PDA

View Full Version : Attention battlers

Enigmatic Immortal
04-27-10, 08:52 PM
I'm looking for someone to speed post with. I want to do a battle right here right now and attempt to finish it within a short amount of time. Fastest battle I've done was 12 posts in two hours. I am looking to do so again.

I'm feeling creative and wanted to see if anyone felt the same right now.

So who's in?

Enigmatic Immortal
05-01-10, 02:50 AM
So failing the last attempt at this and instead of creating a new thread, I figure I'll double post.

Finished three battles and wanting more, so who's in for another? Citadel, no citadel? Makes no difference to me! I want a fight, a good one! So who's in?

And I care not about levels. Your writing depends on if you win in my book.

MetalDrago
05-01-10, 03:06 AM
I've been looking to boost my activity and have a little fun. I'll be happy to take you on.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-01-10, 03:09 AM
That sounds AMAZING! Im free whenever and am even willing to throw up a post tonight for ya, unless you wish to kick things off. AIM is Botfan.

Any other takers?

Visla Eraclaire
05-01-10, 08:14 AM
I would do this if I were not already juggling four threads. Once one or more of them resolves, I'll see if you're still interested.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-01-10, 03:53 PM
that would be good. I look forward to your free time.

Khalxaen
05-03-10, 11:33 AM
Still open for takers? I'm pretty free, and I love fast posters.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-03-10, 05:01 PM
You throw up an opener and maybe I'll post in it....

Or I can, you tell me. But my conditions are I want an arena that actually involves itself in the fight.

Khalxaen
05-03-10, 08:21 PM
Could you post the opener, then? :) Put up the arena as you want, with any conditions you prefer, I'm okay with that.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-03-10, 09:49 PM
alright, sounds good

Enigmatic Immortal
05-03-10, 10:27 PM
DOUBLE POST!

Battle is up, my good lady demon, we can talk here or VIA PM or AIM, mine is Botfan, or YIM, Notsogood4@yahoo.com

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=20859

Enigmatic Immortal
05-13-10, 12:12 AM
Heh heh, another one down. Now who wishes to play?

Enigmatic Immortal
05-16-10, 05:27 PM
I just wrapped up two battles, so i have room for more battles now. Who is in on this? who wants a fight?

TheOrganism
05-16-10, 05:43 PM
Hummmmm... Don't know if my character can handle your wild, musically influenced Brazilian dance fighting, but I'm pretty down for a battle. Just try not to crush me with bulls or cut your own throat in the process, you freak-o'-nature

Enigmatic Immortal
05-16-10, 05:50 PM
Hmmm, you'd probably kick my ass, but I'm game! You throw up a starter and I'll jump in.

TheOrganism
05-16-10, 05:52 PM
Haha, whoever wins, wins... I'm not to much into battling in the citadel, but fighting you seems to be all the rage right now. Not to mention I always have to fight to keep myself from laughing out loud when reading your threads, so it'll be fun, for me at least! I have to get one post done right now and then I'll throw something up for us within the hour.

Here you go. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=165523#post165523)

If you want me to create the arena let me know.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-21-10, 03:23 AM
Bam! Finished my battle with Visla and freed up a slot with Tainted Bushido.

Who's on board for fighting the Enigmatic Immortal?

Enigmatic Immortal
05-25-10, 01:18 AM
Wrapped up a battle with Trap Master and Sapphire Eyes. Who's on board for another?