PDA

View Full Version : MVP reward

Godhand
05-09-10, 09:15 PM
I've discussed my MVP reward with Taskmienster already on AIM.

I'd like a nano-technological suit of armor contained in a small disc attached to Godhand's chest. Think Ninja from Metal Gear Solid; it should take ten seconds to fully envelope him and be sheer without hampering his movements, like liquid metal. The material should be Titanium, it should be able to interface with and assimilate other technology and regenerate from damage over the course of a day.

For all this I will give up my MVP reward and an amount of gold which escapes me at the moment; basically all the gold I got from my exemplary contributor or MVP reward minus one thousand gold.

Taskmienster
05-09-10, 09:20 PM
The reward, as we discussed, is fine. I'm going to, as you suggested, watch and or judge your next battles or other threads in which this is used to make sure it's used properly and fairly. Further docking of the reward is possible, if I deem it too powerful, but that would only come as a result of whatever issues I might have with the way it's used. I doubt it'll happen, but I'll check over it all to make sure.

The sum of gold + the MVP reward are removed, excluding 1,000 gold that is left over from the reward and the enchantments. Currently, technology held isn't fully integrated, though when you do that thread about gaining this item you can have it all work out in that thread.

This is approved.

Official Gold Removed is 15k as well as what the MVP reward was worth.