PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins

TheOrganism
05-01-10, 11:02 PM
Name: Tyler Burnett
Race: Human
Origin: Concordia, Corone
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Aspirations: To rid Concordia of foul beasts (including, but not limited to- vampires and werewolves).

Height: 6’
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair Color: Grey
Hair Style: Messy and Short
Eye Color: Hazel
Appearance: For a man who claims to hold ties to neither good nor evil, Tyler presents an alarming dark presence. He wears a black overcoat that covers most of his core and legs. Underneath his coat is a frame of toned perfection. His face however, is hardly anything remarkable. Lining the edges of his chiseled jaw is a thicket of grey hair that is well groomed, by his standards at least. To top his look off, he wears a thin, brown felt hat completed with a worn feather.

Personality Traits:
- Caring
- Warm

Equipment:
Silver Dirk with Oak Handle: Tyler wears this blade from the left side of his overcoat in a small leather sheathe. The blade is roughly 1’ long and has had the privilege of tasting the harsh crimson blood of foul beasts on several occasions.
Steel Chainmail Vest: Provides Tyler with minimal defense from stabbing or piercing attacks. The armor covers his core to protect from attacks intended to damage vital organs.
Scimitar: There is nothing unique about this curved blade. It is made of steel and is average quality.

Skills:
Strength: Tyler is currently 1.5x the strength of an average humanoid.
Speed and Agility: Tyler currently has 1.5x the speed and agility of a normal humanoid.
Swordsmanship: Currently Tyler is of average skill with bladed weapons.

((I have chosen to exclude history from this profile because it will -likely- be established via solo, once I get the ball rolling. Also I excluded any spells and toned his swordsmanship down so it would be possible to include both speed and strength enhancements for level 0.))

Letho
05-02-10, 03:03 AM
Short and to the point. Just the way I like it.

You are approved. Welcome to Althanas.