PDA

View Full Version : Recovering the Lost Convoy Recruitment

Kade Underbough
04-21-10, 04:16 PM
Hey guys and gals. I'm looking for anyone interested in a thread where we basically go beat up on the Corone Rangers a bit and steal back a wagon full of gold for the Corone Empire. We'll have a large group of NPCs to play with on both sides as well and you'll have freedom in that respect. Its a part of the Corone Empire mission board, so you also get a special bonus for completing the thread.

Anyone is welcome to join.

Here's the link (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=163693#post163693) for the second and probably last part of this short adventure series, unless we come up with something fantastic that prolongs its end.

Paragon
04-23-10, 02:21 PM
I guess if nobody else is interested, I could give this a go. Sound good?

Kade Underbough
04-23-10, 04:24 PM
You're more than welcome to join, Paragon and might I add that your character looks interesting. :D Feel free to post at anytime and I'll probably wait a few more days to see if anyone else is interested before moving forward.

As another note, anyone interested doesn't have to get involved in this thing by being in the tavern. Anything that makes sense goes, even if that means your character is more inclined to side with the Rangers, though I'm really trying to push for an Empire victory. As with all my threads however, I play things by ear. So if victory for the Empire doesn't make sense, it won't happen.