PDA

View Full Version : Jin'Rah

Jin'Rah
03-29-06, 08:49 PM
Name: Jin'Rah

Race:Troll

Appearance: Jin'Rah has a faded blue skin, he has bright red hair that forms a massive mohawk. He is 8 feet tall and weighs 246lbs. Jin'Rah's arms dangle to his knees, as he walks sluggishly. He has a Jamaican accent, and has multiple spikes and bones piercing through his blue flesh. He wears necklaces made from the bones of his victims. He has tribal markings on his skin representing his culture. He wears bright and colorful robes with markings on them, as well as a belt made entirely out of shrunken heads. He has bones draping around his robe some made out of animal teeth, or human bones. He also has large tusks jolting out from his mouth. They extend far out from his face and curve up a little.

Weapon: Jin'Rah weilds a black and steel colored warhammer which he has nicknamed "Earthfury", nothing special he rarely uses it, its mostly a backup. but it doesnt not attack fast at all and is not that strong at this level. it is made of bronze

Spells: Voodoo Dolls: Jin'Rah can use voodoo dolls to harm a person, by harming the doll. this will only work if he can get a sample of the person in any form at all, this could be hair, skin, blood, eyelashes, anything as long as it is from the person who he is intending to harm, he can only do minimal things to the doll such as punch it making the enemy puch their selves. he can burn it doing small burn damage. make the person move in the direction he wishes. the person has a chance to break this trance during the ritual. such as when he is controlling where they go they have a chance of breaking free of the curse. NOTE: THIS WILL BE HARD TO USE FOR I MUST HAVE A SAMPLE OF THE CHOSEN PERSON.(can only be used in a 10 yrd radius)

Elements: Jin'Rah controls all four elements, wind,fire,earth,water. But this is not too strong for he can only use these powers if the gods of these elements approves of it. for example. he must ask the fire god to create a small flame that he can use to shock someone with, like fire shock, earth shock ect., so pretty much he has to ask the gods before anything is done, and since he is still learning the ways of a shaman, the gods do not grant him big wishes such as creating a earthquake or massive flood.

Lesser heal- can heal minor cuts and bruises and burns(can i get this in exchange for no totems?)

Armor: see appearance, he just wears tribal robes (cloth) so he doesnt have any mail or anything like that.

Bio: "Too long have my kin lived in darkness...too long have the trolls of this world been divided. Traitors, murderers, and mercenaries.....the Ebonspear tribe looks to me for council...with the help of our new found brethren...we will unite our people under one banner......we will conquer all who oppose us!" Velsan stood strong, giving his speech to the battalions of trolls. He had a firm face with black plated armor. Velsan gazed out at the fearless troops, satisfied at what he had formed. He cleared his throat and spoke once more. "Tonight we shall defeat these humans and force them to flee back to thier homelands. Tonight we are victorius!" Cheers arose from all regiments, troops shouting warcrys, and cheering their honorable leader on.

Jin'Rah stood in his regiment strong and attentive. He looked at his leader with undeniable respect. Nothing pleased him more than fighting side by side with Velsan. He was a fierce warrior of the troll army and knew well of militia tactics. "Now go back to your huts and suit up, for tonight.....WE RIDE!" Velsan shouted holding his fist high. Others began to join him, and soon all fists were held high in celebration of the night to come. Jin'Rah marched back to his hut and began draping his bone necklaces around his neck and waste, he grabbed "Earthfury" as well as his hollowed out totems, which he carried into each battle, he grabbed a small bowl of red paint and began painting war symbolds onto his face and tusks. On this night, our army will become a force to be reckoned with. This war will show others that we are a powerful rising army. Jin'rah continued to paint and grabbed more bone jewelry. He grabbed a small bag of dust and sprinkled the remnants across his body in all directions. His eyes dimmed to a low, gray, foggy haze. Before every war Jin'rah cast a protective blessing upon the entire army.

After everyone had suited up, the time had come for the blessing. Jin'rah rose to the stage, he began mumbling something that only he could hear. He began dancing and blurring out all things in sight, his mind was the only thing focused at the time. His body steamed with gray smoke, and soon flashes of black and purple emitted from his flesh ascending upon the troops. They all cheered and applauded. A firm pat on the back was given to Jin'rah and he turned to see a smile across, Velsan's scarred face. "Be safe out there, ok?" Velsan whispered. Jin'rah smiled and replied, "If anyone has anything to worry about it is those vile humans." Velsan laughed "Very true my friend, very true" Jin'rah turned and joined the ranks of the other troops. "Alright! The time has come my brethren, We shall fight with honor and dignity, but show no mercy! We shall destroy, and leave nothing to rebuild on, we shall wipe that town off the face of this earth!" Velsan shouted, pointing forward and charging onward, riding his emerald raptor. The war has begun...

Redeemer
03-30-06, 07:58 AM
Woah, wait. It has been brought to my attention that this may be a clone of a Wc3 TFT extended Campign hero. The Troll Witch Doctor wears the same Totems. This is Very borderline, Warcraft based. I'm guna need you to change it a tad, and only a tad. If you could change a few things that seem to WC3 based, that'd be great.

Jin'Rah
03-30-06, 01:53 PM
Ok sorry, I am a major fan of Warcraft, and I like the witch doctor alot, but I did'nt mean to make it identical to WC3, i just really thought it would be neat to take on a similiar character. I changed the totems, they arent dangling from his back, he summons them now, so he doesnt bring them around with him like the witch doctor, sorry about that. changes made.

Redeemer
03-30-06, 06:23 PM
Alright, Now, I need you to limit the strength of the elements, even if they need gods to be used, it is still to powergamey. For now, make the damage VERY minimal for all spells.

Also, the Voodoo doll. Can we make it only work if you're in certain range of your enemy?

Thanks love.

Jin'Rah
03-30-06, 07:25 PM
ok changes made, i just removed totems completely for a small minor heal, that will not be over powered,

Redeemer
03-30-06, 07:33 PM
Okay, get rid of poisons, put in the, "Person needs to be in a certain range for the doll to work", and give me a rpomise you won't Powergame with the elements, and you're approved.

Jin'Rah
03-30-06, 07:38 PM
Alright, the corrections have been added, and thankyou for approving me.

Redeemer
03-30-06, 07:40 PM
This doth be approved