PDA

View Full Version : Burning River

Hysteria
05-05-10, 12:35 AM
Closed for Lorendor

There was a soft patter of rain that day. I remember thinking how nice it felt striking my skin like dozens of tiny touches of ice. I have always liked the rain, and on that day I stood out the front of the mighty Citadel and soaked it up. It washes things away; dirt, grime and of course, feelings. With each drop of water I could forget a little more of the Cell, I could forget seeing the blade of light erupting from my chest and the soft grip of death take me.

The Cell had not been my first fight, but it was the first one where I had been killed and then afterwards reanimated. That word still sends a shudder down my spine. On the streets we knew that was what brought the dead back to life, but we thought of them as zombies, twisted ghoul sustained by necrotic powers. I struggled with the thought, how was I not to be considered a zombie? Was I that different to the living dead? Perhaps that was why I had come back to the Citadel. Driven to once again fight for my life, and actually feel alive.

I eventually stepped through the doors into the Citadel with a reluctant look back at the rain I was leaving. I sighed and ran a hand through my short, black hair. I was fairly pale person, even with a lot of sunlight I never seemed to tan. Not that I actually went looking for a lot of sunlight, I tended to find comfort in the darkness. The cloths I was wearing were simple, a travellers cloths. A pair of black pants and a black shirt was all that I wore. At my side though I had my swords, Katana and Wakizashi set. I placed a hand on the hit of the Katana and sighed. I felt as if my life was just going in circles. I never seemed to get any better or learn anything new. Although, perhaps I was just lamenting my recent death.

Quickly I made my way though the giant stone halls to the fighting rooms. The mysterious powers of the monks managed to transport the fighters to places outside human understanding; or at least outside my own. I took a deep breath, put my hand on the door and pushed.

Like always there was a flash of white after entering the arena. Slowly it faded, revealing where I would fight. The sight of the scene struck me nearly as quickly as the heat. The air seemed to crackle with the high temperature radiating from a wide stream of lava. I realised that I was standing on a small platform of rock jutting out of the side at the bottom of a large chasm. Hundreds of metres up there was a tiny slit of black sky dotted with a few stars. The light came from only the glowing magma going down the ten metre wide river.

Without warning the air shook with several large cracks. Just down the river from my position there dozens of massive rocks struck the river sending splashes of red hot magma into the air. The strong current quickly pushed the rocks down the river, but as they made to pass my position they collided with my small platform. The rock shook below my feet and I fell to my knees. There was another cracking sound and I found myself floating down the river with the other stones. High above me I heard more cracking sounds and looked up. More stones were falling.

Lots of small rocks creating platforms down the river. Rocks falling from above us making more platforms as the others sink (but might hit us). River continues for ever.

Mutant_Lorenor
05-11-10, 01:13 AM
In a span of the briefest of micro-seconds, reality seemed to come together to construct one focused epicenter. Phantaria, the land of doors, was called down to the Firmanent. There was a brilliant flash of light somewhere on the rock that Talen stood on, a sound of crackling thunder filled the air. It's sonic vibration passed through the air shattering some nearby falling stones and transforming them to mere fragments. When the door from Phantaria manifested, it opened and revealed a portal to that land. From the portal was expunged a single individual onto the same stone that Talen stood upon.

A moment later, the portal was closed and the Firmanent within the Citadel rippled into normal reality.

An individual lurked on the ground very near to Talen's position. The High Priest of N'Jal. A man who would one day inspire fear within the hearts of generations of Althanians. Pain coursed through his body now, energy rippled about his person with precise purpose. Pain fueled his life now, a commanding existence meant only for the servitude of the Thayne, N'Jal.

He wore the black robes of a High Priest that day. Oft now he found himself in those well embroidered clothing. A strange reflection of what he had become, reminding him on a constant basis of the road he had traveled. The history that he had carved in blood. Clinging to the rocky growth beneath him, Lorenor growled with a mixture of agony and fury. Fury and rage were a potent set of emotions.

Lorenor felt that as his primary drive these days. His recent experiences in The Cell, and with other personal wars, had driven the mutant to reconsider his life. He'd taken it back to basics. Survival. Instinct drove the High Priest now, and the desire to fulfill the word of N'Jal.

Lorenor's eyes opened, and powerful vortexes of energy that lurked within that hideous vessel burst out of his body. The energy crackled from within Lorenor's black heart. It was chilling to look at, as if the mutant lacked a soul at all.

After he'd regained his sense and bearings, the mutant stood up on slightly wobbling knees, but this was not to be mistaken for weakness. Gathering himself quickly, Lorenor took a quick stretched when he realized what that feeling of smoldering heat was. The heat was overwhelming, like if he was sitting inside a huge furnace. Steam flowed up from the lava in choking bursts. Lorenor felt hot, the heat made the mutant feel extremely uncomfortable. His clothing was not the best possible clothing for such a situation either.

Attired in the garb of a High Priest of N'Jal, the mutant was dressed in masterwork fineries. Lorenor stood up finally, looking around at The Pyre-nightmare he'd stumbled upon. With his memory foggy, Lorenor could not recall what exactly he was doing prior to ending up in that position atop a river of lava. Hearing the sound of thousands of tons of magma all around his person, the mutant quickly ran up to solid ground. Luckily, he did not have to run too far.

Staring around his person, the mutant had no idea he where he was. Only that he was in a nightmare. Looking above, many rocks, meteors, were flowing down from the sky to explode upon the earth. Fireballs burst upwards from the potent magma-stream increasing the heat of the air exponential. Overall, Lorenor couldn't have found himself in a worse predicament than his recent encounter with Ashiakin in the death-trap that claimed his life. Staring around, Lorenbor suddenly found another person standing atop the same large stone that he stood upon.

Lorenor pointed at the man with his sword.

"You there. Where the hell are we, what is this place!?" Lorenor asked, his eyes locked on the lad before him.

Hysteria
05-17-10, 12:33 AM
I had thought, pushing myself to a standing position on the small stone flowing down the molten rock river, that it could probably not get any worse. That was false. There was a crack of energy, a ripple of something beyond my understanding and a door to somewhere I did not want to think about. Out of the door came something that seemed a demon. The flow of cognition through my mind faulted against the impossible event. Was this a demon on all fours before me? Had I accidentally been delivered to hell? My fears seemed confirmed when the spinning vortexes the creature had for eyes turned to me. My cowardice nearly overtook me and I fought hard to keep it back. I repeated my semi-oath over and over in my head, if I had died, I can face living.

I slowly drew my sword as I watched the creature in front of me. It did something I did not expect, it asked where it was. I snapped out of my delusional thoughts. I was not in hell, this was not a demon in front of me. I was in an arena about to fight a competitor. The relief swept through my body, a cold chill that suddenly made me away of the sweat that was rapidly turning my cloths into a soaking mess.

“We are in an citadel battle. You I suppose are my opponent....” I trailed off unsure about what exactly I was supposed to say. “Erm... en garde?”

I lifted my sword up with my right hand and held the sheath with my left. The rock we were standing on was pretty small, I knew that I had to be able to make use of the fairly confined space if I was going to win the fight. If I let my ghastly-looking opponent take control I was a goner. I stepped forwards, making sure that I kept my footing on the floating stone. Shadows splayed outwards from the sword creating dancing blades of darkness rotating around my own. With the shadows illusions I made a movement to plunge my sword towards my opponents chest, but twisted off about half-a-foot from my target and angled the blade downwards to skew his stomach. The shadowy blades continued on as before, hopefully acting as a distraction and hide the true target of my attack.

Of course it was possible that the twisted opponent would be able to see through my rouse, but I did it anyway. I was far from the sort of fighter who could afford to slowly test his opponent and look for a weak spot. I needed to create one myself.

Mutant_Lorenor
05-18-10, 01:13 AM
Bursts from the stars, the canopy of the heavens, fell to the hellish place that Lorenor had discovered. Relief washed over his form when he suddenly was informed that he was in The Citadel. Sweat was already pouring down the mutant's body. His eyes were locked on his opponent as he studied the man quite carefully. He saw the man draw a weapon, Lorenor did not hesitate to do the same.

The stone that they were standing on was considerably smaller than the mutant had initially thought. Tremendous heat that the magma gave off made it very difficult to concentrate. Lorenor held the grip of his weapon tightly as the man responded. So at that precise moment, the mutant understood the gravity of the situation. He shook his head. Lorenor ran his hand through his hair. After that movement, his opponent moved.

Hissing loudly, the mutant reacted by shifting into a controlled combat position. His sword was held tightly at a forty-five degree angle in front of his chest. When his opponent was well within striking distance, Lorenor saw that the man attacked. A surge of energy filled the air between the two warriors. Lorenor saw a sudden burst of shadowy darkness manifest from his foe's attack. Able to see through the sudden distraction with his enhanced sensory array, the mutant was not going to fall for a simple illusion of that nature.

Lorenor moved at full speed with his weapon to intercept the incoming attack at his body. His eyes were capable of seeing the quick-coming sword attack his opponent threw at him. There was some moderate skill in that attack, but Lorenor was not in any mood to dick around. He'd woken up in The Citadel against his will, and that was not the worse of it. The environment around him was a hellish place with terrible temperatures. Having a difficult time breathing in the intense heat, Lorenor decided it would be prudent to inhale and exhale in a controlled fashion as if he were entering a state of meditation. The mutant intercepted the fellow's sword and the two weapons clanged in the air. Planning his next movement, Lorenor saw a much larger platform floating down the magma-river near to their position. Holding the position of locked blades for a moment or three longer, Lorenor suddenly broke the power-struggle away and leaped towards the larger platform. The newer platform would provide more room for the swordsmen to duel. Lorenor waited for the stranger to come to him stepping away from the edge of the platform. Magma leaped up in waves to attempt to touch the mutant's feet and he would have none of that. He was safe atop the platform.

He kept his gaze upon the stranger, and moved into a relaxed standing position with his sword a few inches off the ground held at a forty-five degree angle.

Hysteria
05-23-10, 08:23 PM
My attack was parried. The single most skilful attack I had broke against my opponent like water against a rock. Perhaps with a few more years I could manage to wear him down, but I didn't have that long. Our blades rang out as they clashed. I pushed against my opponents sword, but it didn't budge. I foolishly allowed thoughts of dread to enter my mind. They pulled and pushed against my confidence, slowly eroding my metal.

In what seemed a stroke of luck, my opponent broke off and jumped to the next platform. A wave of relief flooded over me. I relaxed by stance and slid my sheath back into my belt so I could hold my katana with both hands. It seemed to me that I would need to finish this fight with just my skill with my sword.

My face twisted in thought and I bit my lip slightly as I watched my opponent standing easily on the other rock. I could feel the cold sweat drying on my skin against the scorching heat. Exhaustion alone would be enough to be my undoing if the fight dragged out for too long. I took a step back and then at a quick run I jumped to the other larger stone. A wave of heat struck my body as I passed over the molten rock. The thought of falling in and the intense pain that would follow caused my stomach to lift slightly. It was however not be and I made the distance. As I landed I could feel the stone move slightly and I had to remind myself that the platform was only temporary. I could see the stone sinking slightly into the the river almost as soon as I had regained my balance.

I turned to face opponent and just as quickly shot towards him. My feet pounded the few steps and I kept my sword low as I ran. Transferring the momentum into a swing, my sword lifted upwards in a a vertical swing aiming to slit the mutant up the middle. I had tried to calculate the best way of attacking the monstrous man. The vertical attack was an attempt to bypass his lowly held sword, but I doubted the effectiveness of my attack even before I used it.

Unbeknownst to me then, high above us a large piece of the cliff slide cracked off. The massive stone fell quickly towards both myself and my opponent and even though we travelled down the river it would strike soon.

Sorry for the wait, I rewrote this post at least five times. I still dont like it, but its passable.

Are you ok with the stone striking at the middle point of my next post? That way you have time to see it and react.

Mutant_Lorenor
05-24-10, 07:05 PM
I'm perfectly okay with the stone falling to get us sir. It's actually clever use of the setting.

Something massive came up against his sensory grid. Lorenor didn't have to look up, but he saw a huge shadow looming over them and becoming larger by the second. Hearing the whistling sound of cascading rock and stone, the mutant cursed out loud.

"By The Thayne!"

Lorenor said angrily and prepared his steel weapon. Prioritizing the cascading rocks heading in their general directions, the mutant decided to sacrifice a limb for the sakes of the battle. Shifting his body weight quickly and stepping to the side half-a-step, the mutant saw the vertical slash coming in. It barely missed the vitals of his neck area. Connecting with his trapezius muscle, the stranger's sword slashed skillfully across his right upper arm. Tearing through his Vlince robe quite easily, Lorenor face contorted with the pain he felt. When the blade slashed downward, it easily spilled the mutant's black ichor causing Talen to draw first blood.

By then the stone pillar had come dangerously close at an advanced rate of speed. Reacting at full speed, the mutant slashed upward with his steel, masterwork weapon, attempting to save both of their asses. There was a loud crack! sound that filled the air as The Blade of N'Jal tore easily through the granite and stone. Several large pieces of the stone broke free from the larger mass. Lorenor knew that he didn't cut at an effective enough angle to split the entire piece of the spire.

Looking at Talen, the mutant suddenly sheathed his weapon at full speed, attempted to grab Talen with his good arm, and proceeded to jump backwards and then at an angle towards the falling stone. When the huge piece of rock struck against the platform they were on, there was a loud banging sound as rock was pulverized against more rock. Falling at an awkward angle, the spire slammed against their platform, turned suddenly, and moved at a misshapen forty-five degree angle. Lorenor cursed. He hoped he grabbed Talen with enough time to reasonably save him. He was already jumping up at the side of the stone spire with, hopefully, Talen in tow.

More platforms were nearby, and Lorenor was searching for another ideally sized one to escape to as their current platform began to suddenly turn against the weight of the spire.

Hysteria
05-31-10, 02:59 AM
The mutant swore and my sword strike hit. The first blood of the match was tainted however with my opponent distracted by the giant rock falling from above both of us that I would not have even seen. We locked eyes for a moment and then he sheathed his sword and rushed towards me. He was so quick that even if I had wanted to I probably would have still been pushed aside as the collision hit where we were standing. The stone platform sunk quickly below the larva and the pillar of stone followed slowly. I felt myself being dragged, rather unceremoniously up the pillar, but as I twisted to try and work out what was going on I felt myself slip free. I started to slide towards the molten rock and nearly shat my pants.

Fuelled by fear I grabbed on to the rock with my right hand and stopped by decent but was still in a precarious position. I managed to twist slightly and put my feet against the pillar. With an almighty push I launched myself from the pillar and landed on my side on a small rock barely two metres wide. I barely had time to stop though as I felt the rock start to sink faster under my weight. I pushed myself to my feet and scanned for a better perch. Just near me there was another impact of a falling stone, this one however as much wider and flatter than the one that hit where I had been standing. It sent a shower of molten flecks towards me and I twisted away and tried to protect myself.

Paid burned across my body as the sizzling red liquid ate through my shirt and into my skin. I screamed with pain and tried to brush away the droplets of lava with my free hand but burnt my hand in the process. I barely had time to think with the platform below me down to a metre wide and did a little jump to the much larger rock that had sprayed me on impact.

Safe on the five metre wide stone I had time to think about what had just happened. I could smell my own burnt flesh from the many small burns across my back and hand, but strangely through the adrenaline and shock I was more focused on the fact I had been saved by my 'opponent'. I felt my heart beating very fast in my chest and the heat and dashes for life had exhausted me. Though it all a question burned. Why save me?

Mutant_Lorenor
05-31-10, 03:54 PM
With a few leaps, and a series of quick movements that followed, Lorenor found himself on the same platform that Talin current found himself him. The mutant quickly moved into combat position, but saw that his foe was hurt anyway. Lorenor shook his head briefly, but retained his combat stance. He looked at the youth for a moment, his eyes narrowed. Preparing to take control of the battle, and ultimately, end it, the mutant found himself hesitating for some reason. Maybe the hesitation would get him killed, but he did not care.

He knew he had ended up in The Citadel against his will in a hellish environment. Wondering exactly how this situation came to pass, Lorenor looked at the youth with an intense gaze for a long moment. Time passed, magma rolled across their platform, and the stone spire on their previous platform was sinking into the river. Granite burned quickly as it came in contact with the magma. Their platform contained super-heated metals that were taking much longer to melt. For the moment, Lorenor was safe.

Sweat continued to pour down his body. Briefly, Lorenor regretted wearing the Salvarn cloak all the time, but it kept it warm in extremely cold conditions. However, just then, the cloak felt extremely heavy against his back. It was already dampened with sweat. Steam flowed rapidly through the air causing his cloak to move quickly in the breeze. Lorenor was hot, he was miserable. The Pyre has to be a million times worse than this for your soul to be well done. Lorenor wanted to leave, truth be told, but he decided against it.

"Hey. This is a really bad situation we're in. We can continue the battle if you want, its up to you. Frankly, I'd rather share an ale with you anyway."

He shrugged and looked around the magma-river. They were in a ravine that contained the river. Lorenor guessed that there was a flat surface of land atop the ravine. Looking at his opponent, the mutant devised a plan to be rid of the river.

"Listen. I'm gonna teleport us to that higher area over there." Lorenor pointed to what he was talking about. "Come with me if you want to live." Lorenor said and extended his hand towards Talin. All he could do was wait now...

Hysteria
06-02-10, 11:16 PM
I had kept my sword drawn, but for no other reason than it would be hard to sheath it with my left hand. My opponent had managed to make his way to the same hellish rock as I stood, but he seemed just as over fighting as I was. I was tired, hot, sweaty and in pain and I had the shame of being saved by my opponent in the citadel.

“I don't want to fight any more either. Truth be told, I feel like i've already lost.” I said with a sigh afterwards.

I reached across my body and slowly slid my sword back into its sheath. I had entered the fight in something similar to a rage, ready to kill or be killed in whatever hell hole I found myself in. Now that had subsided and I found myself with an odd feeling, I had lost the will to fight. It was a leap of faith on my behalf to take the mutants hand, but I reach towards it without fear that he would use it against me.

“My name is Talen by the way, what is yours?”

A nice Arnie moment there huh?

Mutant_Lorenor
06-03-10, 02:41 PM
Holding Talen's hand, Lorenor felt the fellow's strong grip. He smiled at the youth for a long moment and then proceeded to call down a door from Phantaria with his sheer force of will. As the rock spire that collided with their previous platform melted into the magma-river, Lorenor felt the door manifesting. Quickly, he stepped in with Talen and the door closed behind the pair. Soon, Lorenor willed the door to open up again atop a large cliff. Meteors were still falling down from the sky above. When the door opened up again, Lorenor stepped out and watched as Talen would step out too. Wearing a smile on his face, the mutant stood in a more relaxed position.

"My name is Lorenor. Lorenor V'Halkulus."

He said casually as if the youth should have already known the mutant's name.

"You are injured." Lorenor said carefully. "Perhaps this was not a wise environment for the Monks to pick." Lorenor thought carefully as he put his hand to his chin. "When the monks have treated your wounds, I would still like that pitcher of liquor or ale with you. My treat. Where are you staying at?" Lorenor had many questions for Talen. The fellow had pale skin, blue eyes that were quite sharp, and black hair. Studying the fellow's eyes, Lorenor could not help but smile. Talen Shadoowalker was quite a handsome fellow.

Stepping on solid ground, Lorenor stretched. He just realized how hot he was after stepping out of the gate to Phantaria. The mutant was capable of reality walking now, and this battle was already over. Looking around casually, the mutant noticed many natural structures in the distance. Stone growths stretched out from the surface of the hellish world up to touch the volatile heavens above. They seemed to go on skyward for several long yards. Admiring the structures, the mutant turned his attention back to Talen Shadowalker.

"I'll accompany you to the healing center." Lorenor said. "The monks there will treat your injuries, healing is beyond my comprehension except for my capacity to regenerate." Folding his arms across his chest, the mutant suddenly felt a surge of magical power. It's the monks working their power. Lorenor thought to himself. "About damn time." Reality wavered for a moment or two and then the hellish world vanished all together replaced with a stone structure that was one of The Citadel's thousands of combat chambers. Several monks were rushing towards Lorenor and Talen's current position. Though his opponent was the injured one. A monk walked over towards Lorenor's general direction.

"Sir Lorenor!? How did you end up here?" The monk asked.

"I have no idea. One minute I was in Raiaera, and the next minute I was here fighting against the gentleman." Lorenor gestured towards Talen. "I wish to accompany him for treatment. I feel responsible for his safety and well-being." Without realizing why, the mutant felt a tremendous connection to Talen. Talen wielded the powers of the living dark, and that impressed the mutant greatly. For now though, the battle was over and he would have to uphold his word to Talen that he would take the man over to a restaurant of his choice...

Hysteria
06-03-10, 07:25 PM
The gate the formed after I took the mutants hand was surprising, but I was not in the state of mind that would allow me to marvel at the magic. Quickly we were transported from our position to the surface of the hellish environment that we had been placed. It was something of a wonder the scale of the worlds that was either created for us or we were transported too.

Lorenor introduced himself. Even though he seemed normal, even friendly, his ghastly appearance grated against my nerves. Glowing energy instead of eyes didn't do much to inspire trust. Regardless I found myself touched by his compassion, perhaps because of its juxtaposition to his form. When he offered his hospitality I found myself accepting.

“I think that would be good, though the Inn I am staying in is pretty dingy.” I said slightly out of breath, “This place is dangerous, but you seemed to fare alright. Perhaps it was my own failing instead.”

The world shimmered around me as it had when I entered the room. We were soon back in one of the small citadel rooms and were quickly approached by a number of monks. I vaguely heard the conversation Lorenor and one of the monks had, but I was quickly ushered towards the exit. I was exhausted, covered in sweat and more than a few burns, but I felt good. It was maybe a flood of endorphins that dulled the pain and filled me with slight euphoria, but I felt different than how I had entered the citadel. I felt like I had achieved something in the fight, even if it was only to meet someone who didn't want to kill me.

Silence Sei
06-04-10, 05:36 PM
• STORY ~

Talen

Continuity (4/10) ~ Talen wanted to fight to feel alive after Sei killed him in the Cell. Seemed a bit odd to me.

Setting (7/10) ~ Interesting battle field that netted you extra points for the rock actually interfering and subsequentially ending the fight

Pacing (4/10) ~ Everything seemed to jump from one thing to another too quickly, and I couldn’t quite wrap my head around the battle.

Talen Total: 15/30

Lorenor

Continuity (4/10) ~ I was unsure if Lorenor just randomly appeared there, if this battle took place after his duel with Trap Master, or if something else was going on. You’d do better to specify things a little clearer.

Setting (6/10) ~ The whole ‘Rock towers to the skies above’ schtick was a bit cliché, so you suffered a point lower than Talen.

Pacing (4/10) ~ As I said with Talen, I couldn’t quite keep track of what was going on. If you’re trying to finish fights in a hurry, guys, you have to make sure your works not sloppy.

Lorenor Total: 14/30
• CHARACTER ~

Talen

Dialogue (6/10) ~ The only reason you got the extra point here was because of the first words Talen spoke to Lorenor. I found the confusion and willingness to fight despite what had just unfolded beyond our shadow user to be very entertaining.

Action (5/10) ~ This thread had action to it, but it wasn’t anything great. It was essentially just your average sword fight with slightly above average tricks. Nothing too impressive to note here.

Persona (4/10) ~ I was very disappointed with the way you wrote Talen having his chest burned by the lava. As a key note, I would say that the pain receptors would have burned away in a matter of seconds, leaving Talen only screaming due to the fact that there was a small hole in his chest, and his hand was burned.
Talen Total: 15/30

Lorenor

Dialogue (3/10) ~ Your dialogue was really boring during this fight. Nothing else to really say.
Action (5/10) ~ See Talen’s commentary
Persona (5/10) Lorenor acted fully in character, though the offer for ale did seem a bit forced, I let it slide this time.

Lorenor Total 13/30
• WRITING STYLE ~

Talen

Mechanics (2/10) ~ A BUNCH of spelling and non-use of commas here. Using words like ‘by’ when you meant ‘my’ and ‘paid’ instead of ‘pain’ really hurt you here.

Technique (5/10) ~ I enjoy the first-person writing style. I used to use it myself on my Steppenwolf Orlouge account. I would advise you work your way into describing things better with it however.

Clarity (2/10) ~ I had to go over the battle several times to try and understand everything that had happened with –each post-. Jumping from one thing to another tends to leave your reader confused and disoriented about what’s happening.
Wild Card (6/10) ~ Like I said, I enjoy the first person style of writing, enough said.

Talen Total: 15/40

Lorenor

Mechanics (2/10) ~ Dear God Pavel, you spelled your own character’s name wrong. I wanted to IM you with ‘Who’s this Lorebor chap?”, and then you misspelled Talen’s name as well. It would do you both some good to go into Microsoft word and read your own posts before you click that submit button.

Technique (5/10) I saw nothing spectacular or glaring with the way you were using anything here.

Clarity (2/10) See Talen’s comments, they apply to you as well.

Wildcard (5/10) Lorenor’s a good character, he’s just got to do more exciting stuff to get the reader interested in his endeavors.

Lorenor Total: 14/40

Final Totals
Talen : 45/100

Lorenor: 41/100

Talen gets 2750 exp, 5 GP

Lorenor gets 825 exp, 1 GP

You guys know where to find me, be it PM or IM.

Silence Sei
06-04-10, 05:43 PM
Exp-GP added.

Guess what?! Hysteria Leveled, Biatches!