she had been maintaining, and gave herself over to passion. Lida was not amused, but enjoyed the touches and kisses immensely. Pulling her closer, their breasts crushed together, a thrill of unwavering desire poured through her like lava, heating her veins to boiling. In response to the hesitation, the tiefling smiled ever so slightly, opening her mouth slightly to allow the half-elf’s tongue entrance play with her own. Meanwhile, her pale hands slid up her pet’s ribcage, caressing her breasts softly, teasingly, from outside of the uniform.

Time to finish the job. Soon, very soon…

Once the warm, pink flesh had tasted her own, Lida’s teeth clamped down just hard enough to hold it in place, though not enough to cut the skin. Releasing her oral restraint, she leaned back slightly. Her hands still resting on the soft mounds of Rhea’s breasts, she used all of her might and shoved hard. The look of shock on her face filled Lida with sadness, but she knew that her kindness would mean more to her if she earned it, and at this point she had done nothing but disobey. Schooling her elegant features into an imperious glare, she stood and turned toward her seat without so much as a look in her pet’s direction. Lifting the seat they had been sharing, she removed a parcel and tossed it lightly onto the fallen girl’s lap.

“Put that on, you look ridiculous.” Her words would sting, she knew, but she had to be straightforward. As she returned the seat to the closed position, the mistress sighed slightly, the hope that this would be the one to alleviate the empty space in her heart nearly choking her. Rhea… Oh, please let this be the right one!, she begged silently to whatever gods would listen.

“It won’t fit properly, but you deserve to be embarrassed for your disobedience. Still, it is a fine replacement for the rags you’ve hidden your body under.”

Rheawien
08-11-06, 09:33 PM
For a few precious, exhilarating moments Rheawien was certain that she was on the right course to pleasure her Mistress and thus obeying the one rule she was introduced with. Lida seemed responsive to her caressing, taking over the dominant role with the bite on Rhea's tongue and the tender fondling of her bosom that only further amplified the tension that seemed to have an epicenter in her loins from where it spread in heated waves of desire. She expected for the redhead to take it a step further, to rip her clothes of and ravish her right then and there, in the lofty carriage parked in some back alley. As it turned out, her wishes didn’t coincide with the intentions of her Mistress.

The hands that previously massaged her breasts with the gentlest touches possible now shoved the half-elf so hard that her scream was one of genuine pain. As if the ache in her breasts wasn’t enough, the crash course from the lap of her Mistress made her back collide with the edge of the vacant seat. Prostrate on the floor of the coach, with a look that stood somewhere between surprise and pain, Rheawien looked up at Lida’s face that loomed above. The flare that was there seconds ago was gone once again, extinguished and giving way to the chill that reprehended Rhea better then any words any could. She wanted to say something, wanted to defend herself with ignorance, but she knew very well it would’ve been redundant. Besides, she knew that she misbehaved. She lost track of what was her goal in life from now on, forgot that it wasn’t about her wishes but about what her Mistress wanted. The realization made her pick herself up wordlessly – after an enticing look at Lida’s backside – and sit opposite to the redhead.

Rheawien would’ve probably get into mulling about the oscillation in the behavior of her Mistress, how she was seemed enflamed at one moment and then completely cold and ruthless at the other, but she wasn’t given the time for deliberation. Lida threw a carefully wrapped package in her lap in the same manner a master threw a bone to his dog. The words weren’t much better, frigid and strict, with so much dominance in them to render Rhea incapable of responding in any other way except bowing her head even lower and taking her eyes away from Lida’s.

Her fingers worked on the knot of the string that kept the packet coherent, untying it and unfolding the packaging carefully. “I’m sorry, Mistress.” Rheawien managed to squeeze out as her hand picket up the attire that Lida wanted her to wear. The outfit was dark blue one piece garment that seemed way too short to be a proper dress. The back was left completely bare with only a small portion wrapping around the base of her neck, fixating the part that was bound to cover her breasts. It was a trashy outfit, the kind that harlots wore when they worked the streets, and it was reason enough for Rhea to hesitate. But one look at the face of her Mistress gave her an answer to any question she might pose. It was clear that she would either wear the dress or regret dearly for not doing so.

Rheawien worked slowly, shyly even as she pulled first one side of her mundane dress over her shoulder, then the other. Once she got back up to her feet, the dress didn’t just slip off of her, so Rhea had to peel it down, leaving herself in nothing but white lace panties in front of Lida. She dared not look in those golden eyes, her own face red in shame and hidden by a handful of white hair threads that Lida’s yank set loose from her braid. Her hands picked up the scandalous outfit, her feet gingerly maneuvering into it first before she pulled it up and finally covered some of her bare body. The dress was tight almost to the point of being uncomfortable, the hem of it reaching so high that it rested just below the line of her buttocks, leaving the long silky legs completely exposed. Luckily, Rheawien’s breast weren’t too busty, so the top didn’t squeeze them too tightly. Still, the whole attire clung to her body almost like a second skin, leaving much of her female attributes out in the open. It was awkward enough to stand in it in front of Lida alone. The half-elf couldn’t even imagine how it would feel to be seen in public like this, with eyes measuring her and acknowledging her as a shameless woman. And the truth was, they weren’t too far off.

Ashiakin
01-08-07, 05:00 PM
Please contact me (or a regions mod) if you would like this opened.