PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone like to Rp?

The gospel speaks
06-01-10, 06:05 PM
Hi everyone I'm brand new to this forum, and I have a bit of a problem, it's kinda hard to role play with no threads to role play in. If anyone has a couple noob friendly threads they would like to suggest to me I'm all for it.

Silence Sei
06-01-10, 06:56 PM
We can definetly start something. I try to encourage all of our new members to get with me, and we'll figure something out.

If Sei can't do something, Trap Master, Play Back, or Satanfoot could.

Speaking of which, you could join Satanfoot's slumber party in Scara Brae. That's very noob friendly.

The gospel speaks
06-01-10, 07:09 PM
Ah thank you! i look forward to improving my writing on this site! I saw the slumber party thing, but I thought it was more of an insider thing, I'll go reply about joining.

Silence Sei
06-01-10, 07:11 PM
Nah, the reason I made Satanfoot was so people could test the waters with their character. If they find that they want to play em silly, that's fine. If they decide to go a more serious route, that's cool too.

I'll give a gander at your profile and see if there's something you can do with Sei that is a bit more on the serious side.

Gable Rose
06-01-10, 07:24 PM
I'm game for writing a thread as well. We can figure something out of course.

The gospel speaks
06-01-10, 07:49 PM
i'm up for almost any quest, but to start I would love to do something somewhat simple, Like anything your heart desires

Ithermoss
06-08-10, 08:12 PM
Roleplay?!

None of that around here! :P

Slavegirl
06-08-10, 08:13 PM
*Stops and stares* Nahhhh it couldn't be...

TwinCast
06-08-10, 08:27 PM
Roleplay?!

There is a ghost in the matrix. We must eliminate this foul beast before the hairiness of its buttocks threatens us once again!

Silence Sei
06-08-10, 09:58 PM
Roleplay?!

He broke the quote tag. :,(