PDA

View Full Version : Blah...

Revenant
05-05-10, 11:07 PM
So it seems like everything I've been working on is in stasis right now. Since I'm bored and in a writin' mood, I figured I'd put out a feeler and see if anyone is interested in doing anything.

Quest/battle it doesn't matter to me. If you have an idea, great. If not, just show some interest and I'm sure I can come up with something.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-05-10, 11:08 PM
Fight? Again?

Revenant
05-05-10, 11:09 PM
Only if we can have dancing faeries.

Or not.

Either way is fine by me.

As long as there are dancing faeries.

Enigmatic Immortal
05-05-10, 11:10 PM
You open it up this time, since I did the last

Silence Sei
05-05-10, 11:33 PM
Sei has butterfly wings, may I be your dancing fairy? lol

Enigmatic Immortal
05-05-10, 11:37 PM
Sei: "I have fairy wings"
Jensen: "your a faggot"

Silence Sei
05-05-10, 11:39 PM
Now you went and messed up the order of the song. Thanks alot! Costello

That's right, I'm the bad-ass Abbott!

Revenant
05-05-10, 11:50 PM
Sei, when are we going to finish Beginnings and start our Zodiac jig?

Jen, I'll get something started tomorrow. Baby is being fussy tonight.

Duffy
05-06-10, 02:33 AM
I'd like to write something properly with you Revenant, but not immediately. I have to finish off at least two of the three-five-nine battles (I lose count) and one of the quests off, but I'm open to discussing possibilities. I've been waiting a while to get my claws into William outside of Sky is Falling :D

Revenant
05-06-10, 10:31 AM
I've been waiting a while to get my claws into William outside of Sky is Falling :D

Oh my, aren't you a naughty little ... uh ... *rechecks Duffy's character info* ... actor. On second thought, perhaps it fits.

And I just started playing FFIX for the third time and finally managed to keep playing long enough to get past the Ice Caves. Go Tantalus!

Duffy
05-06-10, 10:50 AM
;)

So, battle/quest/random? Ideas!

Revenant
05-07-10, 12:36 PM
Hmmnnn.... Idea!

You're a guy with connections, right? I'm always on the lookout for things that can help me translate the magic book I carry. Since we're both in the Ixian Knights/Sei's Nine/Whatever (yay liquid time) maybe I come to you for help in finding a possible translation source squirreled away in the private library of some Scarabrian muckity-muck. A muckity-muck who just happens to enjoy theater and is looking to put on a special performance for a birthday party.

Hilarity ensues.

Revenant
05-11-10, 05:48 PM
Finished another battle and still loooking for somethign to do. Bueller? Bueller?