PDA

View Full Version : Out of absolute, COMPLETE boredom...

Silence Sei
05-03-10, 08:47 AM
I've decided to register my PG early.

The Nine/The Ixian Knights

Members

Sei Orlouge (Silence Sei, Leader)
Lillian Sesthal (Ataraxis)
Corvus MacCallum
William Arcus (Revenant)
Taka (Tainted Bushido)
Duffy Bracken
Jaxx Stone (Sapphire Eyes)
Talen Shadowalker (Hysteria)
Logan McCloud (Logan)

The Nine are currently stationed in Sei's Tomb, a cave located in the middle of an unnamed Radasanth park. It's vast tunnels provide accsess to many of Althana's more famous locations. One who has enough patience to travel and camp out in the hallways will even find that the underground tunnels lead from Radasanth all the way to Salvar, and everywhere in between. The Knights also have various outposts that members can seek asylum to. So far, the only established outpost is located in Akashima, in a little tea house.

Goals and Purpose

The goal of The Nine is simple. They are a group that has vowed to protect Althanas through thick and thin. Whether it is slaying monsters, saving damsels, even doing shadier things, it is all for the greater good. The Nine is established into nine teams, each with their own roster of members. Each team is part of 'The Ixian Knights', as they are known to the public. However, The Nine original members united against a common threat to Radasanth, and from that point on decided that their alliance should stay, in order to protect Althanas as a whole. Each team does different things for the group, from assassinations to looking good for the people. There is no base Sei Orlouge has not covered.

I will be covering the 100 GP registration alone. Sound good?

Taskmienster
05-04-10, 03:16 PM
Approved. Money removed from your gold.