PDA

View Full Version : Polyamorous

Lavinian Pride
04-28-10, 12:42 AM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Closed.

CRACK!

The sounds of bits of wood clacking together rang through the Peaceful Promenade of Underwood. A white ball had collided with a solid red one, and this ball slowly made its way towards the hole before it sunk perfectly. A girl moved about the table, before positioning herself near the white ball. She leaned down over the table, looking slowly about the table, lining up her next shot. Finally she lined up the sick in her hands with the ball, and once again a solidly colored ball fell into the pocket.

This went on for two more shots before she “missed” the ball, instead of sinking it, only getting it close to the pocket. She let out a sigh of frustration, appropriately playing the part as she continued to remain the “innocent” one. She then looked over at her opponent. The man was pale white, his hair a dark brown in contrast, and was rail thin. He had walked up to the girl who had been “practicing” her shots, only to offer a game with her. A small bag of gold sat upon the bar, waiting for the victor to take it. She then looked at her opponent before she said softly, “I guess it’s your shot…”

“Aww, almost had it kiddo, you want me to show you how to shoot again?” Her opponent asked. The girl had to fight the wave of repulsion as she merely shook her head politely. The man was interested in her, she had picked that up when he walked up to her, the fact she had barely come of age seeming to mean nothing to the disgusting adult. His method of showing her, also seemed to involve rubbing his crotch against her butt. Something that almost made her give up marking him. However, she managed to endure it, and so here they were playing pool. She also mentally noted to end the game as fast as possible, as soon as he made the big mistake.

Jensen, as the girl had come to know him as, soon was firing off his own shots. When they had began the game, Jensen had broken, Kid knowing she couldn’t break properly, and to give the man a chance at getting ahead. She had to judge it carefully, staying close so it would appear Jensen could win at any moment of luck. She also had to make sure to block off at least one of his shots, so it was next to impossible for him to run the table completely if he was that good. By wasting one of her shots, she had locked the game somewhat in her favor.

It was what she was good for.

Jensen continued to shoot through the table before he got the lead of Kid, a vile grin lighting up his face. He then turned to Kid before he said, “Hey beautiful, why don’t we make this interesting?”

The girl smiled before she asked innocently, “How would we do that?”

“I’ll tell you what; I’ll sweeten the pot, a thousand gold sound good?” The man asked a grin spreading across his face.

The girl inside felt her heart raced before with a sinking feeling she knew, she didn’t have the money. She could try to make it seem like she did, but the money she had couldn’t cover the bet if she lost. She knew she could win, she just had to end the game then and there. Se steeled herself before she nodded firmly and set what gold she had left on the bar, “Lets do this…”

She made sure to give the man as sweet a smile as possible.

~*~

Never out of sight of the pool table sat a woman. Her hair was pulled back in a neat ponytail, pulled to keep from falling in her face. She was the guardian of the poor girl who seemed to be dealing with a man, and all she could think of was how much she wanted to beat his face in. Still, she managed to keep her cool, and see if the young girl could get out of the mess by herself. So, with only the occasional sigh she watched her eyes waiting for the slightest sign of treachery.

Enigmatic Immortal
04-28-10, 01:21 AM
The girl was a cutie. Jensen didn’t need to think twice about that. She was also roughly about eleven or twelve if he could place it right. Either way she was rather young. Very young for a girl who shouldn’t be hustling men in a pool hall for money. She wasn’t just a shark, she was a damned professional. The way she practiced in the center table, the way she smiled and let him grind her into the table with his pelvis. She hid revulsion well.

Jensen wasn’t a pedophile, at least he didn’t think he was. In any event he played his part like she played hers. He was a dumb pervert, and she was a trashy pre teen whore. Might as well get his licks in for fun in this piece of shit town called Underwood. He had to really admire the name of the town, his wood wouldn’t be above any time soon as all the girls in this dump of a town were ugly even for his low standards. No the child was probably the freshest thing he saw. Curvy in her development, a tantalizing smile like a spider who caught prey in his web. He could get behind that.

Hmm, maybe he was a pedophile.

Or maybe he was more interested in her busty guardian in the corner. She was as smooth an operator as the girl was. She drank and pretended to be interested in some beef neck at the bar, flirting with a vixen’s smile and a siren’s song. Yet her eyes always darted to check on the girl. To test her abilities as guardian he began to grind into the girl at the table, making it clear as day he was interested in the tiny whelp.

As the girl lined up her shots and aimed she shot one ball that blocked his stripe in the corner. He looked at the table and figured three shots were a sure thing, one was a careful aimed bank shot, but the last ball wouldn’t happen. It just wouldn’t happen as she neatly piled it into the wall with her ball protecting it from being able to spin properly. That’s what she was practicing all night long before he got there. She had already proven she could sink a ball.

He let his grin widen as he offered to sweeten the pot. Her eyes lit up like a candle in the vestibule, her lips parted as her tongue darted across her lower lip. She hesitated for only a moment, playing her part as the careful thinker and stupid girl before she nodded and slammed her coin purse on the bar. Jensen smiled as he thought about how easy this was going to be.

See Jensen had been in this town long before the girl had, and since there were no promising whores to sleep with he instead practiced his pool game. One thing he did for two hours was learn how to bounce balls away from the walls to set up shots. Her little trick was masterfully done, but Jensen’s free time proved most useful. He made it an art to piss people off and a pool hustler was no exception. They always got so red in the face when they lost!

He leaned over the table and aimed his stick with a wink to the girl before he hit the one ball and it banked hitting his trapped ball and freeing it while the other ball curved into a corner pocket. He rotated his body like a dancer before lowering himself into his next shot, slamming the stick into the white ball as it slammed into the striped ball racking up another hit. The white ball rolled to a stop in front of his previously trapped ball where he shot it into a corner. This repeated two more times with him sinking balls before he was stuck on the black one.

The look on the child’s face was priceless as he walked towards the girl and winked to her, blowing her a kiss as he lined up his shot. Everything was poised for the striking and he laughed as he thought about how his coin bag was full of rocks and maybe five gold coins. She was so stupid for trusting he even had that much money, her greed getting the better of her as he laughed.

“You owe me a kiss if I sink this one, cutie!” he shouted to her as she lowered her gaze in defeat. As he lined up his shot he saw four shadows emerge behind him and he turned to see some bar denizens looking at him like he was a sick mental person. “What the hell do you asshats want?”

“You think your big? Huh tough guy? I find you disgusting as fuck.” the leader of this rag tag group said in heated words. “I got a daughter the same age and it’s putrid how you been grinding up against this little lady. It’s clear you have no shame, so we came over to beat some into you, sick fuck.”

Jensen lowered his eyes into two small slits of hate. Here he was, about to be one thousand gold richer and now these drunken inbred hicks looked ready for a fight.

“Look gents,” The immortal said sharply. “Let me have my fun first. I’ll just sink this ball and kiss the girl. Then probably knock her up, it’s really up to her.” he muttered rubbing the back of his head as he glanced to her with a wild grin.

“You’re a dirty ass fucker!”

“No,“ Jensen laughed. “I would never go anal with someone who didn’t bathe first. Could you imagine the diseases? Why I may wind up with a disease that makes me as stupid as you!” the Knight of Apocalypse countered, gripping his pool stick tightly. This in turn made the man furious as he swung at the immortal. In response he lifted up his pool stick jabbing him under the chin and pushing him towards his other friends.

Jensen rolled his pool stick over his head like a quarter staff and slammed it over the head of his aggressor, the wood splintering into a thousand pieces before reaching back with his hand and gripping one of the pool balls. He palmed the makeshift weapon and punched it into the teeth of the first man to get up, breaking several of them and causing his mouth to bleed like a stuck pig as he dropped to his knees in pain.

Jensen laughed jumping backwards onto the table and kicking outwards into the assailant he hit with a pool stick knocking him into his friends. Then he rolled to his feet on the floor and grabbed the girl who was awe struck by the carnage and planted her with the most impassionate, wet, disgusting kiss he could.

“That’s in case we can’t find each other again, my love!” he sang with heavy sarcasm, still gripping her arm he turned to her guardian who had at that point stood up. Again he swooped the child off her feet and placed her on the pool table kissing her on the lips again as she protested, her fingers fondling for something. He grinned in the kiss, making it sloppier than the first as he pulled back and pushed her away, ripping her tiny dagger from her hiding spot under her skirt.

He rolled the weapon up in his fingers as he laughed wildly in mirth. Maybe this town isn’t such a piece of shit after all!

Lavinian Pride
04-28-10, 06:17 PM
The laughter was cut short when through the throng of people ran the woman in the corner. The man was twirling one of her charge’s daggers, and she was seeing red with how much she loathed this man. Before he could even act a delicate fist connected with the side of his head, at full force. No one had seen the woman move, such was her speed, and when the hit connected, she seethed, “Any of you shit heads touch that man it will be your funeral. I got him.”

The room was silent, no one moved as Sarah watched the man get up, a grin on his face. The woman turned to the girl, still sitting on the pool table from where the man had molested her. They only exchanged a brief glance before the woman spoke softly, “Grab my stuff and find somewhere safe.”

“Yes Sarah,” The girl replied quickly. Even if she wanted to protest she had seen the look in Sarah’s eyes. The woman had a temper; this much the girl had seen following her around for the better part of seven years. When she lost it, and had a singular target to focus that rage on, she seldom let it go until it stopped bleeding. So running through the crowd she gather her and Sarah’s things before she sat on a barstool near the bartender. The bartender looked at a loss for what to do as Sarah casually picked up a pool cue.

“You got a rough touch lady,” Jensen managed feeling his jaw for breaks.

“Don’t worry, you won’t have to worry about my touch much longer,” Sarah replied feeling the weight of the pool stick. With a casual twirl that belied a finer grace she had gripped it at the slender end, before choking up on the grip. Holding it somewhere close to the center of its balance she brought it down, only to find the man had weaseled out from under her and put a table between the two of them. The pool cue shattered against the table, to which Sarah looked at it bored before it was tossed aside. She then casually flipped the table with one hand.

Murmurs were running rampant through the tavern with how strong the woman appeared to be, while being so slender. A few whispered rumors, and even more seemed to watch on with keen interest. Something out of the ordinary was happening, and this wasn’t your typical bar brawl. Still, the woman looked down upon her opponent before she said firmly, “Knew if I lifted a large enough rock I’d find you…”

“And I got the best seat in the house,” Jensen replied looking pointedly under her skirt. Her booted foot snapped forward with an impatient speed few had seen. The man dodged the obvious blow before he saw it connect with the table and shatter it. He whistled looking on it before he said smirking, “Got a bit of a temper problem lady?”

A fist snapped out seeking to shut him up for good.

Enigmatic Immortal
04-28-10, 06:43 PM
Jensen ducked under the punch, tapping her on the thigh as he rolled over to the opposite end avoiding her knee from hitting his stomach. The crazed bitch was fast, very fast. But not as fast as Jensen’s smooth one liners. He never let his smile drop as he ducked and weaved avoiding fist and foot as the woman threw her temper tantrum. He twirled past her extended fist and was right next to her ear as he let out a soft chuckle.

“She’s got a nice set of lips, very moist and cherry like. These qualities will help her stand out as a whore.” This time Jensen provoked her to far. Her fist rolled back with a mighty back hand and he dodged that easily, but her full force tackle of him wasn’t as easy to dodge. He felt his feet lift up from under him as both her hands pressed upon his lower ribs, wind forcibly removed from his lungs as he soared down upon a table, cracking it under the weight of both of them with a large snapping sound.

Jensen’s back sang in agony as she was mounted on top of him, grabbing him by the collar and punching him senseless over and over with her right hand. He continued to laugh with each hit, infuriating her more until he stopped laughing, blood oozing out his nose and mouth with his left eye turning black and puffy rather quickly. When the laughter ended the woman let out a disgruntled huff of anger as she wiped the sweat from her brow standing up.

She turned towards the girl with a dark look but before she could do anything else something firm and tender grabbed her butt and gave it a quick squeeze.

“NICE!” Jensen’s voice rang out in the air. First her eyes shot wide open, then her anger exploded on her face like a volcano as her breaths became short and a violent warrior cry escaped her lips. Her body rotated as one, her closed fist coming down hard with bare knuckles. The immortal’s face turned to the side and her fist connected with a broken portion of the table, snapping the wood and making a crater where it once was. Jensen lifted his other hand up and poked her blood crazed eyes making her shout out in irritation as she ripped her hand free from the wooden prison sending splinters every which way.

Taking advantage the immortal shoved his leg into her shin and she fell forwards in a heap like a stack of bricks. Her body collided on the broken table and she rolled into the center of the debris as the knight was back up to a vertical basis. It probably didn’t help her that he saw her skirt had lifted in her fall exposing her backside to him.

“Ouu baby it’s a damn shame we have to part ways because I would KILL to tap that ass!” Then with a wild laugh he shrugged his shoulders. “OH, WHAT THE HELL?” he sang as he bent over and slapped her full hard on her exposed rear. He moved backwards dancing in step like a boxer as he let her softly growl and stand back up to her feet.

“What? You still want another spanking?” he taunted to her. “Well very well, but this time you have to say daddy I been a naughty girl!” he growled with sinister intent, all seductiveness thrown out the window as he reveled in the coming fight.

Jensen is now in boxing stance.

Lavinian Pride
04-28-10, 07:44 PM
The girl looked at the bartender before she cringed seeing the property damage. Finally she sighed reaching into Sarah’s satchel and asked softly, “What are we up to sir?”

“That’s two gold for the tables, another thirty for the floor, and from there we’ll have to see, lump in another gold for the pool cues, those are hard to make straight,” The tender said without skipping a beat. He then looked at the girl before he said, “This happen often around you two?”

“Only when someone gets fresh with me,” was the automatic reply.

“If it weren’t for the fact you’re paying upfront for the damages, I’d be pulling out the crossbow you know…” He replied looking the girl in the eyes.

“You wouldn’t kill her, only annoy her at best. And there are far better outlets for her anger now than you,” the reply was no threat, more of a truthful assessment of the situation.

The tender looked back to the fight which seemed to be going brutal before he spoke, “What’s your name kid?”

“Kid.”

“No really, what’s your name?”

“That is my name sir, Kid. I was abandoned when she found me, and I never had a name before then. I just kept the name she used to call me out of habit. Never needed a better one,” The girl replied honestly.

“What’s your last name Kid?” The man asked frowning.

“I’m sorry I can’t answer that. We’re already in enough trouble without bringing family into it,” She replied before she looked at the fight. “I would tell her to stop if I thought she would, she’s only giving him what he wants…”

~*~

Sarah seethed with rage, and she blacked out.

When she finally came to, she was standing in the street, unsure of how she had gotten there. Jensen was lying on the ground, resting in a pool of his own blood. The wall of the tavern had been obliterated; a large hole from what she could only assume was where Jensen had hit the wall before resting in the street. Her shoulders were numb, which told her that she had possibly bull rushed the man through the wall. Her legs ached which told her she had begun to kick a lot more than she was used to. Her knuckles were covered in blood, which told her she had punched the man into a further bloody state. She also felt a hollow void she only associated when she absorbed blood to fuel her limbs to move ever faster.

She was panting which told her this entire exchange of blows was in the span of less than a minute. She shook her head before spitting in Jensen’s direction, and turning to the bar, hoping to pay for the damages and leave with Kid, even as the moon hung overhead. She stopped when she heard a groan, something telling her that her opponent was still alive. How, she didn’t know, but she was beginning to go dizzy from the scent of blood in the air, such were his wounds.

Enigmatic Immortal
04-28-10, 08:19 PM
One minute ago.

The woman stood up, her face a mask of rage as the shade of red he elicited from her a sweet color that would make a painter jealous. In one moment he was laughing at her, taunting her to come, and in the next he felt his arms run up and down with pain. She had become fast, extremely fast. So fast his mundane actions couldn’t keep up with the vixen as she beat him senseless with punch and kick. He covered his face, forearms taking a beating as they bruised from her strength.

Eventually she broke him, his arms unable to fend her off as pain lined up and down each nerve. His exposed tender spots were soon revealed and no match for her wrath. She wasn’t even human anymore. Her hunger to watch him die by her hands seemed to glaze her eyes over as she just caved in becoming some dark beast within her. If he wasn’t in so much pain he would have enjoyed the change within her.

One punch to Jensen’s gut lifted him off his feet into the air, another punch kept him in place, a third missed his face by an inch. She wasn’t even trained properly in this combat style, she was just flailing her fists in his direction, her strength and speed more than able to make up for any lapse in skills.

Five, six, seven hits. He had lost his wind long ago, probably after the third solid connection to his gut. A fierce uppercut sent him sprawling into the air and onto a table, breaking it as he bounced off the edge and landed awkwardly on his hip. He felt a pop in his joints and thought abut how unpleasant that would feel in the morning as the immortal groggily got to his feet.

He quickly wished he hadn’t risen.

Enraged beyond mortal control she charged towards the Knight, her foot booting the chair away from her path as she ran as fast as she could into him, lifting his feet up and ramming him through the wall of the bar and out onto the street before her. Jensen’s body crumbled, his energy fading fast as he wheezed out in pain. He prayed for a break, but not even a wall could stay this crazy broads wrath. She scrambled on the ground like a cat and found her hand gripped over his neck as she pummeled the immortal over and over again.

There was no careful rhyme or reason this time. Her fist collided everywhere on his face and his brain jostled around like a fine mush as his flashed red and white and black in the span of seconds. At last she let everything within her spill over as she stood up dragging him up with her then rotating his flailing body over her hip. He landed with a hard thud, this time something breaking in his body.

Then like a trance ending she paused, breathing heavily as reality for her sunk back into a neat focus as her eyes blinked repeatedly.

Only a minute had elapsed.

That was the longest minute of Jensen’s life and he couldn’t ever recall a time he had been trashed so thoroughly. Blood dripped down the side of his face and onto the ground around him like a crimson parade of ants offering him to their queen. He groaned and felt his muscles spasm involuntarily as he realized one of his eyes wasn’t going to be seeing anytime soon.

Jensen started laughing slowly, coughing up blood but making room in his lungs for more air as he began to build up to a hysterical fit as new life filled him. He rolled to his side and onto his hands and knees, getting one up to a standing position as he knelt a few feet away from her. Enraged he wasn’t defeated yet, or maybe enraged he was laughing, the vixen strolled over to him. Without warning one fist slammed into her gut doubling her over.

He used all his might, all his energy as he brought his other fist up in a fierce uppercut hitting her jaw and slamming her mouth shut. He lifted up with his uppercut and even lifted himself off the ground in the motion, a primal shout of excitement leaving his lips. When he touched the ground he rolled his shoulders inwards and began a rapid succession of one two punches and jabs into her mid section like she were a speed bag. Each hit cleared the fog in his mind but drew upon his second wind as he eventually stopped his crazed attack.

“COME ON!” He shouted into her face as the bitch woozily glared at him. His shout rolled his eyes for a moment as his head felt a fresh rush of blood and he stumbled around as his second wind had ended. He widened his feet as he slipped one hand towards his throwing glaives.

“Come dance with me,” he whispered darkly with a sick grin as he tossed the glaive at her, his other hand running down his body to a throwing knife. He was lost for energy, he was lost for strength. He had so little left and what he did have was bleeding down his face. Adrenaline was all that kept him standing. That and his defiant smile.

It would have to do.

Jensen has used Punch Drunk, he is now in a weakened state to being below average in all aspects.

Lavinian Pride
04-29-10, 02:45 AM
The glaive was flying through the air haphazardly. Sarah merely watched as the man laughed at her, taunting her even more. The knife could have potentially done damage, had she not plucked it out of the air with a deft grasp, and flung it back at the knight. He frowned seeing the knife flying back at him before he barely juked it. She moved in its wake, the sound of metal upon metal resounding through the air, before a slash went through stabbing him deeply through his stomach.

A quick kick sent him back, where he continued to laugh at the woman who was dissecting him.

Pure, unbridled hate filled her heart when she rushed in for another slash, this time catching the man across his chest. He continued to laugh in her face as a punch flew and flimsily broke against her stomach. She had seen desperation, and this had nothing to do with that emotion. This was spite, in its most ugly and pure form. She could win, but he would get the moral victory. That infuriated her almost as much as when he had smacked her ass.

Shoving the man back on the ground she panted, trying desperately to recover her control. He was pushing all her buttons and she had made him pay for it, but really could she call it a victory over him if he instigated it? Finally she looked down upon him, before she spat hitting him on the face and spoke, “Crawl in the dirt like the snake you are, I’m done.”

“Aww giving up so quickly sweetie? Is big bad Jensen too much for you?” He replied, not even wiping the spit from his face. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of knowing she had inconvenienced him with any act. She was sure of that now.

“Rot in hell for all I care, I did what I set out to do…” She replied turning back to the Peaceful Promenade.

“Figures, act like a spoiled brat, then after you threw your hissy fit run off. Big girl ain’t ya?!” He shouted after her. It struck her deeply, to the point she paused for a second, turning back to look at him. She had been far from spoiled in her life, and for someone to accuse her of that, rankled her. She wanted to set him clear on it, but part of her knew that’s just what he wanted. Still she slowly moved back, looking at his downed form, before she lashed out with a kick to the stomach.

He coughed, laughing hoarsely as she hit him.

Enigmatic Immortal
04-29-10, 05:22 PM
The kick Sarah let off struck a chord within the immortal. Such venom, such hatred and spite within that kick spoke volumes of how a troubled girl like her was anything but what his insult portrayed. She spat again at him, his face feeling the mucus build upon the blood that caked his face now. Despite how big he stepped into it he just kept laughing and coughing up blood as she turned away from him.

“The princess pulling herself away?” Jensen called to her as he struggled to lift himself to his elbows. His body violently quaked with the motions, his muscles protesting his insane spirit to break people. He grew infuriated that the woman didn’t bother to heed his taunt this time.

“What’s wrong, you chicken!” he shouted as he rolled onto one elbow and coughed up more blood. His eyes scanned for her, but all he could see was her back as waltzed into the hole in the wall.

“Fine, but tell the girl something for me,” Jensen wheezed out as he rolled onto all fours. This time she paused, her face turning a fraction of an inch towards his direction. “Tell her daddy Jensen will come and tuck her in tonight!” His tone wasn’t filled with mirth or pleasure, but this time simple spite and malice. He forced those words out through his bloodied teeth, his breath ragged like a dogs as he glared at her. When Sarah softly turned around he began to laugh again.

She charged back at him again, her foot rearing backwards, but this time he didn’t give her an opportunity to let her vent her frustrations on his body. He grabbed her leg and rolled on the ground twisting her ankle as she fell forwards before him. He scampered away from her, his face dropping to pure insanity as he howled out in hysterics his brain losing control as blood pumped new insane life into his veins.

He didn’t care about moral victories, he didn’t even care about winning a fight with his hand raised. What the hell was the point of that to an immortal? With time he would be the one who raised his hand over everything as even the mightiest warrior would fade to time. No, victory for Jensen wasn’t some simple concept as just getting the better of the foe, it was breaking their spirit.

Just like his spirit was.

Years ago Jensen had been on missions where he came back the sole survivor, all his squad members dead from the freezing cold or exhaustion claiming them. He had thought he was blessed, he was lucky to be alive, but when he reached his home base the immortal was escorted to a prison cell.

There in that prison cell he was tortured and experimented on by two of the top dogs in all of the Knight’s of Apocalypse; Master Frenzy Ortega, Avatar of Famine and Corvus Mortarion, Avatar of Death. They poked him, they prodded him, they cut him and did autopsies while he still breathed. Each night he felt like he had died, but in the morning he would curse his luck when the sun broke through the window in the far end. It wasn’t hope for a new day, it was a fat wad of spit for the tortures to commence. Three days he endured this not by force of will, but by force of his superiors. He had been beaten, broken, and then when he awoke on that third day Corvus took his scythe and decapitated him on the spot.

When he learned his eyes opened on the fourth day he cursed his life, hated himself and at last he was on the verge of mental collapse. He looked up to see his cell open with Frenzy and Covus leaving him. He called to them, wanted to know what he was, what had happened. But all they did was ignore him and leave him in the darkness all alone.

That was the moment Jensen Ambrose broke forever.

Now he laughed wildly, screaming at the child who accompanied the vixen with a determined howl of excitement. He would break this child’s guardian like he had been broken. There was no reason in this world for her to have a real life, a life he had been denied.

His glaive lifted up from it’s perch on his waist as it flew outwards towards the shoulder of the bar keeper who had reached for his crossbow held above the drinks on the back wall. He slumped down, cursing and screaming as Jensen pulled out another glaive and let it soar towards the child. It ground deep in the wood halting the escape plan she came up with. Her fearful eyes looked up to his bloodied half crazed face as he stopped his reckless charge slowing to a saunter as he lifted a throwing dagger out of the holder and gripping it with deadly intent.

“I want you to scream daddy for me,” he said in a dark whisper, his lips parting into a toothy crimson smile.

Lavinian Pride
04-29-10, 06:05 PM
He moved to threaten Kid, and this time, she didn’t black out. Blood emptied from her veins as she moved so fast, few could even see before a hand was gripping the back of his head and slamming it face first into the wall. Over and over again this action repeated to the point that the face had completely flattened. She continued to beat his face into the wall, long after the immortal had died from bones being forced into his brain, the very bones meant to protect it.

“Don’t you ever touch her again, you sick pervert piece of shit!” She screeched, every word punctuated by another slamming of his face into the wall. She then turned him around and continued the assault by flinging punch after punch into his ribs and stomach, pummeling the body into a flat pile of bones, meat, and blood. She continued to pummel the dead man long after the body had given up on life. She raged and vented her frustration at the man, even when those frustrations had no basis for him being their target. So much anger, so much pain, so much hatred, emptied in a symphony of pain and violence. Each punch in the rhythm of murder, each slam into the wall yet another roaring crescendo. When she had finally reach the dwindling last notes of her orchestrated assault, she let the body slide down the wall. Everybody looked on at her, some considered clapping and cheering, others afraid of the damage she would cause them.

Kid reached out to Sarah softly, gently touching her shoulder. It seemed to break through to Sarah who clutched Kid to her gently before she whispered, “It’s over, he won’t touch you again…”

Kid nodded still feeling emotionally numb from what Jensen had attempted to do to the young girl. Finally she spoke, her voice soft, “Sarah, lets go. I…”

Sarah nodded, knowing perhaps it was better if they didn’t stick around. Looking at the bartender, she dumped a large sack of gold behind the counter before she said softly, “For my outburst…”

“Don’t come back. If you attract those types of people to you, I don’t want you here. Next thing I know, you’re going to get Seth Dahlios in here tearing up the joint…”

“My brother hates Underwood, don’t worry, he wouldn’t come even if I paid him…”

That got a reaction as she slung her bag over her shoulder. People muttering more than a few seeming to size the girl up as they moved through the crowds. When they reached outside Kid lead Sarah off to the side before she said softly, “Could you carry me Sarah?”

“You’re thirteen Kid, why do you-“

“I just need it tonight, please?” The younger girl looked up at her surrogate mother before Sarah sighed, nodding and lifted the girl up. Just as Kid had when she was younger and needed a rest, Sarah felt the girls arms wrap around her neck, as her legs entwined about her waist. She took small comfort in feeling the teenager’s breath on her neck.

Sarah looked down at the girl before she said, “You’re almost too big for this to happen anymore. This is the last time, alright?”

“Just one more night, that’s all I need,” Kid seemed to plead as Sarah gently stroked her hair.

“I’ll be there for you, don’t worry Kid. I’ll keep you safe…”

Enigmatic Immortal
04-29-10, 06:55 PM
“Well, looks like I owe you twenty gold, Stephanie.” a voice spoke through the fog as Jensen’s body ached and pained from every sensation returning back to him. He could hear the chirping of birds, the rustling of leaves, and a few pacing footsteps just to the right of him. One eye opened to see the sun shining through the cracks in the foliage of the mighty Coronian oak trees. His other eye remained shut and weakly he lifted a hand to touch it.

“That one didn’t heal yet,” a woman’s voice called to him. He recognized the voice easily, the previous one as well as he forced his brain to reboot. They were both Senior Knights from his order, Stephanie, a fellow Jester class fighter and Adolph, a broad shouldered warrior of war. “I’m sure it will heal in time, but your body looked like a pile of mush when that crazy bitch was done with you.”

Jensen let off a weak chuckle, a whisper breath of noise as he smiled very faintly. The woman known as Stephanie looked over him, her wild red hair draping her face like a bed curtain as it was just the two in her tangled mess.

“You got beat pretty badly,” she whispered to him. “Serves you right, Pedophile.” Jensen snorted in response as she knelt down before him, keeping the conversation locked behind her hair away from the other man. He looked into the woman’s gorgeous green eyes lifting up his tongue as he stuck it out at her.

“Don’t be…jealous…” he spoke in a ragged tone, each word straining as if he aged ten thousand years.

“When you wake up we got a mission for you from the counsel.” The woman said softly. Jensen rolled his eyes. Of course. The counsel decided after a pummeling it was time for him to get back to work. He looked back at her and she read his mind just from his facial expressions, her own lips parting in mirth.

“You two done making out yet?” Adolph asked. Stephanie smiled leaning down and pecking Jensen on the lips before rising back up. “Come on, you got to go to Salvar. Something about a Black Dragon or a Sky Dragon, I dunno. It’s your new mission however.” Adolph reached into his sack and pulled out a small folder tossing it onto the immortals chest.

Stephanie and Adolph both packed up and began to walk down the strip before she whispered to Adolph who nodded turning back to Jensen. The knight had barely gotten a finger on the folder as he tried multiple times to open it with a pathetic shove.

“Oh yeah, before I forget, did you know who beat the shit out of you?” Jensen looked to Adolph as Stephanie began to cackle like a hag, waltzing away. The immortal shook his head, his grin widening.

“Sarah Dahlios. Nice one there, buddy. A personal best.” he laughed turning away and catching up with his companion. Jensen just laughed the entire time as he thought about her and the rage he brought out of the Lavinian vixen. He was amused he had broken her to act so violently, but was also personally disappointed he hadn’t destroyed her spirit as well. Yet he smiled all the same realizing a woman like Sarah Dahlios would need more than a simple bar fight to break her. It also left one other burning question in the immortals mind:

If Sarah had done this much damage to him he could only grin and ponder what the mighty Seth Dahlios could do.

Duffy
05-23-10, 11:16 AM
Lavinian Pride

Story (17/30)

Character (14/30)

Writing (18/30)

Wild Card (6/10)

Total Score: 55/100

---

Enigmatic Immortal

Story (19/30)

Character (14/30)

Writing (17/30)

Wild Card (7/10)

Total Score: 57/100

---

Enigmatic Immortal wins! He receives 1837 experience and 100 gold.

Lavinian Pride receives 525 experience and 25 gold.

Revenant, as the most helpful contributor receives 50 xp and 150 gold!

Silence Sei recieves 175 xp and 50 gold.

Taskmienster
05-23-10, 03:27 PM
all added.